[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 41

File: 1499268384004.gif (2MB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499268384004.gif
2MB, 349x352px
Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise children properly, can't provide emotional or physical comfort and can't even summon up a modicum of respect for themselves or their partner.
So what exactly do they have left to offer a man?
>>
>>132986402
Daily reminder that there are 1000s of stay at home daughters out there waiting for someone to marry them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
Nothing. Only men can still do all of that and now we can carry out womb transplants. The future is almost here and mankind will soon be able to progress rapidly without the liability that is "women".

Are you ready? You should be.
>>
>>132986402
Yep reason most in america are fat. We have to eat at shithole fast food places. Or be a "cook"
weird that the men are the cooks now .. if they want home cooking!
>>
Sexual release. Kind of. If she feels like it. I ask myself this a lot, honestly. My ex was pretty and all but she was hopeless and couldn't even cook eggs. Every woman who has been interested in me has been like that to some degree: totally helpless and inept.
>>
File: 1475603478001.jpg (17KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475603478001.jpg
17KB, 453x604px
>>132986597
They're crap tire.
Been there done that.
>>
>>132986402
OP is sad that his mom's breakfast wasn't as good as it used to be.
>>
boner
>>
Women are living opiates. After losing my sexual arousal for some reason, I see the world differently.
Men are addicted to women, and do very foolish things to penetrate them. It's all ridiculous to me now.
>>
>>132986402
But neither can men, so......?
>>
>>132986597
Our Mission: Truth in Love Show Love | Share Truth | Have Faith | Give Grace | Live in Freedom | Be a Light | Choose Joy : Live Life Together Specifically, ladies and gents: Our mission is to show everyone that there is another option out there. Homemaking is a valid career. Don't be afraid to pursue it. Don't be afraid to support it. Above all, follow God's call on your heart. A & K *Galatians 5:1 “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.”

heh
>>
>>132986843
yep and when women hit the wall. past age 30ish. They start losing the attention that being younger gave them. If they haven't established a home by then. It really goes down hill for them. where as for men. It gets better the older we get. If you are still single at 35ish. You can usually snag a younger chick.
>>
>>132986843
Are you a MGTOW now ?
>>
>>132986985
cool story bro.
>>
File: 1483161851901.png (291KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483161851901.png
291KB, 854x480px
>>132986402
> "modicum of respect"

I found the Halo fan you guys.
>>
>>132986402
You can see the cucks or butthurt wimmins on here now. Getting upset!
>>
>>132987272
>I'm a manchild so everyone else must be too
>>
>>132986402
Guess it men for you faggot.
>>
>>132986597
Their bone structure has spooked me to my core.
>>
>>132987411
>women
>on pol

spotted the newfag
>>
White girls are shit-tier. They can't cook, they can't clean, they can't get a rational job or education, they can't raise children, they support degeneracy, they backstab their own people and their natural instincts and intellect are both flawed. Their evolutionary instincts tell them to jump ships because media tells them to racemix. They don't generally know what struggling is. Everything is made extremely easy and okay for them. White girls go to the gym to "git dose cakes for chocolate daddy." Then they post in ebonics with shitload of selfies and belfies on instagram and hook up with niggers on Tinder and clubs while insulting men of their own race in social media and in columns and articles where people praise foreigners and slam natives. Feminism is coincidentally rampant in the most egalitarian places on Earth.

Western civilization is done for.
>>
>>132987027
>Are you a MGTOW now ?
No. It's made me hate men a lot more. Women are just silly, but men are beasts.
>>
>>132986402
vaginas and tits, or general looks, which is why they identify themselves purely through those.
>>
>>132986402

They can suck black cock really good.
>>
>>132986402

>So what exactly do they have left to offer a man?

that glorified stankhole.

sluts smell a lot worse than they look.

imagine bottle stored in a warm, damp, area with no exposure to light, having mixture of shit, urine, menstruation, vaginal discharges, and festering bacteria.

bitches are glorified toilets

And note that their menstrual blood does not smell like blood, it is just really bad.
>>
>>132987643
Yep women are in no position to lead they are too emotional and only purpose in life is to take care of the spawn. This is a two fold problem westeren society is producing alot of low t queers. So the women have to look to a third world shit hole or low iq basketball americans to get the "edge" they think they need.
>>
>>132986402
Well paid, high value men (doctors, engineers etc) don't want a "successful" woman - a woman who isn't going to cook, clean the house, look after the children and provide sex every night. No man pulling 100 K a year wants to have to cook his own breakfast and dinner because his wife works 8-8 at the office, clean his own living room because his wife is busy sending emails and calling clients or pay someone to pick up his kids from school because his cunt wife wants to work 7 days a week.

Successful woman =/= good wife.
>>
>>132987804
faggg detected.
>>
>>132987880
kek you sound bitter.
>>
File: 1483454253797.jpg (59KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483454253797.jpg
59KB, 1080x1080px
>>132987445
I'm 19. Stfu and go eat some diseased potatoes. We didn't have to let your pathetic ginger asses into our country you know ya cunt.
>>
>>132986402
Pic related
>>
>>132987880
>>132987908

why should woman cook?
>and people wonder why men cant be bothered to marry
if the bitch cant cook and clean than i might as well be fucking a dude.

no successful non-homosex male wants to marry a man. a career whore is just a man with no ballzack and a huge gaping stankin hole
>>
File: bad things.png (631KB, 643x718px) Image search: [Google]
bad things.png
631KB, 643x718px
>>132987968
if you arent bitter in at least some sense you arent redpilled
>>
>>132987968
>>132987960
>butthurt roastie

Millennial women are whores.

They can't cook, clean, fix a computer, or change the oil in a car.

They can't do anything that needs doing, other than swallow a load.

Millennial broads are toilet paper at best. They can (with enough beatings) learn to carry jizz from the bedroom to the toilet.

That's far more beatings than men are willing to give.
>>
>>132987804
>bitter tranny detected
>>
>>132987804
Fucking hell man. I was never going to fuck a hippie woman but you just crystallized the reason right there. You have made it abundantly clear that you haven't been intimate with a normal woman.
>>
>>132988254
>>132986402
>>132987960
Women need to grow up, let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>132986402

my gf can and does
>>
>>132988247
>bitter beta cunt detected

i know you are used to your mom cooking, cleaning, wiping your ass and swallowing your loads because you're such an inbred cunt, but real men can take care of themselves in the real world.

you would die in a day were you lost in the wilderness because you'd cry yourself to death

stay mad manchild kek
>>
>>132986402
>Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise children properly, c
>tfw cheff and teacher but no gf
>>
>>132986402
Nice reminder of how degenerate skins was god damn.
>>
>>132986402
Found the Beta
>>
>>132988307
t. scatophiiac roastie licker
>>
>>132988349
someone just watched big little lies
>>
>>132988349
shit copypasta is shit, seen this in 3 threads already.
>>
File: IMG_6051.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6051.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>132987979
Ireland btfo by 19yo virg

FeelsGreatMan
>>
>>132988355
that is a keeper!!!
>>
>>132986402
their disgusting gender neutral hairy hole.
I'd rather fuck a pizza desu
at least it doesn't taste like shit
>>
>>132987979
Wow. I didn't know the teens were so edgy these days. What are you even getting st here?
>>
>>132988831
t. faggot detected
>>
>>132986402
They can be Wonder Woman.
>>
>>132989006
Yep society makes it out like they can Whore around like men and party.
>>
>>132988923
>faggot detected

nah, I'm not a faggot, I just had a lot of pussy over the last 10 years
>>
>>132989006
>They can be Wonder Woman.

wonder women is not a crying liberal sjw emo commie
>>
>>132989087
kek cool story bro.
>>
>>132986402
Problem is even if you marry a conservative live at home girl chances are somehwere along the line someone will convince her to try being a whore.

I know a young guy who works at a place i do some work in sometimes. There was a very cute young homeshchool type girl who worked there as well and i could see that they were going to have a romance. She was as quiet and shy as she could be, like a church mouse. The guy courted her for like a year (they were like 19 years old) They became a couple and another year or so later they were married. Things were good for them for a few years. Then of course some of the less scrupulous women around convinced her she was "missing out" (probably out of jealousy for her decency) Anyway the lass ended up being coerced by this pack of women to have sex with another guy and the husband divorced her. he re married and she ended up comitting suicide.
>>
>>132986597
>american women
>>
>>132987979
My people have been fucking your peoples' mothers for literally hundreds of years.
>>
>>132989216
Don't marry a weak-minded woman then
>>
>>132989433
Yeah its easy to say. Here in Canada about 75% of people or more are modern hookup culture whores. Worse than that the public sentiment is that people should "try new things" and "experiement" So alot of these shy conservative women end up being coerced by others into degeneracy. Its hard to explain but we could see it all unfolding with that couple and it was obvious what had happened. Women are weak willed you retard the problem is that in modern society even having a part time job or going out in public is a risk of turning your daughter into a degen.
>>
File: 1499358463783.jpg (144KB, 707x709px) Image search: [Google]
1499358463783.jpg
144KB, 707x709px
>>132986597
>implying i haven't masturbated to the one on the left and her cam show 10 times this month
>>
HomeEc used to actually teach women how to keep a home and cook and raise children....but that hasn't been the case since the 80s, at least....so all these adult women out there who are under 35, weren't taught how to be homemakers en-mass....so they aren't good wife material, they weren't meant to be...they are only meant to be workers....
>>
>>132986402
Women are merley the lufe support system for a cunt
>>
>>132989837
True here! politics are like wrestling. It is fake but people still like to watch it!
>>
>>132988406
>real men can take care of themselves in the real world.

Since men are self-sufficient and women bring nothing to the table, why do men need to tether themselves to one women instead of using women as pump-and-dumps?
>>
>>132990213
then why complain women are not cooking and cleaning for you if you can take care of yourself?

sound like another bitter neet whos angry he lost his crush to tyrone.
>>
>>132986402
source on gif?
>>
>>132990407
I'm simply asking you what you perceive a modern woman can add to the modern man's life that makes it worth his time.
Frankly, marriage/long-term relationships aren't even needed for men to have children anymore
>>
>>132986402

(((Kaya Scodelario-Davis)))

Shockingly enough, the bridge of her nose continues to grow, even at the age of 25.

Modern Jewish women are the whores, (just as Jewish men are the fags), and since they're 100% of the actresses (even Whoopi GOLDBERG is part kike) it helps to cause a distortion in the public's perception.

So you're overgeneralizing.
>>
>>132986788
>reverse image search
>no results
holy shit you look like such a beta fag how did you land this qt. I bet she got sick of your tiny whiteboi microdick that's why she left you.
>>
>>132990407
Men can do more for society when women stay home and take care of the cooking, cleaning, child rearing, and make the man's comfort a priority. Marriage is the ultimate partnership when there is a proper division of labor....where both partners are capable of more because of the other's labors. Society destroyed women, stopped teaching them to how to keep a home and raise children, which destroys marriage, which destroys the family, which destroys society....leaving it ripe for communism to take over....
>>
>>132991030
why do modern women need to add anything to your life? if you are happy as it is why stomp your feet like a child and insist others serve you? just go your own way and stop being a bitter cunt.
>>
>>132991294
I would like to have a happy family with good kids one day. I feel like there's no girl capable of being a good mother.
>>
>>132991294
>why do modern women need to add anything to your life?

They don't, and I'm free to spurn their desires for long-term relationships if they don't.

The question remains that if they expect to form a lasting partnership with a man, why shouldn't they add something to said man's life?
>>
>>132990011
i can look after myself and take care of my house and living conditions. basically i don't need a wife to baby me and turn me into a useless sack of shit like my father
>>
>>132986597
what are they waiting for? there are far more conservative men than women seeking marriage
>>
>>132986402
>Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise children properly, can't provide emotional or physical comfort and can't even summon up a modicum of respect for themselves or their partner.

lol check out this virgin. you think posting stupid shit on 4chan is gonna fix that? you're a waste.
>>
>>132986402
they have holes. you can put your benis in those holes
>>
>>132986774
The bigger issue is that they dont even realize why its important to know how to cook basic stuff, they dont care and theyre not curious . Its fucking pathetic
>>
>>132986402
lol, i want to be a traditional wife but i have the exact same problem, most men don't seem to appreciate traditional women over here?
>>
>>132986788
Proud of you anon
>>
>>132992794
Holy shit reddit you fucking kike
>>
>>132986843
THIS

It's like watching drug addled junkies chase their addiction: once you've woke up, it just looks ridiculous and plain embarrassing to watch the same drama play out in other people lives day after day.

It's like watching bad 1950's soapies of domestic bliss. It fails denial of reality.
>>
>>132986402
>>
>>132992715
Not really
Women out number men at most churches
>>
>>132987662
> I hate myself now.

Numale detected.
>>
>>132992851
R O T T E R D A M
>>
>>132986402
To be fair most modern men are fucking useless too.
>>
File: DB94WIVXYAAQFdz.jpg (14KB, 298x381px) Image search: [Google]
DB94WIVXYAAQFdz.jpg
14KB, 298x381px
'If a child is not initiated into the village, it will burn it down just to feel its warmth' - African proverb.

Another reason why society will crash and burn.
>>
>>132986402
The problem is that women don't learn the nature of the wall until it is too late.

A guy in his teen years feels like he is trying to run up a wall, because women correctly figure out that their SMV is much higher. So, the guy learns to cope with this at a young age, and that is a lesson they carry forward with them in life.

The 20 year old woman hasn't learned how to deal with "no." Her SMV has been like a rocket shooting to the sky for her entire life, and it just seems like it goes on and on. She just assumes that the way her SMV grew from 13 to 20 is going to keep on going from 20 to 60. Sure, maybe she'll concede there is some limit way out there, but it is in the distant future.
The reality is that she is going to start to decline in her mid 20s. However, her relationship to men her own age is going to continue to be superior for many years beyond that. Until one day it isn't.

Men are forced to learn the harsh lessons of life when they're young. When men are young they can make their mistakes while mommy and daddy can still help them out, and because they don't have much money they can only hurt themselves so much. Even criminal mistakes usually go away if they're early enough in life.
Women get taught to play by one set of rules until they're 30, and then they're forced to play by a different set of rules. At this point maybe they have a kid, or they're used to an expensive lifestyle. Maybe they have a credit card with a high limit because they used to be attached to some guy who paid all their bills. They haven't suffered any big disasters without somebody to just bail them out and not hold them accountable.

Until one day they do, and then it is a mess that mommy and daddy can't afford to clean up for them.
>>
>>132986402
Source?
>>
File: 1468107628209.png (866KB, 760x864px) Image search: [Google]
1468107628209.png
866KB, 760x864px
>>132986402
>>So what exactly do they have left to offer a man?
nothing, since it is men who crave the attention of women
>>
>>132986402
that's right goyim, your women are degenerate whores, don't bother leaving your room, there's nothing to live for any way, why don't you just watch some pornography and order chinese food? A shekel for a good OP.
>>
I went on a few dates with a girl. She made it clear she won't do anything a "traditional" woman would do like cook or clean. I said "so I'm expected to fix the house, cars, take out the trash make most of the money, etc. And what is it you're bringing to the table? Your vagina?"

She looked at me like I just drowned a puppy.

Needless to say there were no more dates.
>>
if they are raised right, they are. My family has taught my brother and sister to be family first, career second. There are women out there who want to be a mother, who want a marriage and stand by their man. Even though it seems most modern women are degenerate, there are some who are traditionalist. You just have to keep an eye out for them, the downfall of the American family really ruined children, but there are some out there. You just have to go searching for them, they exist. It might require more effort than your standard millennial slut, but it pays off.
>>
>>132987029
t. Old roastie past expiration date
>>
>>132986402
Nothing, which is why I'll probably end up trying to spread my genes with someone outside of my race.
>>
>>132986402
a warm hole with a whole holy host of neat bacteria.
>>
>>132991160
Someone's jealous keep using your hand faggot
>>
>>132989216
I've seen women that go out and the single ones ALWAYS try to convince the ones in a relationship to do degenerate things. I'm certain it's due to jealously
>>
>>132986788
How???
>>
>>132986985

Back in my more degenerate days, I hung out with this group around age 30. One of the girls had a much younger sister (18). I hit on and I made out with the sister, and the 30 year old roastie got so upset, it was almost hilarious to see.
>>
Being MGTOW is awesome.

I work less, have more money, more fun and more sex than my married friends.

More than one has been kicked out of the house they paid for by their wife and tried to sleep on my couch.
>>
>>132995722

>have more money, more fun and more sex than my married friends
What an empty worthless fucking existance you are.

>>132995330
Not just the single, but the married ones do it too if they are degenerate as well. It's something inside of a degenerate that makes them want to spread it to other people too.
>>
How much darker can it get before dawn?
>>
>>132991160
>>132995479

It's not the same girl, you blind faggots. Jesus.

>>132986597

>stay at home daughters

That's a very nice way of saying worthless NEETs. Unless you are literally making 6 figures and can afford living with something that isn't beholden to you, does whatever she wants with her free time, and is very likely a lazy shit with no redeeming qualities or skills, why bother? You dumb virgin faggots build them up as ideal waifus, but they're trash. Even lower quality than most other modern western women.
>>
>>132986402
Now that women are graduating from college at a much higher rate than men, we should really just change the gender roles. Women can be the wage slaves and men can be the ones who do the housework.
>>
>>132996015
>It's not the same girl

Wow you're retarded. These posters are asking how a faggot dude in that photo got a cutie.
>>
>tfw have woman who can cook, clean, be supportive, but has no desire to procreate
>>
>>132995885
>What an empty worthless fucking existance you are.

You actually just described marriage to a T. For you to know this, you must be married.

> butthurt married cuck projecting his life mistake of getting married and regretting it
>>
>>132986402
A clean slate, for us to rebuild womanhood, femininity, and love. Reclaim the west, but we must reclaim women first,
>>
>>132996230
Then that's an even dumber question. Guys are with girls above their status all the time because not everybody is a beta cuck that is afraid to even approach women like you, Hans. He got her because women don't need to be put up on a pedestal just because they look nice.
>>
>>132986402
>Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise children properly, can't provide emotional or physical comfort and can't even summon up a modicum of respect for themselves or their partner.
That's all bullshit.
>>
>>132996349

I am happily to a girl I met when I lived in China. She is a stay at home mother, loves to cook, clean, and raise our two wonderful children.

You're entire life revolves around one pathetic orgasm to the next. You're masturbating with the women you sleep with, trying to fill a hole you never can.
>>
>>132986818
KEK
>>
>>132996488

>he can't read
>he doesn't know how IDs work

I never asked the question, I simply understood English. Whats your excuse?
>>
>>132987643

You whine about women drinking the kool aid and falling for racemixing propaganda, when the reality is you are the fucking retard that buys the idea that all modern women are BLACKED and brainwashed because you're a beta male with a cuckold fetish that never leaves his basement.

"Western Civilization is done for" is horse shit. You're just a low quality male that wants to whine and pretend like you're fucking smart and desirable and awesome while the women just suck while the exact opposite is true. You're just trash tier garbage.

>>132987880

Yeah low t queers like all the fags on this board that would rather whine about women all day than be a high quality desirable male.
>>
>>132987804
Spotted the virgin
>>
>>132994313
Lol ya this is pretty accurate. They have life on easy mode for first 25 years and then when they have to play hard mode they realize they're not very good at the game.
>>
>>132996762
I didn't insinuate you asked the question, Hans. I just said you're a retarded fucking beta male.

My excuse is that such questions are so fucking retarded that I didn't even consider that's what they were asking. "OMGGG HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A MORE ATTRACTIVE WOMAN IS WITH A LESS ATTRACTIVE MAN!? WOWWWW!" It's a stupid fucking question.
>>
>>132988349
Fake and gay
>>
>>132986402

You left out one crucial aspect. "Modern WHITE women can't cook, can't clean and can't raise children properly."
>Choose an asian woman
>Problem solved
>>
>>132995479
She leave him when some Chad hits in her.
>>
>>132986597
>marry a leech that will do nothing but spend your money
Yeah no
>>
>>132989216
NICE!
>>
>>132986402
Western women are not really women any more. Just a notion or allegory of womanhood. Much like how McDonalds is considered to be food.
>>
File: 1478519142091.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1478519142091.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>132986402
I bet you can build a house, have REAL job and did many other things which make you real men
all those threads made by virgins who don't have girlfriends because of (insert reason here) are so pathetic
>>
>>132986402
remember everyone: not providing source is a violation of the NAP
>>
File: 1494840862841.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494840862841.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
Its not only white women that are the problem. Its any woman raised in western culture. Especially in th English speaking countries since (((the influence))) predominates there. Black, asian, arab whatever women turn to shite when they get too much English language TV and movies and music.
>>
>>132986402
I'm a stay at home mom if 6 and cook and clean and carpool like a taxi driver. I tutor and go to all their stupid baseball games etc etc etc. I love my husband and my children and do what I'm supposed to do as a stay at home mom and wife. So far my kids are turning out very well. We go to church every Sunday as a family too. I have a degree in accounting so it's boring as all ever wiping noses and changing diapers etc all day but it's what I'm supposed to be doing so I try not to complain. There are other moms like me. Not all women have frontal lobe damage

But yes, I agree that a the feminists are disappointing to say the least. They're despicable
>>
>>132987880
You sound like you watch a lot of BLACKED desu
>>
>>132989837
>one on the left
>left
but why
>>
>>132992797
So do men. Or dogs for that matter. So if that was all women were good for, why should anybody pursue a relationship?
>>
>>132990011
>HomeEc used to actually teach women how to keep a home and cook and raise children.
the problem is of course all that stuff still has to be done, so it gets out sourced to poor mexicans, creating an unstable underclass, whither in the home with cleaning or outside with sowing and uposterty
>>
>>132986402
nothing, thats why i learn czech.
i wants get traditional slav qt3.14 waifu.
will be cheecki breeki when i finaly made it.
>>
>>132986402
they are queen slayers of patriarchy that need no man
>>
You have to check that she doesn't have any degenerate friends, or at least if she does that she is aware of what they are up to. When she steps out of line you let her know and you both get on the same page about what's most important etc. A relationship can be made to work, you just have to get her to agree to work towards something together - a vision. if she is a spoiled little brat with no attention span, and no signs of improvement you give her an ultimatum, then move on to the next. You have to slowly redpill her on stuff until there's no going back, because genuinely most women will be happier doing traditional things than competing with men in the workplace, besides women have a really strong instinct to get preggers and take care of things, nurture things. thats why they love animals so much and find so many things cute, they just have very little impulse control and don't see that well beyond what they are feeling in the moment - as a man you can complement that and you can live in harmony

just... date and re-educate, if re-education fails, dump and try another one.
>>
>>132997546
are you indian or arab?
>>
>>132996969
>Guys are with girls above their status all the time because not everybody is a beta cuck that is afraid to even approach women like you, Hans.
>not everybody is a beta cuck that is afraid to even approach women like you, Hans.
>afraid to even approach women like you, Hans.
> like you, Hans.
> like you
> Hans

Not only can you not read, you don't even know what you type. How is America as a nation even functioning with educations levels this fucking low. English isn't even my first language and I know more about it than you.
>>
File: 1499284599351.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499284599351.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>132988406
Hahahhaha is this real? this has to be inspect element or some shopped piece.
>>
>>132986788
Dumbass when you find a woman that's not shit tier modern life you don't fuck her and move on, you court her, marry her, seal the deal, and raise kids up in the Lord. You couldn't do that of course because of "muh cummies"
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>132986402
>>
>>132998197
Apparently you need to learn a little more, because nowhere in that post did I imply you were the original poster asking the question you dumb faggot. I insinuated that you're an effete beta male, because you're a home grown German cuckold.
>>
>>132998528

>all he has left are insults

It's time for you to leave.
>>
>>132986597
I really applaud these girls. However we're caught between a rock and a hard place, without two incomes is practically impossible to provide for a family nowadays.
>>
>>132986597
Don't fall for it you guys. (((They))) just want to infiltrate /pol/'s immaculate gene pool.
>>
>>132998679
>if you insult your enemies, they win

I thought that was reserved for Canada cucks?
>>
>>132996097
Women are terrible at making rational decisions, ie something that is required to run a business or country.
>>
>>132988349
Fucking kek
>>
>>132988349
Don't care if troll, just the thought itself is top tier.
>>
>>132996969
i'm all for shitting on germans but you're overusing hans and you sound like a fag
>>
>>132986788
>>132991160
>>132993179
>>132995479
>>132998309
She is ugly wtf all you betas need to chill out. I'd be butthurt if she was hot but she looks really fucking homely and get pussy is guaranteed stank
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 485x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 485x200px
>>132986402
Why isn't sex enough anymore?
>>
Well, someone is bitter. Can you please give any evidence to substantiate that huge generalization you just made? And I suppose all the men of the world are just dandy little flowers with no flaws? You are terribly intellectually lazy.
>>
>>132999680
>overusing
>said it twice

Why is this thread so full of fucking retards?
>>
>>132999859
>we should be encouraging this behavior if the chick is ugly
Fuck no dude, we need to hold ourselves to a standard
>>
File: 03eZiZG.jpg (145KB, 620x784px) Image search: [Google]
03eZiZG.jpg
145KB, 620x784px
>>132986402
warm wet holes and don't act like you're actually worth anything more
>>
>>132986402
So what exactly do they have left to offer a man?

white skin
>>
File: aergaergaerg.png (503KB, 624x518px) Image search: [Google]
aergaergaerg.png
503KB, 624x518px
>>132986597
I recognize that girl on the left. Pic related.
>>
File: 1498502898386.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498502898386.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
>>132994204
love the proverb, but how would initiating them into the "village" work in todays world?
>>
>>132991294
Because raising a child is a very time consuming and often stressful job. Sure a man can be happy being a bachelor, but if you then have to raise a kid (properly), it's an uphill battle trying to do everything.
A traditional woman's role is to take off many of the time consuming things (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc) so that you can focus on working and raising a child.
>>
>>132992851
D E N H A A G
>>
>>132997546
have you tried taking your family to a nice Antioch (in English-not Greek or Slav speaking) Orthodox Church and step into the light of Christ for good ?
>>
If you're a man worth a shit you should be able to cook yourself. There are good women out there who will gladly cook for you but they also have their own goals and dreams outside of the fucking kitchen.

You want a woman that works just as hard as you and if you find a good, strong one, you would want to cook for her from time to time.Stop with this baby boomer 1950s image of an ideal woman.

>learn to cook
>learn to sew
>be self sufficient
>find a woman with goals and support each other
>>
>>132998039
Or unicorn?
>>
>>132986402
sex
>>
>>1329943
A woman's value is purely sexual tho. That humans have reduced sex to *benis go in hole and spooge-yay! oh-no-baby* has no effect on the truth nor how beautiful and powerful it is.

You enter a woman in all ways. You enter her gaze, her voice, all of her. It's all sexual.

It's like this - a man uses a kicthen to provide a meal, a woman is in the kitchen giving you nourishment. A man provides clean clothes, a woman clothes you- wom{b}anly.

That's not about verbal niceties and no matter how much fail the truth remains.

Society fails men and women, it's no use to blame one gender or the other cuz the truth is buried under so much avarice, venality, capital, denial and dishonesty.

>>132994374
>tits

>>132996097
>the problem
>>
>>133000997
It doesn't.

In traditionally manhood initiation rituals the boy must be torn away from and symbolically kill his mother. Degenerate cunts will always attempt emotional incest.
>>
The only thing they can offer is sex.
When sex robots is a thing then they have no choice but to learn the other things.
>>
The Anatomy of Female Power is a good book written by a negro.
>>
>>132993830
>>133001283
noo sorry neither
>>
File: 1449107550250.jpg (64KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1449107550250.jpg
64KB, 453x604px
>>132988349
the recycling symbol with this stale pasta is a nice touch there, bucko
>>
>>132986843

Plato's Republic. Book 1.
>>
>>132986985
>when women hit the wall. past age 30ish

Try 24.
>>
File: sister STDs.jpg (38KB, 641x217px) Image search: [Google]
sister STDs.jpg
38KB, 641x217px
>>132986402
>>
>>132996015
I have a shitload of money saved and I can afford to permanently support a wife and live this dream, but I don't know if I can find one I can trust. I fully expect the worst from every woman in our generation that I meet.
I'm not sure I could meet a woman I could trust anywhere in America.
It appears that 99% of the women in this country have been successfully programmed to think in a certain way that makes me want to kill them rather than fuck them.
I have lost the ability to judge a woman based on her supposed merits or positive qualities. I am now only able to judge based on the environment she grew up in, and I extrapolate my expectations based on that. Any personality traits of an American woman deviating from her ZOG programming therefore always strike me as temporary lies to lure me in.
America is dealing with its first marxist mind virus infection and is in the throes of a severe immunological response. I'd rather not deal with an American woman who has succumbed to this infection. She stands condemned and is unworthy of my seed or access to my wealth. I'd rather marry a woman from a country whose people have already developed full immunity. I'm thinking of trying to learn Polish and traveling to Poland to meet a girl.
I need someone BORING who sincerely wants to be a mother and has no aspiration to do anything else. Where can you even find that in America? These two meme girls on YouTube don't count. They are memes, and in real life in America they are nowhere to be found. All American women are godless whores who are thoroughly mindfucked by zog media.
I don't want to waste another year getting bait-and-switched by some fucking idiot trying to "live it up" on my dime or "start a career" or "get a dog" or some other quixotic clusterfuck only an American roastie could come up with. I DO NOT have time nor the patience to deal with that bullshit ever again
>>
>>133003379
I don't get it. What exactly are you looking for? A boring housewife who will go insane one day and cut your penis off because she sits at home all day and watches soaps and Opera telling her men are trash and out cheating and lying while her paranoia grows quietly into psychotic rage because she has no purpose in life? Women are impressionable, they will generally go along with their husbands ideology. Polish women want the same things. Money. Security.
Men forget that women are emotional creatures that need constant attention or they will cheat on you.

>you're going to be a miserable POS if you marry a woman to serve you
>>
>>133004571
>Men forget that women are emotional creatures that need constant attention or they will cheat on you.
For this reason exactly (and no fault divorce/no penalty for infidelity) women are not worth dealing with.
>>
>>133004571
>marry a woman to serve you
What's the alternative? To "hang out" with her as an "equal"? I have friends for that. Her purpose is to raise the children.
Women naturally only want two main things: to give birth to children, and to raise them. Anything else is a zeitgeist-induced perversion of her instincts.
Dogs, cats, and rapefugees all use cuteness or feigned helplessness to sabotage and exploit the child-rearing instinct. As this satiates some baby-related instinctual desires, this often causes her to put off pregnancy until it's too late. I know a lot of lonely dog girls in their 30s.
Birth control pills sabotage the pregnancy instinct and also render her insane from a pharmaceutically induced permanent hormone imbalance.
Netflix series, memes about careers, and so forth all sabotage her natural life goals and mislead her with hedonistic distortions that ruin her life once pursued as she reaches her mid 30s and her eggs expire.
Many wild animals know you are supposed to pair bond for life and raise children together by any means necessary. Anything else is a means to that end. Nothing else matters. No one had to instruct these animals to do this, they just knew. Don't pride yourself for indulging in pervasive modern sophistry that coerced you to rebel against your nature. It's something to be ashamed of.
The putrid stench of reddit emanates from your comments.
>>
>>132996806
>>132996806
>beta numales cuckhold
>Checks flag
Thats fucking rich coming from an american, if anything you dykes are the biggest cuckholds and numales here in /pol/ im sure your a ratassed roastie that is butthurt that we dont respect your female empowerment, have you seen your gender lately, bunch of whores only worth for a quick dicking then tossing them aside as if they were trash, whats worst is that you like it for sure, you like betraying your race only to feel good for some minutes and repeat the cycle again and again , but after some time you hit the wall and you end up depressed, wondering why you acted like a bitch and didnt get an ideal man in time, thats why you are jealous of church mouse female types because those are the ones that will have a great life with their children and they will die knowing they lead a happy life, so you corrupt them and make them like you just to try and feel good for some time, the church mouse turns into a whore, her boyfriend discovers the monster she is and ditches her, she and you then feel such emptyness in your heart and that you kys to relieve that pain, and all that suffering could have been avoided by just not acting like a whore while you were young, you could have prevented that.
Or you are a cuckhold whose wife is getting BLACKED, which in that case you are pathetic and an example for all of us to not follow
>>
>>132996809
Spotted the pathetic depressed roastie
>>
>>132996617
>I am happily to a girl I met when I lived in China.

>What an empty worthless fucking existance you are.

lol'd hans. not having any children is still better than hapas.
>>
>>133006624
This is a textbook example of the appeal to nature fallacy. Just because it's a natural instinct doesnt make it good retard, I mean what are you a fucking animal, do you boil down your personality to your primitive senses? Monogamy is a human invention and goes against our sexual instincts that make us spread our genes as much as possible.
>>
>>132995885
I don't know man, it's a man's imperative to fuck, not raise babies.
>>
File: 1488702636101.jpg (23KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1488702636101.jpg
23KB, 333x333px
>>132989216
>she ended up comitting suicide.
>>
>>133006852
Go to feminist site and read some of the posts faggot. They read like OPs whiney bullshit
>>
File: gladiator.gif (2MB, 322x200px) Image search: [Google]
gladiator.gif
2MB, 322x200px
>>133009016
actually... not a bad use of a reddit meme here.
>>
>>132986402
african and arab semen enriched pussy
>>
>>133003151

Cringe.
>>
File: unique duck.png (94KB, 360x231px) Image search: [Google]
unique duck.png
94KB, 360x231px
>>132998309
>raise the kids up with the Lord
>raising beta kids who cuck for (((Jesus))) and turn the other cheek
nah
>>
>>132988349
this pasta always deserves a (you)
>>
>>132990011
>en-mass
Kilo yourself
>>
>>132999859
She's no 10, but nowhere near "ugly as fuck" either. Cute and young, would bang
>>
>>132986402
Snake vaginas, nagging, gullibility, nothing in common, inferiority, diseases, a false sense of security based on millennia of lies, alimony, divorce, adultery. Use surrogates. Maybe male created artificial eggs or wombs. Take truvada. Take a bet on holes or exterior genitals and newly incurable goop gash. Zika. And throat cancer
>>
File: threemarriages.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
threemarriages.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
>>132986402
None of the tradcucks ever have an actual answer for this, they just mutter "n-n-not all wimmin, muhsoggyknee" like all the leftists do.
>>
>>132986788
Damn you ugly son of a bitch.
>>
>>132997142
Dont shit on McDonalds its good outside America
>>
>>132986402
Why not focus on being a decent man. Prepare yourself.Travel. Read.Lift. Earn. Given the chanc, most women can be adequate mothers, but a wife requires training and patience.You need to start with young with good stock, then have a steady but loving hand. It isn't any different than training a hunting dog. Dont allow bad habits and if there is a problem, what did you fail to do to let it happen? All it wants from you for blind devotion is love. Be the master or the animal will see your weakness and lead the pack.
>>
>>132997167
My boy Chuan
>>
>>132986985
41 fucking a 20 year old. Feels good
>>
>>133012327
how did you meet her?
>>
>>133011979
I wish I could get married to you
>>
>>133007462
This is a thread about what's wrong about women's instinct, and he talks about that, is it a "appeal to nature fallacy" when all this thread is, is talking about the NATURAL instinct of women, and how that has been destroyed. It's the same thing as being in a argument about religion and you insult the other guys religion, and him saying its ad-hominem.
>>
>>133012434
At the gym. Just struck up a normie convo and it went from there. She literally said "boys" in her generation are weak and don't know how to treat a lady.
>>
>>133011614
Damn sucks to be that guy
>>
>>133011614
Anecdotal fallacy and it's a 4chan post.
>>
>>133012872
greentext please.
>also, pics of girl.
>>
>>132986843
>After losing my sexual arousal for some reason
Dude they castrated you chemically. They are trying to turn Western men into Eunuchs to fulfill their "The future is female" fantasy. This is how evil feminists are. They'll literally sabotage their own son's future so they can feel superior. It is quite pathetic.
>>
File: 1499552499725.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1499552499725.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>133012705
>>
>>132987643
My mother is white. Wore a dress and makeup at home. Dinner was ready when my dad came homefrom work.I married a white woman. She's a educated, stays home with our kids, looks great without makeup, has dinner ready when I get home. We have a drink, talk, this did not happen in the beginning, it took time for us to let ourselves be vulnerable and dependent on each other. This builds a powerful team and is witnessed by children. Our society works best when stable family units produce children who see this as normal.Jews and leftists want to break the family apart to prevent this. Onceyou aredone fucking off and you are ready for a woman and kids, screen her with this info. If she disavows, she's broken and just wants gibs.
>>
File: mfw7.jpg (39KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
mfw7.jpg
39KB, 200x233px
>>133012967
>if I put the word "fallacy" somewhere in my comment, it automatically means I'm right and you're wrong
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 1309x313px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
115KB, 1309x313px
>>133012967
Yeah it's probably fake news, some guys in your government must have hacked his marriages.
>>
File: 7c9cb4fb20df632599bed5dfae365fc5.jpg (215KB, 850x1039px) Image search: [Google]
7c9cb4fb20df632599bed5dfae365fc5.jpg
215KB, 850x1039px
>>132986402
>Modern women can't cook, can't clean, can't raise children properly, can't provide emotional or physical comfort and can't even summon up a modicum of respect for themselves or their partner

Which is why 2D is superior
>>
>>132996806
>>132987643

You're both right. Remember (((who))) the real enemy is.
>>
File: IMG_8339.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8339.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>mid thirties
>stay home with my kids
>love working on the home for my family
>literally my view right now
>>
>>132986788
You win the social Darwinist award. You are lucky people arent worth shit anymore, thats how you even touched this animal.
>>
>>132986402
In Russia they can cook and clean. They should't "raise" children unless you don' give a fuck how your children turn up, they should take care of them and that they do.
Respect is earned, not given. Same with attraction. Its not her fault you're a beta bitch who cant make her wet or scared of losing you.
>>
>>133013462
Russian girls are just as bad as any. They want to travel young and only care about taking advantage of men born into capitalistic super states. The brainwashing of the individual over family is global now theres no escaping it.
>>
File: 1497196713335.png (116KB, 341x310px) Image search: [Google]
1497196713335.png
116KB, 341x310px
>>133013366
>>
>>133013215
Nice argument pal, I sure do love your well sourced statistical arguments!
>>
>>133013797
>women want excitement and wealth instead of the boring losers
Wow, its like they actually not a complete idiots.
>>
>>132997167
That's so Wong!
>>
>>132997546
would you rather earn your kids love, or sit in a cube staring at pivot tables and jerkoffs all day. Working is only valuable to me when Im watching my kids eat.
>>
>>133014304
Dude that's Chuan, he's from Maylaysia
>>
>>133013164
Strawman argument>>133013215
>>
>>133011614
Jesus...
>>
>>133014765
Wew I'm bad at phoneposting.
>>
File: mfw6.jpg (29KB, 172x201px) Image search: [Google]
mfw6.jpg
29KB, 172x201px
>>133014765
>if I put "strawman argument" somewhere in my comment, it automatically means I'm right and you're wrong
>>
>>133014121
First you need to understand females just go with the flow however the mainstream is headed. If society was conservative they would be so. Modern day girls are victims of brainwashing like i said before. Marrying young and building a bond while having kids as a result is the way nature intended. Girls who want to travel young and spend goys paycheck while whoring around are destined to be a wreck later in life. You have your retirement years to travel as a couple in order to keep your marriage strong and set a good example to your offspring. Wealth is nothing unless you have a family to share it with hence why many young men here arent going into the labor force since we know better.
>>
>>133013059
>Dude they castrated you chemically.
I lost my sex drive from mountain biking a lot. I must have smooshed a nerve in my perineum, so now my sex drive is very mellow. I'm not impotent.
>>
File: 1490670622058.png (158KB, 366x254px) Image search: [Google]
1490670622058.png
158KB, 366x254px
>>133014121
>muh excitement
>muh dopamine addictions
>muh degeneracy
>muh clit
>muh wealth
>muh materialism
>a wholesome life is boring
>a husband who does all the work so the wife can raise the children unimpeded is a loser
how old are you?
>>
>>132986402
My sister in law is a wonderful mother and wife and is younger than 35. There are still good ones out there anon.
>>
>>133014882
Poor bait desu friendo. Now you'll say "if I put "bait" somewhere..."
>>
>>133013366

>baby
>how to parent book

This bodes badly
>>
File: mfw8.jpg (27KB, 182x187px) Image search: [Google]
mfw8.jpg
27KB, 182x187px
>>133015221
>if I put "bait" somewhere...
>>
>>132998930
Very accurate. With women in the workplace wages are enormously depressed, so without two incomes it is rare to make ends meet. Quite a lot of bad flows from that within a family, which is probably why many of them cannot stay together.

Because we have this problem where I live and also low fertility, my wife and I have started associations with other women, both to have children but also to pool incomes. My wife wants to be a stay-at-home mom and wants many children, so she is and we have many kids. While I make above average income it is not as reliable to have only me doing the earning and also my wife is now in her mid 40's and is not as reliable to have kids. So we have met a new woman who is a career type, makes a bit less than me, but would never be able to have children all alone and support them the way she needs, nor can she feel right subordinating her goals to a husband. So she is with us, generally as another breadwinner, but also a mother. This has worked out very well.

I cannot understand how with gay marriage in the west and unreasonably tight economic circumstances for women and social pressure to be career or stay-at-home, that polygamy is not an obvious alternative for people who want a large family plus career freedom.
>>
>>133014617
but the photo says "Wong".

Am I wong?
>>
>>132986402

> can't cook
Mine can
> can't clean
Mine can
> can't raise children properly
Too early to say
> can't provide emotional or physical comfort
Mine can
> can't even summon up a modicum of respect for themselves or their partner.
Mine can

Tl;dr: Find non-shitty women.
>>
In all these stories where women are cheating on the husband or suddenly up and leaving, WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE BEDROOM?

I can't believe that if you were really dominating the shit out of you wife, giving her hardcore rapegasms, that she could be so fickle.

I imagine these chumps just give their wives 5 minutes of pumping twice a week and consider that a decent sex life.

I think there is a reason older cultures did not consider marital rape a thing, why over 50% of women have rape fantasies/fetishes, why they orgasm more easily from rape, and why they get pregnant more easily from rape.

Women, their mind and bodies, are built entirely around the principal of being taken forcefully by an alpha. If you are married and forget that concept, no wonder your wife cheats on you or drops you for someone else.
>>
>>133015088
Cardio kills! Lift Heavy.
>>
>>133015088
I know that marathon runners can have quite significant reductions in test levels.

You should do something about it, test is vital to a mans health.
>>
>>133015516
>your women are so desperate to experience something remotely resembling alpha-tier manhood that they'll happily pay fees to join your personal harem cult you created on a whim
you're just showing off
>>
>>133015538
黄福全
Wong Hock Chuan, professional Dota2 player
>>
>>133015674
is this actually true? i go to gym but ride a bike outside a lot too. should i stop with that? and what if i cant lift heavy ?
>>
>>133011614
Thanks for taking away all my hope anon.
>>
>>132994177
Hecking true
>>
>>132987027
>>132986843
Asexuality is the key
>>
>>132986402
Tell me how I know you're jewish.
>>
>>133015516
As a mother, polygamy is a totally appealing model, except for the sharing my husband part. But I very much wish we lived in a society where we could have that kind of close, tribal co-parenting with other family members and the pooling of resources. The idea of having th support/help from other women plus more kids in the home (many of whom would be old enough to help out) sounds cheerful and logistically very helpful.
>>
>>132994653
Based leaf. Top fucking kek.
>>
File: 1485609155337.jpg (49KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485609155337.jpg
49KB, 420x420px
>>132989216
>he re married and she ended up comitting suicide.
And then an eagle named "MGTOW" flew into the room and landed on the husband's office desk, proclaiming roasties BTFO forever. By the way, I bet you were wondering about the husband's name. Wanna know what it was? ALBERT EINSTEIN.
>>
>>133009016
At least she had the decency to kill herself. It's a bonus point in my consideration for her.
>>
File: varg disbelief.png (81KB, 321x282px) Image search: [Google]
varg disbelief.png
81KB, 321x282px
>>132995722
Weak beta male.
>>
>>133017155
It has been very nice, and much easier to deal with all the things that come up with a time consuming job (I'm in charge, so no real days off).

Older kids are super helpful! It is also nice having more than two in the same schooling age group, so they can look out for each other and help.

The hardest thing was getting started once we decided to go through with it -- finding the right first woman. It has been easy meeting other women now, though, for some reason. As far as sexual jealousy, it was an adjustment for my wife, but she came to realize that her status is what she is jealous of losing much more than worry over just sex. Interestingly, though, with new women entering the family we have had no trouble at all about this -- probably because it is all open and known, so nobody is confused about what they are getting in to. Lying about anything would probably bring an instant end to everything.

I am simply shocked that this arrangement is not considered more natural. Granted, I don't think many men would accept the level of responsibility inherent in this arrangement (many unmarried friends cite this as their main reason for no marriage at all, along with what I think are strange fears of rejection and other silly hangups), but that leaves so many more late 20's women somewhat hopeless and desperate for someone to provide a safe environment they can fit into and have children without having to completely change who they are.

>>133015954
I don't understand this response. I am not trying to show off, but rather show that this is working very well for us and I cannot understand why it is not more common.
>>
>>133017155
>support/help from
>old enough to help out
Odd that you wouldn't list an increase in opportunity for YOU to help out isn't considered a benefit.
>>
File: neckbeard-dictionary.jpg (42KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-dictionary.jpg
42KB, 600x449px
>>132999859
>3/10
>would not bang
>>
>>133013366
imma need you to post feets fampai
>>
>>133018808
how old are you?
how old are your women?
how many women do you have?
what do your friends and coworkers think of your lifestyle?
what do your kids think? do others harass them?
if you're going to show off then don't half-ass it. share pics of your girls.
>>
>>133018808
do your women all live in the same house as you? you should greentext your life because you're the only interesting thing left in this thread.
>>
File: 1497236565356.jpg (175KB, 547x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497236565356.jpg
175KB, 547x604px
>>132999859
Nigger detected. Go back to Twitter with the rest of the apes.
>>
>>133015567
>Tl;dr: Find non-shitty women.

wrong. All women are the same. They key is to not be a shitty man.
>>
>>132989216
kek
>>
>>132986985
>If you are still single at 35ish. You can usually snag a younger chick.

A guy with crows feet and everything amirite??? People talk about this stuff on 4spam but I've never seen it once IRL.
>>
>>133012769
My point is that the guy implies that womens natural instincts are somehow inherently good and anything that goes against it is somehow inherently bad and that is stupid,
>>
>>132986402
>Modern women
Not true, I'm married and my wife is great, she cooks and cleans and is THICC.

You're just a divide and conquer kike and this is just a slide thread. Make sure to sage these shit threads.
>>
>>133018995
The truth is that no matter how hard I work, no matter how selflessly I give to my family, no matter how many kids I bear and raise to be happy, healthy, and productive, it will never be enough for many of the autists and virgins of /pol/. Any expression of interest in support or efficiency will be met with accusations of incompetence or selfishness by bitter manlets who will rip me to shreds verbally despite the fact that I am living the exact life that the NEETs of /pol/ are always foaming at the mouth about. In the past two days I have done endless laundry, washed the drapes, deep cleaned two bathrooms, cleaned out and reorganized my husband's utility closet, an many other similar tasks that I actually enjoy. Despite my love for my role, it is tiring, and yes -- support from other members of a healthy household is exactly what makes a home run smoothly, and helps to prepare kids to shoulder their own larger responsibilities later in life.
>>
>>133021128
I'm 35, just took an 18 year olds virginity because she asked me too a week ago.

I consistently date girls around 21-24. Not everyone on here is a cuck like you.
>>
>>132986402
wow, are you just realizing that a woman's only use is procreation? First, take off that Gadsden Flag as you don't deserve it and second uncover what desolate shithole you're from that produced you.
>>
>>133020173
I'm 40.
Wife is 44. Other mothers are 28, 34, and 35.
Right now just me, my wife and three more mothers. (We aren't opposed to more, but I never run around actively looking for anyone except the first mother, the one who is now 34.)

Most of my employees are not knowledgeable about my personal life, but those who are do not find it strange past the first explanation. I live in Japan, so this is not as open as in maybe the US, but this arrangement is also historically not unusual either -- so people just act normally. My friends and associates in the US either think this is totally crazy, or think it is interesting and are supportive. The American opinions seem based almost entirely on religion, though, and I find this very strange.

My kids are doing very well. People are extremely nice to my kids, and they are well liked at school. I am half white myself, so my kids do not look the same, and one of the mothers is American -- so our family is a bit mixed and distinct. This has not been a problem, but we are very careful about how the kids present themselves, so we are known in the area for pushing our kids a bit hard, and they are all high performers (so far). As far as I know (and I am pretty involved whenever I'm not away on trips) my kids have not had trouble or heckling at school, somewhat the opposite.

As for pictures, I am a little shy to show faces here, simply because these boards get a little crazy at times and everyone is sleeping but me right now, so I can't ask. One of the mothers has some small following on youtube, though, and she has thought about doing a series about our life to explain why it works -- but I cannot make this decision alone by myself at 05:00!

>>133020297
Yes, we live together. Sleeping arrangements are rather ad hoc. We have found Japanese style rooms (mats, not beds) easier to accommodate kids, space use, and multiple adults on different schedules much better than trying to live life around large furniture.
>>
>>133021594
They will always try to discredit people like us who are actually living in a healthy, traditional marriage, while at the same time proclaiming that healthy, traditional marriage is the only way to save civilization.
>>
>>132989216
women are their worst enemy.
>>
>>133021742
You sound like a wonderfully dedicated mother -- the foundation of a strong family. Don't worry about the silly people, they just don't know yet.
>>
>>133022081
Interesting, anon. Does your first wife retain any "special" status in the home? How have your feelings for her evolved?
>>
File: ANGER.jpg (118KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ANGER.jpg
118KB, 820x1024px
>>132989216
This fills me with both concern and rage. Good on her for killing herself at the end though.
>>
>>132986402
>women
>can't provide physical comfort
This is their primary function, are u mad?
>>
>>132986402
nothing
>>
>>133022681

hahaha

poor fuck
>>
>>132986788
At least they can spell "tier"

Tough luck pal
>>
Jesus christ you virgins, it isn't that hard to get a girlfriend. Stop making friends with girls you want to go out with, make your intentions known within a day or two, she will either reject you or give you a shot. Simple as that. If you befriend her, and moan 12 months later when you confess your feelings and she friendzones you, then you have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>133022237
Yep, it's all very easy to understand.

MGTOW kikes are probably being paid to shill by divorce lawyers and planned parenthood.
>>
>>133022338
Thank you! My role as a mom is more fulfilling than anything I've ever done. It's also harder, and has forced me to grow a lot as a person... which can be uncomfortable, but I'm thankful for it, because it is healthy growth that benefits everyone.
>>
File: 466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
466545-800px_chadwardenn_large.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>>133021767
come on, proof
>>
>>133023050
No, just bitter, brainwashed, emotionally stunted manchildren with repressed rage toward their own mothers, who failed them.
>>
>>133022350
Yes, my wife is basically the Queen (for lack of a better word). She is the number 1 in the household, and most home decisions (including the house budget) run through her. She is my legal wife and that is still a big deal. Nothing can threaten this.

So there are a few rules. Very few. One is that nothing can threaten my wife's status. Another is that there can be no lying inside the family. That goes for kids, too. It doesn't matter so much how someone screwed up, we have to cover down on it as a family, and whoever screwed up has to find a way to fix it -- but lying inside the family is a big no-no, and I stop seeing women immediately if they are not straightforward.

There are limits, of course, and the two big limits are infidelity or financial theft, because either would introduce split loyalties. So we discuss desires openly and have had to come to agreements -- but we all want the same thing, so this has not been hard to maintain. The most important thing is giving everyone fair time and space to be themselves, but also keeping them close enough to feel like a part of the family and cared for. So daily/weekly/monthly routines are important (as far as we can maintain them).

Feelings for my wife evolving. Yes, a bit. I trust her more now than ever before. This was a challenge to get started, maybe even more than our business originally when we had no kids and no money. She is a metronome. Amazing. We also have a very strong sex life together, and that has maybe intensified the last few years.
>>
>>132986402
Maybe the women you know. The women in my family love to cook, keep tidy houses and raise children well. It we have good fathers so...
>>
>>132999866
>I can pay for better sex upfront, for cheaper than it would cost for a few dates of a shitty woman.
Sex has no value when it comes to relationships. It's something to take into account, but alone holds no water
>>
>>132986788
Maybe we find this slut and let he know her pic is on /pol/
>>
>>133022081
>I am half white myself
interesting. I suspected this, but I didn't mention it because I didn't want to risk being wrong. I assumed that this might be why these women were throwing themselves at you. You stand out among other men as an ostensible alpha titan in a sea of betas without being a complete axe-faced foreign freak. I accused you of showing off because I don't see a way that I could achieve this lifestyle.
>>
>>133022081
share pics but blur the faces. imagination is boring, I demand pixels.
>>
>>133023508
Sounds like it's working really well for you guys. I think it's great that your wife is the queen! It makes sense and seems like a hierarchy would be necessary. Do you live in a city or a more rural area? I am convinced that we need to return to some sort of homesteading/compound approach to family life in order to regain a lot of what's been lost as the world has changed. First the nuclear family became isolated but now even that is breaking a part. "It takes a village to raise a child" -- I don't think a village is necessary, but I do think it's optimal. Hard to imagine how to accomplish this without veering into weird commune/cult territory though.
>>
>>133023416
You wanna smell my fingers?
>>
why Women have to offer something to men?
>>
>>132986402
women. are. fucking. trash.

>i only fuck robots
>>
Harp on about polyamory all you want, but its a fundamentally flawed system for one simple reason - men and women are born at equal rates.Take away the number of viable mates and men do one of two things - check out of society, or burn that society to the ground. Either one of those is bad. Monogamous marriage IS civilisation - its a way of actualising beta male labour via the fair division of reproductive mates.

Polyamory might work on a small scale, but it would wreck society if adopted en masse.
>>
>>133023247
A friend of mine once said "children are the most rewarding annoying thing you can ever do". This was in answer to another friend asking how it is to "be a dad".

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys family life here! I played around with girls a bit too much before, and traveled a lot, and met a lot of women. I divorced once as well. Though it has always been easy to meet women, nobody seemed to fit and I was really thinking about things an immature way -- like sex was the main goal.

Now I'm much more relaxed! Things got much better for me once I had kids. I still (obviously) like women, but I have no urge to run out and do something silly. I am entirely focused on my family, and though I would never have thought I could say this 15 years ago, my family and kids are the most satisfying things I've got -- and being reeled in from time to time by the women in my life (I'm still too aggressive in some ways) has done me no end of good overall.

I wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure this out! The more I get older the more I recall conversations with my dad and realize he was right and I was simply a rough, overactive bonehead when I was a kid.
>>
>>133024559
what is your net worth and how much do you earn per year?
how did you meet these women and talk them into this lifestyle?
>>
>>132986402
Children. That's all.
>>
>>132986402
Dat gif.
>>
>>132986402
Fresh hot pussy.
You lose this argument.
>>
>>132996617
LMAO SAY BYE TO YOUR WHITE GENES AHAHAH. Have fun with your hapa crazy fucked up children with no identity
>>
>>133010095
>knows nothing about Christianity besides modern protestants
>>
>>132989330

Your people used to span the entire continent of Europe, yet are now huddled into small dangy pockets of space on the literal edges of civilization. Your people no longer speak their native tongue nor remember their history or heritage and depend on root crops for yearly sustenance. Your people are weak, pathetic, and will go the way as so many did before you as your daywalker genes are forgotten by the annals of human history.
>>
1/2
>>133024087
You could do the same thing. I think its really not so hard as long as you have a clear idea what you want, and you express this in a plain way.

Don't be delusional about lording things over women. You've got to be in charge, of course, but everything is a subtle negotiation because nobody is forced into anything. So be fair and pay close attention to the goals of your partners. Make sure their goals align well with yours, otherwise it is a bad match -- much moreso with more than one wife.

Be super picky about personality. When you are dating a girl, push her a bit, poke at her, find her hangups and weaknesses. Tell her everything up front once she starts asking about your personal life -- just be an open book. I've actually not had anyone stop dating me because of this; other reasons, but not this.

Keep yourself in good shape. Image does matter a little -- you do need to look credibly in charge of your own life, and then actually BE in charge of your own life. If you physically fit the role your women see you in then they will find you appealing enough that other men will seem either brutish and dull or effeminate and weak -- while you will be in the Goldilocks zone in terms of ongoing attraction (and you DO need to work at that, and be romantic when the moment strikes, and so on).

Discuss events in the world with women. If they are intelligent, well read, and up to date with social and ongoing historical patterns then this lifestyle will immediately appeal to them in most cases, especially if they have high professional aspirations.

You'll never walk right out and meet "the right person". You'll walk up to people, and some of them will be women, and you'll talk to them. And occasionally one might be a good fit. So its not about finding the right one, it is about meeting them all so you stand a chance of having met the right one. Then if its right just let things go the way they go.
>>
2/2
>>133024087

Once other girls know what you're up to, things just sort of happen without you trying to force anything. Sometimes you have to pursue a women a bit, but chasing after a woman's heart too hard just distracts you, wastes your time, and you'll never get the girl that way anyway. Always remember that you'll never regret not making a fool of yourself -- so just back off if its not right. Too much is riding on you at home to get goo-goo eyed over some girl.

etc.

Basically: man stuff; make your intentions known; don't ever lie to a woman; don't lie to yourself; be prepared to make sacrifices for your kids and your women.

They are giving you what many men think is impossible to have -- so you have to give a lot right back every day. Everything is a negotiation and everything has a tradeoff, so be fair.
>>
>>133026332
I see. Thank you for your responses.
How many children do you have in total?
Earlier I thought of something unrelated you might be interested to read, but you probably already know about him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.