[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys include the Lebanese when referring to Middle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499581025949.png (304KB, 993x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499581025949.png
304KB, 993x960px
Why do you guys include the Lebanese when referring to Middle Easterner's as sandniggers?

The country looks nothing like the rest of the Gulf countries, including Egypt, which all are covered with massive deserts. That's like calling the Jews sandniggers. It doesn't make sense, because Israel isn't covered in sand.
>>
oh well,

Georgia is also woodlands and forested mountains. doesn't protect us from the sandnigger label. which shows stormfags' ignorance
>>
>>132982730
> american education
>>
>>132982730
Lebanon is pretty cool, cause we were set by UN to rule them after the Ottoman Empire was dismantled.
We bring them a lot and french was the official language for a long time.
Only 50% muslims too.
Their biggest mistake was to deal with Israel scum
>>
File: 1485749426498.jpg (43KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1485749426498.jpg
43KB, 500x453px
>>132982927
What makes you think I'm American?

>>132983331
It's because of you guys that I can speak English, Lebanese, and French. So thanks!
>>
>>132983469
No prob.
I really think Lebanon is the best country in the area, unfortunately they have only shitty neighbors.

Western countries really should team up with Lebanon and in the future with Iran when their youth will get rid of their muslim state
>>
>>132982730
Can take nigger out of the jungle, can't take jungle out of the nigger.
Can take the sandnigger out of the sand, can't take sand out of its vagina.
>>
File: middle eastern.jpg (88KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
middle eastern.jpg
88KB, 736x919px
According to /pol/ this girl is a mudshit sandnigger and therefore not white , hell even italians are not white here
>>
>>132982730
Jews are Askenazi Khazarians from the Caucasus.
I tried Lebanese food once OP it was ok. But not to my taste really. Oil and houmus chick pea stuff
>>
REMINDER THAT LEBANON WAS ONCE BASED.

IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT EDGY /POL/TARDS SIDE WITH HEZBOLLAH, A MUSLIM MILITIA, INSTEAD OF THE BASED RIGHT-WING CHRISTIAN DEATH SQUADS ONLY BECAUSE THEY SOUGHT ISRAEL'S HELP IN ELIMINATING THE MUSLIM SCUM OF THE COUNTRY.
>>
>>132983662
that's correct. fuck lebanon, and the jews.
>>
>>132982902
The same for us
>>
Changing location doesn't change what you are.
I don't see what's confusing about it
>>
>>132983662
What a disgusting mudshit.
>>
>>132987057
Fag
>>
>>132986059
True. Fuck Hezbollah and their sympathizers. We wouldn't need a Muslim group to protect Christians if Christians were still fully in control of Lebanon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.