[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with all those rightwinger sites hiding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3be.png (260KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
3be.png
260KB, 500x370px
What's the deal with all those rightwinger sites hiding their whois information (domain registration information)?

thelibertyconservative.com uses whoisguard
theblaze.com uses a whois proxy
ibankcoin.com uses a whois proxy
even fucking BREITBART uses a whois proxy.

What's the idea here? What are you afraid of?
If you never lie, then why would you want to hide?
Could it be because you KNOW it's all just a steaming pile of rotten horse shit?

Cowards hiding behind whois proxies and fake names. That's what you all are.
>>
File: IMG_2697.jpg (96KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2697.jpg
96KB, 750x715px
>>132999721
Clearly bait but I'll respond regardless. It's not an issue of being right or wrong. Right wingers know themselves to be correct; the issue lies in the fact that leftists don't care about any sort of objective right or wrong. Hence why they ignore science "muh climate change," and history "Races have never had an issue mixing," All they care about is if their subjective form of right is the correct one. Hence why it's very common place for a liberal media to threaten 15 year old boys, cities like Hamburg have communists running around looting and destroying legitimate places of business, and blacks rioting over long dead issues. They just want to feel right by thinking that if they have all of this public support they will actually be right. Either that, or they suppress the dissent of the public and other groups to deceive others into thinking their opinion is the minority. In summary:
>Right singers know they're right objectively due to scientific and historical evidence.
>Leftists deceive the public and themselves in order to perpetuate the idea that they're correct; when in fact, they're not.
>Leftists also threaten Right Wingers hence the need for proxies. They threaten to suppress all opinions against them so they 'feel' right.
>>
>>133001202
>>Right singers know they're right objectively due to scientific and historical evidence.

the bible now counts as "scientific and historical evidence"?

>>They threaten to suppress all opinions against them so they 'feel' right.
>"YOU DARE CLAIM I AM WRONG?? THIS IS A HATECRIME!!!!!!!!"
>literally every rightwinger ever, completely oblivious to how free speech actually works

But, essentially, you admit that rightwingers use proxies because they know they're racist shitheads, who'd much rather sell their own grandma than even consider admitting that they might be hugging the wrong side of history.
>>
File: Sam Jelql.png (508KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Jelql.png
508KB, 600x600px
>>132999721
>>133001839
trying too hard with this flimsy bait
>>
>>132999721
>What are you afraid of?

bike lock activists

>If you never lie, then why would you want to hide?

What are you going to do if they lie and you know their name and address?

You do know that all the websites you listed, the writers are listed on the top of the articles, so even if "they" do lie, you know who is lying.

I don't think you understand how websites are run.
>>
>>133002140
>you know who is lying.

Most of these chucklefucks use fake names. That's been a fact for a pretty long time.
Barely any centralist- or left-leaning journalistic site uses fake author information, because they KNOW they speak the unfiltered truth.

Just because CNN is fucking up on a scale never seen before doesn't mean it somehow means the same with every other outlet in a similar vein.
You're just being retarded.
>>
>>133002385
Again, what are you going to do when you know the names of these liars? Bike-lock their heads?

Fuck off.
>>
>>133002561
Engage with them via e-mail?
Say, John Doe posts something like "EU Death Panels sentence baby to be executed" (a headline I actually encountered worded precisely like this. I wish I was making this up), and I'd merely remind the author that this is in fact not "EU death panels", but actually happening in the UK.

By the way, you need to stop pretending like you cuntwipes aren't consistently fucking around with the other side as well.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but do get off your fucking high horse.
>>
>>132999721
because they want to be arable to report and editorialize without fear of their dogs being poisoned or their children stalked by overzealous lefty lunatics.

sage in all fields
>>
>>133002877
>and I'd merely remind the author

Again, the author's names (even if for some reason you think they're fake) and email addresses are available already. You don't understand what website whois is for.
>>
>>133002877
http://www.thelibertyconservative.com/contact/
Is a email form to address the website

https://ibankcoin.com/ has an link to email on the bottom of the page

theblaze.com lists every author's email address when you click on the author's profile

If you really wanted to contact the authors you could, what you want to do is attack people who aren't writing the articles, and I mean attack.
>>
>>133002877
lol

I heard Trump has death panels for 50 million Americans

sah gey
>>
File: 1386212334279.png (360KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386212334279.png
360KB, 639x360px
>>133003820
Maybe I prefer a nice, quiet face-to-face.
>>
>>132999721
>What's the idea here? What are you afraid of?
Probably of the tolerant opposition
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.