[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, why do you hate Islam so much when your endgame is essentially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

/pol/, why do you hate Islam so much when your endgame is essentially white Shariah?
>>
Because we're not sand niggers, now fuck off
>>
>>132982662
/thread
There's your answer you goatfucker
>>
It's the white part.
>>
>>132982484
Actually I find Islam more redpilled than christianity and way less cucked than any other religion
I mean, usury is a jewish thing and it's basically a sin in Islam

What I hate are the degenerates sandnigs
>>
File: alex_trebek.jpg (29KB, 257x268px) Image search: [Google]
alex_trebek.jpg
29KB, 257x268px
>>132982662
Ding
>>
Because /pol/ is satire you fucking newfag
>>
>>132982789
>this post
Flag fucking checks out. please KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>132982484
Islam is an invasive wartime religion which seeks to replace Western values with Islamic values.

The way that Muslims interpret the Qur'an is fundamentally different from how most Christians interpret the Bible. Muslims believe that the Qur'an is the final, unalterable, universal moral code for mankind.

So if the Qur'an says "kill the infidels" then there will always be an excuse for goatfuckers to chimp out. This is why Islam is such a problem.
>>
>>132983051
What are "Western values"?
>>
>>132983051
>So if the Qur'an says "kill the infidels" then there will always be an excuse for goatfuckers to chimp out. This is why Islam is such a problem.
The problem is the litteral interpretation of the Quran imo
>>
>>132982966
Le 4chin is le funnorz

amirite XDDDDD!!!!!!!
>>
>>132982484
My hope for humanity is to one day reach the stars.
Retarded inbred sandniggers will never accomplish this.
>>
>>132982789

I hope you realize that the whole premise of Islam is to convert or murder all non Muslims.

If anyone has an alternate explanation, I dare them to actually read the Quran like I did.

It's either us or them. I choose us.
>>
File: 1499177444729.gif (965KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1499177444729.gif
965KB, 245x180px
>>132982484
>your endgame is essentially white Shariah
>>
>>132982484
>/pol/ is one person
Fuck right off, you disgusting little bitch.
>>
File: 1499197976845.jpg (601KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499197976845.jpg
601KB, 1200x628px
>>132982484
Because we want white sharia, i.e. traditionalism, patriarchy and Christian or classical values, not sandnigger sharia. We don't have the time to purify another Semitic religion like what was done with Christianity and Arabs don't belong in white countries.
>>
>>132982662
ding ding ding

Also, white sharia is BS designed to make WN look like monsters. (((white sharia))) more like.
>>
>>132983522

I did and I don't think you did with the shit that you're displaying here.
It's mostly related to God and different prophets. I did not even knew that there was a whole part of the Quran dedicated to Mary.
It's fun seeing religions fighting each other though.

But you're extremely wrong in my opinion. I'm not religious and I do think that cutting religion from politics is essential but Quran was to me mostly a book that sums up stories of the religion and the prophets
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>132983767
It's not. It's agree and amplify. Leftist cunts will screech that being traditionalist is basically wanting sharia. So fuck it, if that's how they want it I'll put them in fucking burkas and throw their fag friends off of a roof.
Own the slur. Nazi is no longer an effective pejorative because of this strategy.
>>
>>132984170
Fair enough. I still don't like the idea that we're fighting for sand nigger ideas to prevail. To each their own.
>>
>>132983812
>cutting religion from politics
No no no, you misunderstand. Islam isn't bad because it's a religion, it's bad because it's a hostile, alien religion. It's Arab nationalism: the theology. If Christians and pagans want to bring their religion into the political sphere, more power to them. Clerical fascism is A-OK.
>>132984346
I had that reaction too, but it's important to understand that "white sharia" is a subversive meme, it's not like anyone wants to take Islamic law and implement it in European society. It's traditionalism and patriarchy.
>>
>>132984751
I don't agree, Islam is many times offensive towards 'enemies' and I think it's a right thing in order to survive but I don't think it's "arab nationalism"
>>
>>132982484
Muslims are subhuman
>>
>>132983812

Holy fucking hell you child raping goat fucking shitbag muslim terrorist faggot

Here are two verses from my Quran that I highlighted when I took a god-awful class on Islam at university:

Surah 9 Verse 5
"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Surah 9 Verse 29
"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

tl;dr subjugate convert or kill all non muslims

AS I SAID, ITS US OR THEM
>>
>>132985204
>Holy fucking hell you child raping goat fucking shitbag muslim terrorist faggot
wew lad I'm not a believer

>Here are two verses from my Quran that I highlighted when I took a god-awful class on Islam at university:

Ok you might stop LARPing because you took none since your analysis is shit-tier

The context of this verse is basically war and the verses right before & after explains it:

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know." 9:6

"So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]." 9:7

"Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers." 9:13

tl;dr : you don't contextualize, you are dumb
>>
>>132985204
>>132985486

Also :
"And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing." 8:61

I mean come on, as I said I'm anti-religion but your analysis is big bullshit
>>
File: 1499177091524.jpg (84KB, 436x578px) Image search: [Google]
1499177091524.jpg
84KB, 436x578px
>>132985204
>when I took a god-awful class on Islam at university:

what
>>
Delet this thread now
>>
File: 021111912-OP.jpg (125KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
021111912-OP.jpg
125KB, 800x534px
>>132982484
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.