[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you find out Lena Dunham returned her old dog to the shelter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

When you find out Lena Dunham returned her old dog to the shelter after lying that it showed abusive behavior ensuring that it will be put down.
>>
>>132977276
If Lena Dungheap and her dog were both caught in a house fire, I'd save her dog...
>>
>>132977276
Explain?
>>
>woman
>kike
>Hollywood parasite
>literally privileged
>dyke
>degenerate
>obese and ugpy

Are there any redeeming factors for lard dunhamsandwich?
>>
>>132977276
You drunk bro? What in god's cock are you on about?

Can some other more coherent anon summarise what Lena Dunham did
>>
>>132977463
>>132977557
Braindead retards.

>adopt dog from shelter
>not interested in raising it, just want to take some photos with
>bored of dog now, call up shelter and say the dog is violent
>dog must now be returned and euthanised for being aggressive
>>
>>132977276
no she sent him to zen puppy!
>>
File: 1491711528826.jpg (48KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491711528826.jpg
48KB, 466x700px
Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.
>>
>>132977557
>Can some other more coherent anon summarise what Lena Dunham did

She was born, and that is bad enough. If she harmed a dog on top of that, then double fuck her for that as well.
>>
>>132977822
God I missed this pasta
>>
>>132977822
What an aggressive beast, barking like that. It's a good thing we have people like you around willing to murder anything that gets out of line, that's a much gentler sentiment.
>>
>>132977822
At least try to make it realistic. The death of 4chan is in part the fault of lazy, uninspired newfafs like this and the posters retarded enough to believe it
>>
>>132977822
You best pray I never see you on the streets faggot. I must avenge all innocent K9 blood! It is my calling, it is for this that I was put on this Earth.
>>
>>132977549
There's literally 0 reason for her to be famous, even for the beliefs she has, she is a terrible spokewoman for them, she's fat, ugly, untalented, hasn't accomplished anything, I don't understand why she's famous, I'm guessing it's just Jewish connections
>>
>>132977994
This is old as fuck newfag, atleast 3 years old
>>
>>132978150
Fantastic reading comprehension, dumb potato Nigger
>>
File: AT7arsP7Q2-8.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
AT7arsP7Q2-8.png
35KB, 300x250px
>>132977822
>Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage.
>>
>>132977276

She is the real victim
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.