[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DRUMPF WON!!!! Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483933602633.png (163KB, 393x831px) Image search: [Google]
1483933602633.png
163KB, 393x831px
>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won. And was denied her rightful place.
>>
>>132963529
right? that shit is hilarious
>>
>>132963529
shit bait
>>
>>132963529
This pasta is one of my favorites.
>>
>>132963529
Do Australians save all their copy pastas in a document or something? This copy pasta won't die
Also, saged
>>
>>132963529
>thinking people from different states are equal
>>
I am watching Secretary Clinton's massive victory tonight to become the presidential candidate for the Democratic party. And I am overwhelmed. I am.

I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness.

To all of the disappointed Sanders supporters. Please join this woman in this noble quest. Be with her too. I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her. Estoy con ella. ¡a los colchones!

Oh God I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mile… All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. No. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out.

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

I await her gracious, loving speech in the days to come.
>>
File: 1499235385610.jpg (131KB, 548x634px) Image search: [Google]
1499235385610.jpg
131KB, 548x634px
>I
>I believe
>I believe that she
>I believe that she will
>I believe that she will win
>>
And with the entire media on her side, several television shows devoted to avatars of her banging it like captain Kirk. All the reporters dildoeing themselves while celebrating her and her cuntliness. Taking it all in stride, waiting on her crown. Lining up all her illegal immigrant peeps and the usual suspects.
And a red nosed clown takes her brass ring.
Sorry, I'm still laughing.
>>
>>132963529
The united states isn't a democracy. Take a civics class then kys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.