[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that you're a shitskin and a disgrace to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Just a reminder that you're a shitskin and a disgrace to white race if
>you think that there's nothing wrong with non-whites in europe or USA as long as they well behaved
>you would let your daughter to date a black guy if he's smart and successful
>you prefer asian/black/latino women
if any of those apply to you, please leave /pol and never come back
>>
>>132971575
Do people find those 2 women attractive?
>>
Nah. Black pussy is literally the best pussy. Not to mention ass, thighs, and of course titties.

u mad because your dick is smaller than your IQ.
>>
>>132971945
then you have no room to be mad at white girls who fuck jamal
>>
>>132971575

this is one of the billions of reasons EU must be torn asunder
>>
>>132972085
Why would I be mad at that? There is only one race, the Human race. We should all fuck everyone else. Multiculturalism has always won and will always win. It's the way it's supposed to be.
>>
>>132971575
Reminder that the Baby Boom in Germany in 2015 was in large parts due to Black women getting together with German Men, while the German Women, who dont want a Family anymore had to watch.
They dont want German men because "they are boring"
and they dont want Migrant men because they are poor as fuck.
also a reminder that up until now, only 16% of male migrants got a "refugee Status" while 95% of Migrant women got one too.
getting a Migrant GF is breaking german feminism as we speak
dont be a White Knight OP
>>
>>132971810

Middle one is kind of cute.

The white guys look like goobers.
>>
>>132971575
>as long as they well behaved
>they
nigger

>>132971810
>Do people find those 2 women attractive?
Left was okay until I opened the thumbnail. Not human!

>>132971945
>Nah. Black pussy is literally the best pussy.
enjoy the gonorrhea
>Not to mention ass
Niggresses have narrow hips, making their ass masculine and ugly
>>
File: 1492146648077.png (278KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492146648077.png
278KB, 751x418px
>>132971575

How about you go fuck yourself instead.
/pol/ isn't you safespace you fucking faggot.
>>
>>132972355
You are literally a homosexual.
>>
>>132972364
Starting up the oven
>>
>>132972273
People who are lonley will fuck anything that gives them the time of the day.
>>
>>132971575
>Liberals: "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH! WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD! NO ONE IS AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

>Right wingers: "I don't mind non Whites coming into the country (making Whites a minority) as long as they come in legally.

XD
>>
File: 1499312371493.jpg (352KB, 1115x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499312371493.jpg
352KB, 1115x1000px
>>132972492

Go for it. Bake yourself a pie and fuck it because that's the only warmth your perma-virgin dick will ever experience.

LARP harder.
>>
>>132971575
>if any of those apply to you, please leave /pol and never come back
Reminder that anyone who thinks to add "well-behaved" and "smart and successful" is already more right-wing than the general population.

Reminder that regression to the mean doesn't work like you think it does, because most societies have a ruling class and a bureaucratic class which tend to intermarry.
>>
File: IMG_3677.jpg (21KB, 680x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3677.jpg
21KB, 680x299px
>>132972085
Aww Jamal cucked you didn't he? Was it mom? Your sis? Or your girl?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.