[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>100,000 rioters in Hamburg. Have we lost? The size of these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>100,000 rioters in Hamburg.

Have we lost? The size of these riots are growing exponentially. Are we at the point where we are simply outnumbered?
>>
>>132987196
>100,000

two zeros too much there
>>
>>132987196
Military intervention when?
>>
Why no migrants looting in Hamburg? /pol btfo
>>
>>132987196
>100,000 rioters
you mean peaceful protesters
>>
>>132987196
So, uh, 500 leftists, 9500 thugs out to loot and 90,000 who just want to chimp out for the sake of it?
>>
File: 1460688648255.jpg (758KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1460688648255.jpg
758KB, 1608x1600px
>>132987196
100,000 rioters paid and flown in by the Soros Foundation and all they've done is destroyed another liberal city. Soros better hope his Kikebux don't dry up from all this desperate spending.
>>
>>132987306
>military
>germany

nothing will happen, they're gonna riot for what ? 1 month ? and go back home
>>
>>132987196
Yea 6 gorillion
>>
>>132987306
The Bundeswehr isn't allowed to operate in Germany
>>
>>132987196
>Have we lost?
Yes. It's actually amazing it's taken you this long to even entertain the notion. One would have thought the constant dismantling of everything you profess to care about and wish to preserve decade after decade would have tipped you off.
>>
>>132987644
Their funds are drying up, that's why they're burning down the house.
>>
I don't know about "growing."

Isn't Hamburg like, the final boss level of Antifa anyway? The most liberal city of the most liberal country that spawned these fuccbois.

In the US where the counter side gets organized, they've been too battered and bruised arrested to come up again to Berkley and they've been declared a terrorist organization in some states.

The other thing to keep in mind is, it was a G20 summit. Not any sort of nationalist rally. No nationalists would defend this shit. Every antifag is obliged to chimp out at this.
>>
Watching the videos , They all look like shitskins who recently migrated. If it weren't for masks and brainwashed white leftists joining them everyone would instantly see it as immigrants pillaging germany. I'm sure the media also tries to not show darker skinned people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.