[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are so many girls doing a complete 180 from sjw to alt-lite/alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

why are so many girls doing a complete 180 from sjw to alt-lite/alt-right online nowadays?
>>
attention
this answers the "why" for almost anything a woman does
>>
>>132987760
/thread
this stupid thread again?
op is a faggot
sage
>>
Attention.
>>
>>132987631
Easy way to get attention
>>
>>132987631
Attention
Rent seeking behavior
>>
>>132987631
Female social behavior encourages three things:
1: Insinuating themselves into popular movements, which increases their value
2: Being vocal, which increases their visibility and thus their value
3: Attaching themselves to whatever movement offers them material advantage

Women generally speaking do not have principles, they have a set of pressures that guide their behaviors. This is one reason why a popular argument from women and with women is "why are you acting against your own interests," because women cannot imagine a situation in which one would place principled behavior above naked self interest. This is also why I dismiss such arguments out of hand--because they are by definition unprincipled.
>>
>>132987862
>>132987760
>>132987868
>>132987941

A good portion are likely do to this. Some are because they're realizing that pretty much every libtarded male, is even more feminine than them.
>>
File: 1427431873369.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1427431873369.webm
3MB, 480x360px
the social truth is changing.
I posit that if a woman's "social truth" is in opposition to reality the social truth will win out 99 times out of 100.

>scored in her own team's basket
much worse than that.
White is trying to score on the hoop on the left side of the court and Blue should be trying to score on the hoop on the right side of the court. White shoots, Blue gets the ball and makes an error in thought - and this is the important part - EVERY SINGLE OTHER GIRL WHO HAS BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME THEIR ENTIRE LIVES goes along with this error in thought without even a second guess. After Blue shoots at the wrong team's hoop, White continues this horrible error in judgement that Blue started by trying to score on their own side.

This is one example shows how important the social truth is to women. They will believe in what the majority believes rather than reality.
>>
>>132987631
Because being rightist is edgy now.
Also >>132987760
>>
>>132987631
Aside from attention, allow me to remind you that women ALWAYS follow whatever opinion is currently successful.
This is why women were (and often still are) SJW, and now that the "alt-right" is really taking up they are switching side
>>
File: 1499502270464.jpg (136KB, 604x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499502270464.jpg
136KB, 604x552px
Becasue you cucks will give them clicks and $$$.

No one really believes in your edgy retarded ideologies.
>>
File: fukusay.jpg (12KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
fukusay.jpg
12KB, 265x265px
>>132987631
they're not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.