[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people keep immigrating to a place that supposedly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why do people keep immigrating to a place that supposedly oppresses them?
>>
>>132988591
gibs
>>
>>132988591
Gibs and oppressionbux
>>
>>132988591
welfare
>>
Gibsmedats
>>
>>132988591
Gibs.

A place to take over because of weak men and children.
>>
Cause it was never about immigration, it's about conquest.
>>
>>132988591
Feebees, gib dats and white women.
>>
They already get oppressed in their homelands by Western imperalism, so they might as well come to the West where they will still be oppressed but experience better material conditions

Stop fucking up their countries if you don't want them to come
>>
>>132988591
there are some really selfish and greedy people on this earth. i personally know a few of them. they'll go through great length to get money, they'll lie or cheat, put on a show or harm others just to get money and freeshit. Now that our retarded leaders invited them, we have to deal with every single one of them not just the ones we know.
>>
>>132989638

>by Western imperalism

then they can move to somalia or something
>>
>>132988591
Because people who just want to be left alone to do their own thing = oppressors, and people who want to move to wherever they want and demographically dispossess others = oppressed
>>
>132989638
Shit bait. No (You) for you.
>>
>>132989638
Democrats are literally retarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.