[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on esoteric nazism. Is it like a legitimate relgion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: ggSRfZD.jpg (55KB, 459x646px) Image search: [Google]
ggSRfZD.jpg
55KB, 459x646px
Redpill me on esoteric nazism.

Is it like a legitimate relgion or just weirdos trying to be edgy? Does anyone unironically consider their relgion to be Hitlerism? What would a Hitlerist even believe?
>>
>>132996397
bump
>>
Start with Miguel Serrano and savitri devi, and work from there. The black sun rises.
>>
its all nonsense that the history channel made up
>>
It exists in bits and pieces, but there's never really been a serious attempt to synthesise it as a system.

The Order of Nine Angles kiiiiind of did it, but besides the fact that Anton Long became a salafi Muslim, there's no major evidence of O9A being anything more than edgelords online.

I'd actually be interested to see serious occultists attempt to blend the existing nazi occult material with other stuff into a workable system, but 99% of them are lefty cucks, so that's unlikely to ever happen
>>
>>133001478
Explain The Lightning and the Sun, and the Myth of the Twentieth Century
>>
>>132996397
Bump.
>>
Esoteric Nazism came about because Hitler and his party had a lot of interest in esoterics.

That's why we have reports and stories about Nazi UFOs, inner earth, etc. That group was just heavily into the idea of esoterics.

I can't really say the reasons of why they were so interested, we just know they were.
>>
>>132996397
-Aryan "gods" from heaven(outter space) come to colonize Earth
-Aryans founded Atlantis, an enlightened utopia
-Atlantis falls due to global cataclysm(global flood)
-The priesthood of Atlantis had visions of this happening before Atlantis' fall, giving them enough time prepare to escape the flood.
-The remants of Atlantis(The Aryan priesthood) after the Great Flood travel all over the world to recolonize it
-Germanic peoples are the last pure descendants of the Atlantean Aryan race

https://youtu.be/o2VRvDmz9zQ
https://youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
File: 1499502270464.jpg (136KB, 604x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499502270464.jpg
136KB, 604x552px
It's funny because most religions worship a god figure that improved the earth or made salvation possible

hitlershits worship a cuck who offed himself in total defeat, sad!
>>
>>133002236
>The Order of Nine Angles kiiiiind of did it, but besides the fact that Anton Long became a salafi Muslim
oh my god, this is to much ha ha ha
>>
>>133003491
>>133003590
Fuck off pollack
>>
>>133003590
There was actually some theory about him being an influence on ISIS, can't remember what it was exactly

It's not too far fetched if you think about it though, Hitler was a fan of Islam.

It could also have been an O9A exercise, they have this thing where you adopt a totally different personality, lifestyle etc to decondition yourself or something.
>>
>>132996397
Esotericism is about exploring the boundaries of reality, not about religiosity. Consider it an extreme form of curiosity.
>>
Some nazis thought ancient aryanism could be found preserved in Hinduism. Aryans from Europe traveled to India and influenced the Hinduism there today.

>>133004487
>O9A excersise
Elaborate on this anon. Heard of monarch and MK Ultra but not this.
>>
>>133003491
>doesn't know the Hitler skull is a fake
>>
>>133003491
>implying Christian societies aren't stable as fuck until people lose faith
>implying Hitler wasn't defending Europe from creeping Communism
>implying those German citizens weren't heroic for their efforts
>>
>>133003491
>implying Hitler didn't make salvation possible
>implying a death wasn't necessary for him to ascend
>>
>>133004997
Go to /x/ and look in Apes library, there's a lot of O9A stuff there.I know that exercise is part of their coursework though.

This isn't cia shit though, they're a fascist satanic group that originated in the UK
They're turbo edgelords, and it's not clear how many members they ever had if any, but their system is fairly cohesive.

I remember one guy on /x/ who claimed to be practicing the system but wasn't a full member, I think he'd met people in it though
>>
>>133006080
>fascism
>satanism

I didn't know fascists wanted anything to do with Satanists senpai, sounds like some edgy kids fantasy
>>
File: 1499420013781.jpg (108KB, 800x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499420013781.jpg
108KB, 800x395px
>>133003294
This. Germanics, anglo-saxons, and nordics are the three remaining branches of Aryan peoples. Germanics from Atlantis. Nordics from Hyperborea. Anglo-Saxons a mixture between Celtics and Germanics.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.