[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LE EPIC RUSSIA XD Guys let me red pill you once and for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Reiszed-7.jpg (44KB, 742x476px) Image search: [Google]
Reiszed-7.jpg
44KB, 742x476px
>LE EPIC RUSSIA XD

Guys let me red pill you once and for all: Russia is fucking trash. Trash not only economically and culturally, but especially morally and spiritually. And I say that as a Russian. Russia has no soul. Imagine the worst nigger ghetto where everyone fucks each other over, but on a large scale.

You think it is a fucking coincidence that Russia is Nr. 1 in abortions, corruption, suicide, drugs, prostitution, CP and any other degeneracy you can or can't imagine? It isn't. This is a fact. Russians are far closer to the Chinese in the sense that human life has no value there, than to us.

Don't be fooled, yes ISIS is a threat, but Russia is NOT our friend. I would gladly give my life to protect the West from Russia.
>>
ok Mahmout Al-Ahmadeenijan
>>
>>132972683
>I would gladly give my life to protect the West from Russia
Prove it.
>>
File: Pattonwithquote1.jpg (113KB, 490x598px) Image search: [Google]
Pattonwithquote1.jpg
113KB, 490x598px
>>132972683
>>
>>132972683
>Germans aids the jew in completely destroying Russian culture history and values.
>Hurdur theyr evil.
If anything Russians are recovering from your foul play in sending Lenin and the other jews to them, kraut.

Same for the chinese. Communism has destroyed their values, culture and history aswell.
>>
>>132974206
Russia was a mess even before Lenin was sent there, even before WW1. Why? I already said that: No regard for human life. Civilians were treated like slaves and had to work 16 hours. Bosses and landlords were allowed to beat the workers etc... did the Germans invent that? No, my friend. Germany throwed into a pile of trash and then it began burning.
>>
>>132972683
I would love to see a pro-western russia as I think it could improve their culture and economy.
>>
Oh here we go, next germany is going to tell us how we should take in migrants with no money or jobs skills because it will boost the economy somehow.

Yea, nah.
>>
>>132974642
well couldn't be worse
>>
>>132972683
>And I say that as a Russian
>I would gladly give my life to protect the West from Russia.
just do it. kill yourself
>>
>>132972683
I'm counting down the hours until Russia liberates us, I'll even offer a whole platoon of Russians my wife if they'll just kill the jews running this fucked up country
>>
>>132974642
>(((western)))
So you'd like to see russkies getting blacked too?
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
Jesus, get some help for you fetish there, Sclomo.
>>
>>132974736
Fuck your retarded joke of a country. You guys are fucking worse than niggers.

Look at Japan and Germany, it was occupied by the US. Now look at Eastern Europe, it was occupied by you.
>>
>>132974890
literal cuck
>>
>>132972683

People who hate Russia have never been to Russia.

>Russia is Nr. 1 in abortions, corruption, suicide, drugs, prostitution, CP and any other degeneracy

LOL. Yes, there are a lot of Abortions, hopefully that ends soon and becomes illegal. They are on track for doing so.

>#1 in corruption
Literally not even close

>suicide
Again, Citation needed

>Drugs
Citation needed, not even close

>Prostitution
What is Thailand?

>CP
The Russian Gov't has been making gains in this arena. Unlike the West, they are pushing for making this LEGAL.

> any other degeneracy you can or can't imagine
Like getting put into a body cast and cattle prodded in your anus until you become to dehydrated you die? Oh wait, thats Europe and the USA.
Russia is the future.
>>
>>132975893
Go fuck a dog Jewdeau
>>
>>132975392

>Look at Germany

Yes, look at Germany. Please do so. Germans are so fucking cucked they stopped having children. Burn their cities because their politicans AGREE with them. Ruin Europe time and time again. Germany is far and away far more degenerate than Russia could ever even hope to be.
>>
>>132972683
>trash culturally
I wouldn't say that about the country that give us Viktor Tsoi and Tarkovsky films
>>
>>132976410

Not to mention the Classical Music, Ballet, Literature, Contributions to Science, etc
>>
>>132972683
True, we were occupied several times by these orcs and every time it was huge downgrade economically, culturally etc.
>>
>>132976410
You are living in the past bro. The generations which had culture are either old as fuck or died a long time ago.

Just look at the young generation of Russians. They are all a bunch of Westernized, degenerate scum who behave like ghetto niggers and don't give a shit about politics or culture.
>>
>>132974548
You an idiot, seriously.
Yes, it wasn't great before WW1, it was behind West and all. But it was nothing compared to the red terror. This is by far the worst thing that happened in the history of Russia and it fucked up people beyond repair. It ruined all the things you named - soul, culture, morality, spirituality and even economic well being of an average Russian.
And you can thank West for the bolshevik take over. And you can thank West for the 90s, it was like a final nail in the head.
So shut up. If you are truly Russian, then you are a huge cuck and you should neck yourself.
>>
>>132977194

>Russia is a shithole
>Russian youth is Westernized

Fucking kek, do you even read what you type faggot?
>>
>>132972683
>look at flag
>ignore post
>>
>>132972683
Stalingrad ring a bell kraut?
>>
>>132977383
Westernized doesn't mean Western.

Just because you drink Coca Cola and listen to rap, doesn't mean you aren't a subhuman.
>>
>German flag
Automatically disregarded, go guzzle Muslim cum.
>>
File: whocares.jpg (81KB, 540x604px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.jpg
81KB, 540x604px
>>132972683
wtf
>>
Read New Lies for Old by Anatoliy Golitsyn.
>>
>>132977312
Don't fucking act like the Russians don't hate the West. You don't even see Russians who live in the West as humans. So this shit goes both ways.

>And you can thank West for the bolshevik take over.
Lenin's charisma was the driving force behind the revolution. Without that guy there wouldn't even have been a revolution. Russians didn't believe in communism, they believed in Lenin. And Lenin was a Russian, not a Westerner who believed in communism. Did a German hold a gun to Lenins head and force him to fuck Russia up? No. The only thing Germany did was give him a little cash and let him travel to Russia, because of a fucking WAR, not for fun.

Germans didn't even fucking invent communism for Russia. Marx thought communism wouldn't make sense in non-European countries. He wanted it to happen in France and Germany.

>You can thank West for the 90s
Bro the West actually fucking HELPED you in the 90s and sent you millions. Germany struggled to make everyone accept you.

Blame Gorbachev, blame Yeltsin. The West had shit to do with it.
>>
File: 1487339248564.jpg (262KB, 544x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487339248564.jpg
262KB, 544x604px
I don't have a whole lot of love for Russia these days, but holy shit, a German saying that they have no culture is pretty fucking rich.

The last time Germany contributed anything of value to the western heritage was back when Nietzsche was still alive. Meanwhile, Russians had Solzhenitsyn and Bulgakov. I mean shit, even Suvorov alone probably fired up more neurons in the West than the entire nation of Germany over the past 50 years.

The only problem with Russians, both on an individual and state level, is that they tend to get pretty aggressive for no fucking reason, so you have to look strong and can't be afraid to confront them. On an individual level it's perfectly okay, cause every time you exchange some blows with a Russkie you can still go drinking with him unless it's been really serious or you choose to be a salty cunt about it. On a state level it's rather scary with all those nukes, but then again Putin isn't really acting unreasonable, so I don't think we should fear them more than we should fear the fucking migrants.

tl;dr
Russians are okay, even though they're a bit rougher than most Westerners. Stop bashing them every chance you get, you cuck.
>>
>>132972683

Russians are a bigger threat than Muslims in your opinion, as a German? You're either Muslim or a jew
>>
>>132976301
Muricans left you with a top-tier democratic country. You ruined it, pathetic cucks. Why would they let you be independent.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.