[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1499556193045.jpg (91KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499556193045.jpg
91KB, 640x960px
>brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as smart as Peter Parker
>random nigger girl with no screen presence as love interest
>nigger MJ is a boy without red hair and nothing like the character
>fat reddit chink hobgoblin, le chair man!! i am le chair man!!
>unsupervised high school party with drinking
>"They're actually called Native Americans." - 4 seconds in to the movie
>I don't want to appreciate something that was built by slaves. (america freed the slaves and has interrupted slave trades world wide.)
>no mentioning of ben parker whatsoever
>Aunt May is hot meme 5 times throughout the film. why? What did it add to the movie?
>Spider-man, featuring no spider senses, struggling to climb walls, a talking robot voice to quip in between his quips, and he has to concoct his own web fluid????

Can anyone defend this film??????????
>>
Spiderman with headphones and a hipster bomber jacket with a molecular scientific symbol on it in a metropolitan city. What did you think this would be?
>>
>>132959960
They don't mention uncle Ben at all the fuck that's what makes the spider man movies
>>
>>132959960
>has to concoct his own web fluid
That's actually how it originally was in the comics
>>
>>132961564
Down with the patriarch!
>>
>>132959960
Web Cartridges are part of the comics. I think the 2000's Spiderman movies were the first ones to say he magically has webbing.
Other than that it sounds like shit. Not going to see it.

Also.
No Ben? What the fuck are there retards doing?
>>
>>132959960
thnx, will ignore this pos movie
>>
>>132961819
Comics are not always right in continuity or what makes it more entertaining. Comics are for fags anyway
>>
>>132962322
As far as I know the three movies with Toby McGuire are the only instance of him having the biological webshooters
>>
>>132962573
Yeah well guess what is the best spiderman? Thats right, Toby Muthafuckin McGuire
>>
>>132959960
Fuck Marvel.
Just look at the Marvel actors' Twitter feeds if you want a reason to kick Stan Lee in the balls.
That Mark "Hulk" Ruffalo fuck is especially punchable.
>>
it was a great movie you're just be a contrarian faggot and nitpicking
>>
>>132959960
They are literally giving away tickets to this where I work and still noone is going.

Watch they claim this sold a billion tickets but in reality the theaters are empty and the tickets were all big corporate purchases by them like they used to do with books where a person would write a book then buy copies of their own book to be a best seller and give them away at book signings.
>>
>>132962923
I'd love to go sit in an empty theater and lay out like a Roman and fees myself popcorn like a fat shit. I did this in an iMax theater for After Earth, and there was one other guy who left halfway through. Was comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 5t5fhrmg98ay.jpg (50KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
5t5fhrmg98ay.jpg
50KB, 600x340px
>>132962923
Yes, but your (((corporation))) is paying for this. I wonder why...
>>
>>132959960
BRAVO MAHVEL
>>
>>132959960
>Web fluid is what you should expect
>Fuck Ben, no one needs to hear it a third time
>The SJW that says "they're native American" is a villain so SJW = villain
Movie was way too long. Glad they white washed silk from Asian to blonde blue eyes white. Wouldn't watch again.
>>
File: 1312752300724.png (116KB, 231x247px) Image search: [Google]
1312752300724.png
116KB, 231x247px
>>132959960
>>brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as smart as Peter Parker
it was a shit choice, it seemed they couldn't figure whether to do a traditional popular kid bully, or the jealous rival
i didn't like him either. i can suspend my disbelief for a lot of things, but not some scrawny kid like that being a tough bully. i was waiting for the moment someone would have slapped him across the head.
>>random nigger girl with no screen presence as love interest
it's a typical high school movie cliche. it turning out she's the daughter of the villain is a pretty great twist. more of a funny one because it makes you remember WMBF exists, but still a good twist and they handled it well when they met
>>nigger MJ is a boy without red hair and nothing like the character
she's not Mary Jane, she's Michelle. new character, her being called MJ is there to literally fuck with you. she's more of the bitchy not!love interest cliche. i didn't like her either since she's written like a pet character
>>fat reddit chink hobgoblin, le chair man!! i am le chair man!!
typical dumb best friend cliche, but i liked him since he actually had an arc unlike the other cliche characters
>>unsupervised high school party with drinking
high school cliche
>>"They're actually called Native Americans." - 4 seconds in to the movie
missed that part, whatever
>>I don't want to appreciate something that was built by slaves. (america freed the slaves and has interrupted slave trades world wide.)
it was a one off joke, this movie is full of jokes that don't hit
(1/2)
>>
>>132959960
>caring about ((((((CAPESHIT))))))
>>
He beats final boss in scarlet spider outfit which was kind of cool
>>
>>132963580
>>no mentioning of ben parker whatsoever
because we fucking know this story, we don't need to hear it again
>>Aunt May is hot meme 5 times throughout the film. why? What did it add to the movie?
it was weird and very creepy. i couldn't keep thinking that aunt may is still suppose to be the old granny even with the hot one on screen.
>>Spider-man, featuring no spider senses, struggling to climb walls, a talking robot voice to quip in between his quips, and he has to concoct his own web fluid????
better to not have it at all than turn it off when the plot needs it to be off. whenever we have a spider-man story spidy sense always turns off when the plot needs it to be off.

>Can anyone defend this film??????????
because not all the changes are bad
complaining about a bad part because it's a change is stupid considering there are good changes.
the Vulture is based
if you're going to complain about the parts you don't like, actually state what's wrong with them. not say "it's not muh spider-man"
things i didn't like was a lot of the Peter Parker moments because the humor was very cringy
this movie is basically for a younger, teen audience. it's full of high school movie cliches, and the jokes are what a teenager would laugh too

what was good about this movie were the Spide-Man parts. It's well paced, the action is great, and he's actually kind of funny as Spider-Man
>>
I liked it because it's the first capeshit movie to actually skip the "hero gets his powers" storyline and gets right in to the action. At this point everyone knows all the main heros, WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THEIR ORIGIN STORY AGAIN EVERYONE WILL JUST WIKIPEDIA BEFORE THE MOVIE ANYWAY.

I won't post spoilers but THAT scene was the biggest fastest increase in tension I've ever seen in a movie. I should have seen it coming but it hit me good. Also the fight that follows was tense as hell, very well done.
>>
>Spiderman's mother is a single mother
>Father of the love interest is evil
>Tony Stark hates his father
Why is Marvel so anti father?
>>
>>132964165
>>Spiderman's mother is a single mother
it's still his aunt
>>
File: introBen.png (36KB, 295x330px) Image search: [Google]
introBen.png
36KB, 295x330px
>>132961564
They literally already had the character made for them too
>>
>>132964165
Marvel is full of SJWs, the movies are only still good because the film people keep them at arm's length for money.

inb4
>Marvel movies
>good
>>
>>132964165
>>Tony Stark hates his father
Tony hates his father but wants to be better. he wants to end the cycle of neglect and sees Peter as his successor
I think this is great since Iron Man started the MCU and he's passing the torch to Spider-Man
>>
>>132962709
>this
Star Wars...Spiderman...why do (((they))) have to ruin everything?
>>
>>132964323
I have lost all interest in the Marvel cinematic universe. I don't care about anything after Winter Soldier.
>>
>>132959960
>MJ is a male nigger
did they make spiderman gay now?
>>
>>132964996
>next movie
>>
>>132964165
because they are pro nigger
>>
>>132963580
You suck and so is your reasoning
>>
>>132959960
>Rather than being a physically imposing jock, Thompson was re-imagined as "a rich, smug kid" to reflect modern views of bullying,
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>132965385
give me your reasoning why my reasoning sucks
>>
>>132963850
Their character choices were shit.

It was written for diversity and that's where al the flaws are.

I don't support trash like that.
>>
>>132964923
Fair enough. Civil War was incredibly underwhelming, too. But I'm looking forward to the new Thor movie and I'm hoping all this glowing gem business leads to something good.
>>
>>132965576
it's not exactly a movie i'd recommend to watch in theaters
more worth to see on tv
but SOME of the changes are okay if you look at the story as something that's meant to be new. like it is
it was more focused in catching the character of spider-man, than his world
which only makes sense. it'd be hard to have spider-man be at total square one when the rest of the world is already established
it's definitely an okay movie
>>
File: dotLOLBanner.jpg (141KB, 632x290px) Image search: [Google]
dotLOLBanner.jpg
141KB, 632x290px
>>132959960

>brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as smart as Peter Parker

I mean, given that this is post-bite Spidey, the fact that he's weaker is a guarantee.

And having a shitskin looking down on Parker, thereby giving the viewers a sense of moral superiority over him and identifying with the CIS white male? Yes please more of this now. Let Hollywood craft their own demise.
>>
File: 1475020305432.jpg (37KB, 415x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475020305432.jpg
37KB, 415x550px
>>132959960
they made his aunt younger to make her seem like a single mom. No joke. It was in the news paper.
>>
I'd fuck the shit outta Marisa Tomei
>>
This must be the "I hate fun" thread.
>>
>>132963850
>the Vulture is based
Best part of the movie. Michael Keaton is a good credible badguy. Hope he returns and tears up some more shit.
>>
>>132967362
Absolutely! She is a 10.
>>
>>132959960

you watched it? you paid for it?
>>
>>132961710
No, he instinctively knew how to make it after the bite.

He didn't "concoct" it, he already knew exactly what the recipe was.
>>
Even Disney can't help Sony make a good movie.
>>
>>132973632
don't they not explain how or when he makes it in the movie
like the just brush it off as "don't worry about it" in Civil War
nothing is wrong with that though, it's a fucking comic book movie
>>
its not totally shit but is laced with sjw shit. like when edgy Negro MJ says the Washington monument is built by slaves and wants to protest. The replacement of well known white characters. Peter parker is like the only white guy at the school kek What they did with Shocker was bad too
>>
They want the MILF meme to spread because they want older women to have free access to young boys. Its not pedophilia when women does it.

Oh, you thought pedophilia as a sexuality was going to be for everyone. hahaha. no just for older women to pray on young boys.
>>
>>132962845
That guy is such a little pussy it hurts

as for this movie im completely put off comic book movies forever now
>>
>>132963580
haha nice try nigger.... we are onto you.
>>
>>132963850
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
>>
File: 9295635_1280x720.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9295635_1280x720.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>132975955
>>132976210
But he's right though...
>>
>>132961710
>>132973632
>>132974044
stan lee said its better when it just comes out of him but audiences at the time wouldnt have bought it for some reason
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.