[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the English Civil War /pol/. Was it the working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: english-civil-war-2500x1667.jpg (1MB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
english-civil-war-2500x1667.jpg
1MB, 2500x1667px
Redpill me on the English Civil War /pol/. Was it the working class new model hooligans against the privileged one percent? What kind of country kills a king then regrets it, then recreates the monarch, then outsources the job to pleb foreigners? Explain this shit. Have test Monday. How can I impress the professor with some high brow new angle that revises history and stimulates the intellect?
>>
Interesting to note about the English Civil War was the first real push of what we know as Fake News.

Religion paid a big deal in it, and King Charles was fairly Catholic, married Catholic, while the common masses were more protestant.

A lot of lurid, anti Catholic stuff was being mass printed in Europe and making its way to England.

People then thought if something was in a book, it had to be true.
>>
>>132963222
Protestant minor nobility wanted to take over the power from the King who cucked them

The English civil war led to the first dictatorship in England since puritans are fucking retards.

Everyone hated the republic so much that they brought back the king

A vast throng of the peasant classes, particularly in the north and west of england and Cornwall, supported the King. The Parliamentarians were mainly just middle class prods and their thralls.

Fuck Cromwell
>>
>>132963466
catholics tried to blow up parliament before muslims.
>>
>>132963865
>The Parliamentarians were mainly just middle class prods and their thralls.

are these not the same authority types that make up parliament today?
>>
>>132964313
yeah, so they're a pack of cunts

the king got in the way of their shekels

>literally executing the king for treason because he brought troops over from the place he was also king of in order to suppress the revolt

fuck i hate cromwell so much
>>
>>132964445
>fuck i hate cromwell so much
irishman detected
>>
>>132964615
begorrah the sasnachs know
>>
>>132963222
Check out the "Revolutions" podcast.
He has a simple series on the civil war

Basically, if you believe the line, the king forced most of his opponents to kill him due to intractibility; no one wanted to kill him. But the king forced their hand.

Cromwell 2020
>>
>>132964902
king committed suicide. they do it also today in soviet america they call it suicide by cop. did he resist because that'll do it
>>
>>132965536
WE
>>
>>132963222
which one.
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (12KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
12KB, 194x259px
>>132963222
>Redpill me on the English Civil War /pol/. Was it the working class new model hooligans against the privileged one percent

All armies were made of poor peasants commanded by nobility.

Commoners were never allowed to make important political or military decisions. They were good at carrying muskets around tho.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.