[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spent a lot of his childhood in Iraq >Burnt down some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1498411494360-pol.jpg (110KB, 620x992px) Image search: [Google]
1498411494360-pol.jpg
110KB, 620x992px
>spent a lot of his childhood in Iraq
>Burnt down some Churches
>Stabbed a guy to death
>Moved to France
>Is a welfare leech
>Says we should ally with Islam to destroy Christianity

Is Varg a crypto-Islamist?
>>
He's a delusional fucking idiot. He has nothing to do with this board's topics of discussions. Varg posting must be banned.
>>
>>132980561
Shouldn't you be in crypto-class fagget?
>>
>>132980561
>if you don't like foreign middle-eastern ideologies ruining your culture you're a muslim

>Burnt down some churches
To this day, there was no conclusive proof that Varg actually did burn down those churches, and he denies it. He was only convicted because Euronymous's (the guy he stabbed out of self defense) friends claimed to be witnesses. Ironically, one of the """witnesses""" was a known church-burner too and admitted to it.

>Is a welfare leech
Fake news, where the hell does this meme come from? Varg's never said he was on welfare, he's said for years that he has an income, and by French law he is literally illegible for welfare to begin with.

>Says we should ally with Islam to destroy Christianity
Source?

Kill yourself Kike. You're a disingenuous nigger for spreading misinfo to spread your narrative.
>>
>>132980743
His face triggers me almost as hard as seeing that fat feminist dyke Laci Green posted here. FFS, pol is going down the shitter with all these newfags crapping the place up.
>>
File: back to reddit.png (155KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.png
155KB, 396x382px
>>132981268
>complains about newfags
>while posting garbage like FFS, triggers and "pol"
You are not fooling anybody. Varg's been memed on /mu/, /b/ and /new/ as far back as 2006.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.