[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about this stuff? http://openmaps.gov.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0525.png (106KB, 496x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.png
106KB, 496x382px
Why is no one talking about this stuff?
http://openmaps.gov.bc.ca/kml/wildfire/map.html
>interactive map of wildfires in BC
https://archive.is/wjGSF
>global BC article about the province wide state of emergency
>gas shortage because so many people fleeing fires
>thousands of people evacuated
>in some cases entire towns levelled to the ground
>none of these places are even where chinks and sand people live, almost all rural white areas
>over 80 or 90 fires started this morning alone, 171+ fires in total
>over 2000 firefighters working
The fires haven't reached my region in the north yet.... fingers crossed anons.
>>
>>132992756
Bump, BC is burning to the ground
>>
We didn't start the fire,
It was always burning,
Since the world's been turning,
We didn't start the fire
>>
is this still the same fire from a year ago?
>>
The fire rises!
>>
If I put it out will you die?
>>
>>132994330
Yes, it burned all of Alberta to the ground, even during the winter, and swept over to BC after.
>>
>>132994706
No, but the fire will win, and other fires will become radicalized and blame white Canadians for their firephobia
>>
>>132994707
have you tried hiring zimbabwean fire fighters yet?
>>
>>132994814
They're pulling them in from across the country
>>
File: g8sld5mk6cxx.jpg (64KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
g8sld5mk6cxx.jpg
64KB, 1000x750px
Don't be racist, goy!

And remember muh 6 gorillion!!
>>
File: 9874171130.jpg (35KB, 792x609px) Image search: [Google]
9874171130.jpg
35KB, 792x609px
>>
>>132992756
I'm just happy this will lead to a weed shortage and prices will be higher this fall. Burn baby burn
>>
>>132995911
>all of BC is high as fuck for the next 3 years

Trudeau delivered after all
>>
Look we have to respect the fires culture OK? Can't have people going around spreading firephobia
>>
>>132992756
>Why is nobody talking about this stuff?
Because Canada has smaller population than California spread out over an area greater than the continental United States.
>>
>>132992756
It happens every year. This one's just a bit bigger. It's a natural process. Get out of the way and let it happen.

You think this didn't happen when people weren't around? Lightning didn't strike a field and send up whole countries? It's totally normal.

Be awed by the majestic power of God.
>>
>>132992756
Because after last year, it's just considered normal. Your country will burn and your government will hire spirit wind walkers to pray the fire away, instead of using conventional means.
I wish I was joking.
>>
>>132992756
Didn't Trudeau hire South African firefighters for some reason?
>>
>>132992756
Are you a pyrophobic or something?

Bigot.
>>
Sorry, someone can explain me the quote? I'm fluent in English but it's not my native tongue. I don't get its meaning
>>
>>132999777
Previously, Trudeau said something to the effect of
>If you kill your enemies, they win.

This is a play on that, and implies the fire isn't being fought effectively due to a misguided obsession with always being the good guy.

Previously, firefighters were shipped in from Africa, who then immediately went on strike after arriving, something about the pay, IIRC.
>>
>>133000200
Cheers mate, couldn't be clearer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.