[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they do to him in prison, that made him want to become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg (208KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg
208KB, 1200x1500px
What did they do to him in prison, that made him want to become a woman?
Is it a new CIA method of controlling or removing political enemies?
>>
>>132986552

Obama mk ultrad him so no one would take him seriously

But then Bruce Jenner killed someone in Hawaii and became baphomet first

He was a wasted asset desu
>>
>>132986552

Many of the people in the US military would literally be in jail or an asylum if they weren't marching for trash.
>>
>>132986552
daily anal rape
>>
>>132986552
Traitor Bradley Manning was a cunt long before he went to prison.
>>
they forced him to consume regular western media.
>>
>>132989555
Yeah! Snitches get stitches! Down with Wikileaks!
>>
>>132986552
It was a stroke of brilliance on his part. Realized that it would be an easy way to get out of jail early. He still has his dick if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: ivanwezrdtfcghjb.jpg (41KB, 351x431px)
ivanwezrdtfcghjb.jpg
41KB, 351x431px
>>132990149
didn't he send a pic of his boy pucci to the commanding officer?
>>
>>132990577
that would imply that the military let him get gender reassignment surgery while in military prison, which i cannot fathom
>>
>>132990734
under Obama. That pesky commander n chief shit.
>>
>>132986552
how the fuck did he get all those ribbons?
>>
>>132991324

By being a stunning and brave WOMAN
>>
>>132986552
He was getting the shit kicked out of him by guards, so he said he was a chick to be transferred to the women's unit.
>>
>>132986552
Honestly seems like a faggot from the get go. Glad he did what he did, though.
>>
>>132986552
>him

HER name is chelsea manning you larping retard
>>
>>132986552
He wasn't much of a man to begin with. He just took the opportunity to get his sex change for free. I'm sure it has been on his mind long before that wikileak thing.
>>
>>132986552
Piece of shit traitor should have been shot by a firing squat for endangering the lives of his fellow soldiers. That's the end of the matter for all I'm concerned. The fact that he turned out a tranny is the least relevant: why he is still allowed to live is the only thing I cannot fathom
>>
>>132986552
>What did they do to him in prison, that made him want to become a woman
He became trans so obama would pardon him
>>
>>132992250
You may not be aware of this, but when a person has a Y chromosome, they are male. Manning has a Y chromosome and is therefor male. HIS name can be changed, but not his sex, you pretentious politically correct twit.
>>
>>132986552

>dat overbite
>dem narrow shoulders

I'm just curious as to how he got through basic training
>>
File: Firing squat.jpg (192KB, 648x486px)
Firing squat.jpg
192KB, 648x486px
>>132992682
>firing squat
Is he that short?
>>
>>132990149
Yes he does, tweeted this two days ago, now deleted. Replies to it can still be found though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.