[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weather presenter in syria vs >weather presenter in sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>weather presenter in syria
vs
>weather presenter in sweden

Do you consider the hijab a feminist symbol?
>>
>>132980981
>Do you consider the hijab a feminist symbol?
No. And I remember feminists in the past being heavily against even head scarfs. I don't know what happened.
>>
>>132980981
> Do you consider the hijab a feminist symbol?
Yes. Since it`s overpraised "first wave".
>>
>>132981076

Subjugation under Islam is the new bra burning.
>>
>>132981076
All female-led civilizations have 3 trains in society:
1. Retarded pagan superstitions.
2. Retarded head apparel.
3. Failed state of things, thus no ability to defend their property, thus failed state of things.

So... 1st fits islam, 2nd fits jabjab, 3rd fits the core beliefs of how things should be according to feminism.

Full list was inevitable since the first suffrage idiot opened his mouth.
>>
>>132981985
>traits
>>
>>132980981
>but they CHOOSE to wear it

I'd choose to wear it too if not wearing it meant domestic violence, excommunication from my family and friends, and a deeply ingrained sense of shame.

Choice is a funny thing when we're talking cultural indoctrination and worldview. Women "choose" to remain in abusive relationships too. Are THOSE empowering?
>>
What happened to Swedish secularism and atheism?
Fuck Sweden and fuck cucks.
>>
>>132982389
To think of it - vagina choses to be raped.
>>
>>132982389
>women
>having any concept of personal responsibility and accountability

Pick one. Nothing a woman ever does is her fault. If an adult woman chooses to be in a FWB relationship with an older man and he never proposes to her, that's his fault. If a woman chooses to leave her own baby in a car so that he dies, that's societies fault for putting too much pressure on her. If a woman kills her baby, its not her fault, she had post-partum depressium. If a woman stays in a relationship with an abusive partner, it's not her fault for not leaving.
>>
>>132980981
At this point, who gives a fuck about Sweden anyway? They deserve it.
>>
>>132982617
Locus of control is a thing for all genders.
>>
>>132982702
Worlds of the true catholic heretic.
>>
>>132980981
ffs Sweden is truly the dumbest cuck country ive ever seen
>>
>>132980981
Syria hasn't given up despite a fullblown civil war
Sweden gave up long before shit escalated

>>132981076
Female muslims were forced by their husbands to go on camera and say they feel free in their oppression (without directly calling it an oppression ofcourse) and because some women said it feminists all picked up on it and started cheering on it.

Meanwhile Fatimah is just glad she won't get knocked the fuck out by her goatfucking cousin-husband because she obliged to his commands

Burqa's are also really great at hiding signs of domestic violence by the way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.