[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a racist college professor >support segregation >get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0633.jpg (43KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
43KB, 612x344px
>Be a racist college professor
>support segregation
>get invited to be on Tucker
>ACCEPT INVITE?!?
>chimp out and get BTFO by Tucker
>Get fired from job at black college
>chimp out more

Old news, I know Here is what I want to know /pol/ Why do these people agree to go on his show? Do they not understand what will happen to them? They don't get that they are low hanging fruit? Explain to me please the mindset of agreeing to an interview.
>>
Whats it like to be Russian? Do you have a carpet on your wall?
>>
>>132965444
>going on any cable news show ever

I have no idea. It's a horrible idea. The discussion on the average cable news show is made for subhuman 73 IQ viewers.

They only like 5 minute discussions, they usually just scream at each other about semantics, and their arguments go absolutely no-where. The shows aren't even formatted to inform the viewer on ANYTHING, they are just there to put up strawan arguments of the other side and make everybody dumber.

My friend and I were actually asked by The New York Post to come to their studio and film a discussion with a journalist about "Why we support Trump as young men" and all that shit. I was actually going to do it before my friend was like "Dude they are just going to edit it and make us sound like retarded racist hillbillys, fuck that".
>>
>>132965444
Tucker tucked her
>>
>>132965444

Think of it. You're a factotum beavering away in an office all your life. Suddenly, you get an invitation to be on NATIONAL TELEVISION. The WHOLE COUNTRY is going to hear YOUR OPINIONS. You might even INSPIRE SOMEONE. Most people are too starstuck to think of any repercussions.
>>
>>132965444
Tariq "black hitler" nasheed has only gained more retarded nigger followers since his embarrassing appearance on Tucker Carlson. He made a fool of himself but you wouldn't know from the reactions of his base. It's satisfying watching these niggers get btfo on tuckers show, but don't underestimate the following these pieces of shit attract after their 15 minutes of Fame on national television.

>Be dumb nigger
>See other dumb nigger on news
>"Bix nood muhfugga"
>Immediately identify with tv nigger's stupidity
>Stop listening, start following on twatter and brigading tv nigger's haters
>Repeat.
>>
>>132965444
i think she assumed she would be lauded by her constituents and everybody would think she's this strong black woman when really she literally just came off as a typical uppity nigger yelling with no arguments.
>>
>>132965444
Tucker is one of those people that the right is "proud of". They like him and claim that he is untuckable.

Winning a debate against him would be huge for any leftie. Therefore they go on the show even if their odds are very slim to say the least.

The smarter ones don't even come at all.

Also: nice numerals
>>
>>132965678

No, I'm not trash that still thinks it's 1973. I even have a seperate living room and bed room. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>132965444
Tucker pays guests to be on his show.
>>
>>132965981
If you are an intellectual of any kind, doing an interview on Fox/CNN is very low-brow in today's media environment imo.

Even Ben Shapiro looks weird going on Fox or CNN.
>>
>>132965444
>Old news, I know Here is what I want to know /pol/ Why do these people agree to go on his show?
Most people like that actually are so sure of their own viewpoint that they can't even imagine being btfo'd
>>
>>132965955

So basically every 'smart' nigger ever on tv.
I understand the epic idea of winning a debate against Tucker, but if you are asked to be on the show there is no way you can win. That's why they asked you.
>>
>>132965444
Her necklace and earrings were very pretty though.
>>
It's almost as if they agree to go on to willingly get btfo to foster the divide even more.
>>
>>132965759
How did they phrase the invitation to you?
>>
>>132965930
Also:
Nigger can be replaced with feminist, gay, trans, liberal, or whatever other " marginalized group you can think of. All of these people have nothing but mindless, dogmatic, zealot drone followers to gain from their shitty appearance's.
>>
good on the college for policing their community and not going
she dindu nuffin
>>
>>132966476
I was at a Trump rally and a cute journalist came up to me and started talking to me for a minute, asking me some questions.

Then she asked if I was interested in coming to their studio and filming an interview, I told her maybe. Then she gave me her business card.

She said:
"We just want to interview a few people of different ages/genders from different backgrounds to understand why they support Trump. It won't be a hit-piece or anything like that"

Obviously bullshit
>>
>>132966609
>It won't be a hit-piece or anything like that
Obvious trap
>cute journalist
Obvious trap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.