[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There seems to be a sharp divide on /pol/ on whether or not the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
There seems to be a sharp divide on /pol/ on whether or not the soul exists. lets settle the issue

why don't you believe in the soul?
what constitutes as proof that the soul exists?
what would it take for you to understand that its not a matter if you have a soul, but a matter that you are a soul?

if you do believe in the soul
do you think it has a monotheistic creator, or do you think it has several creators?
do you think this creator is the spirit of love?
do you think this creator would sacrifice his son for your transgressions against universal law, and is willing to take responsibility for you?
do you think there is a several millennia spanning conspiracy in order to hide and undermine the existence of the soul by inter dimensional reptilian vampires
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>133006100
will only be tripfagging for this thread.

recommended copy-pasta for anyone entering this thread.

do you think it has a monotheistic creator, or do you think it has several creators?

I think there are 2, yourself, and the source of creation who is monotheistic. from what I come to understand this realm exists so you can forge your soul with the creator whether you realize it or not.

>do you think this creator is the spirit of love?
yes, and sometimes you go to war over love.

>do you think this creator would sacrifice his son for your transgressions against universal law, and is willing to take responsibility for you?
yes, lets say you have a good and loving friendship. you commit a crime, but he offers to go to jail in your place because he doesn't have a family, and you have a wife and kids that you could lose over this crime. this action is the spirit of love, and accepting it gives you immortality.

>do you think there is a several millennia spanning conspiracy in order to hide and undermine the existence of the soul by inter dimensional reptilian vampires

i actually kind of do.
>>
>>133006584
saving from page 8 bump
>>
Prove the body exists
>>
File: spine2.gif (373KB, 1670x1168px) Image search: [Google]
spine2.gif
373KB, 1670x1168px
>>133007169
here's a diagram of the body overlapped with jew magic.
>>
>>133007290
I'm going to bump this thread 2 more times before letting it archive.
>>
>>133007697
page 8 bump
>>
>>133007290

You failed.
>>
>>133006100
Nothing exists
>>
File: ambersider.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ambersider.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>133008098
the burden of proof is on me to provide
the burden of understanding the evidence is on you.
>>
>>133006100
well this whole damn existence with all of the pain and struggle will be fucking pointless if we don't persist in some sense after the body dies.

This is not an argument for or against the existence of a soul; it is just an observation.
>>
File: Fangtooth_moray.jpg (629KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fangtooth_moray.jpg
629KB, 1024x768px
>>133006584

For a God that disapproves of killing, he sure made a lot of diabolical creatures.
>>
>>133006100
>There seems to be a sharp divide on /pol/ on whether or not the soul exists
What? No, there isn't. Souls and other magical bullshit like that obviously aren't real. Only someone womanly stupid would think otherwize.
>>
>>133010913
so this ends up being a mystery in itself. there are prophecies in the bible concerning that lions will eat hay like the oxen, and will no longer eat meat, and snakes will eat dust.

it can be implied that Lucifer is the cause of animals eating animals

>The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD

>16"Those who see you will gaze at you, They will ponder over you, saying, 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, 17Who made the world like a wilderness And overthrew its cities, Who did not allow his prisoners to go home?'
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.