[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2012/pol/ revival remember to learn to use filters. Filter kekistan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kekistanflag2.png (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistanflag2.png
26KB, 600x337px
2012/pol/ revival

remember to learn to use filters. Filter kekistan flag + other flags for max effectieness. Filter "praise kek" and other nu/pol/ memes. Learn and adapt and /pol/ quickly becomes bearable again. I'll post my filters if y'all are too lazy.
>>
>>132996569
country flags are nu/pol/ tho
>>
File: Yes We can.jpg (8KB, 203x251px) Image search: [Google]
Yes We can.jpg
8KB, 203x251px
I know I said I'd do these threads every day but I got banned for something unrelated.

Install 4chanx
Copy-paste into the flag tab in the filter section:
/^Kekistani$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^Gadsden$/
don't need to filter non-kekistani flags but I find a lot of the meme flag posters are redditors.

Here's the rest of my filters:
/praise kek/i
/shadilay/i
/sargon/i
/clean your room/i
/sort yourself out/i
/peterson/i
/maga/i
/meme magic/i
/meme war/i
/armored/i
/shoe/i
/crg/i
/dave cullen/i
/god emperor/i
/ptg/i

put that in comment tab and subject tab. I've got 32 threads filtered right now.

>>132996795
extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. Don't worry no one's gonna filter Confederate flag.
>>
LE SGT BASED MAGAPEDE REPORTING FOR MEME DUTY xD.......... DDD!!!

LE BASED CENTIPEDES.... PREPARE FOR LE MEME WAR XDDDDDDDDD

PEDES..... IT IS ALMOST TIME. CHOOSE YOUR BASED BLACK MAGAPEDES YOU WISH TO BREED WITH WIVES WHILE WE DIE FOR KEK! FOR EBIGGG MENES!!

X..............D!!
>>
if anyone has better filters please share. I'm not an expert. This might not be best way to filter these faggots and not other people.
>>
>>132996979
I'm fine with these flags since /int/ cancer is reduced. I also don't need fucking flags to recognize shitposts. And when I see shitposts I ignore or shitpost some more for fun.

But those memes were always cancer and unfunny.
>>
>>132997577
>/int/ cancer
oh definitely that's something I'm tired of.

>I'm less cucked than you xD
I disagree though, you can ignore shitposts but can't ignore the fact that 50% of these faggots came here during election cycle from reddit. Filtering has made the board a lot comfier for me. Maybe only filtering the kekistani flag is necessary but overall I'm a lot happier this past month with these fags gone.
>>
>>132997577
>>132996979
just realised I had Gadsden filtered. Ignore that, that was for a test that I forgot to remove. A lot of libertarians are oldfags, even I'm a bit libertarian.
>>
Based pro-Trump Redditor here.

I think these Nazis are pretty bad for the red pill movement.

No one likes anti-semitic, hateful people who worship Hitler (i.e. the greatest SJW in history).

A true conservative movement needs to be inclusive, it doesn't matter if you're black or white, male or female (or neither), gay or straight, even literal cucks are welcome. As long as you're not a feminist, you're ok in my book.

We have the memes. The Nazis (including the SJWs) are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>132997815
Well filtering doesn't make them go away, or doesn't change the fact they bring even more normalfags here. Sometimes I try to make this board seem edgy or cringy. Sometimes I pretend I'm an insufferable redditor to piss everyone off even more. Just to make a distinct division. If someone were to read all my posts, they'd be confused af.

I know it's autism but whatever.
>>
>>132998441
>filtering doesn't ake them go away
in a perfect world every oldfag would organise to not give them any (you)s outside of calling them autistic, being hurtful and not ever addressing their post. Without exception. But it's never gonna happen. I do my part filtering these faggots and making the people who slip through feel unwelcome from time to time but I feel I'm the only one.

>>132998227
we can honestly get rid of these guys. People are slowly waking up to feminism not being the only issue that matters, and actually being really out of date because a majority of people are woke on the feminist issue. Filtering these faggots has made me a lot more hopeful for /pol/'s future.
>>
>>132998441
also on pretending to be a redditor, yeah it's a bit autism but not like any oldfags would mind. It's the good kinda autism. I think we're all ok with autism as long as you can keep it in check and use it for useful purposes like what you're doing.
>>
>>132998888
Based quads
>>
>>132998888
Yeah it takes autism to be convincing. Not for those meme based pede posts like this >>132998227
checked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.