[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Ocelot.gif (964KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Ocelot.gif
964KB, 500x280px
'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America ''great again!'' ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

So... What do you think?
>>
>Senator Armstrong quote
>Revolver Ocelot gis

i think you're a retard Brazilian monkey
>>
>>132959254
'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own NANOMACHINES SON!"
>>
>>132959254
>individualism
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>132961897
also forgot to say Armstrong did nothing wrong
>>
>>132959254
>law changes to suit the individual
i.e special treatment for the rich and powerful fuck off this is why brazil is so shitty even the articulate ones are retarded
>>
File: 1457559082944.png (914KB, 867x766px) Image search: [Google]
1457559082944.png
914KB, 867x766px
>>132959254
Daily Reminder that Armstrong, Liquid Ocelot, and Solidus did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 43532543.jpg (179KB, 1006x774px) Image search: [Google]
43532543.jpg
179KB, 1006x774px
This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets. More than enough to kill anything that moves.
>>
>>132959254
So... Basically AnCap?
>>
File: bsi.png (211KB, 300x377px) Image search: [Google]
bsi.png
211KB, 300x377px
>>132962150
> Armstrong

would've turned America into a Mad Max like hellhole

> Liquid

Daddy Issues and Inferiority Complex: The Villain

> Solidus

was willing to hand over Arsenal to a group of nihilistic madmen
>>
>>132959254
Remind me why am I supposed to think he is a badguy or "bat shit insane" ? This sounds like a great plan.
>>
>>132966492
I bet you voted for drumpf
>>
File: qureab.png (636KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
qureab.png
636KB, 824x464px
>>132966492
his plan is pretty much, reducing America to a lawless wasteland, so strong individuals would have the opportunity to get a hold of power, free of the influence of the government,the media and the PMCs

again, this would turn the country into a Mad Max like shithole
>>
>>132966910
>free of the influence of the government,the media and the PMCs
That doesn't sound bad m8. There is so much fucking red tape with the government.
>>
Terrible gameplay series, kojima cant write characters or stories without sounding like a B movie from the 70s.

Think of it like this:if this Tech was there since the 60s then guess how many people would use it?

in the third game you are also suposed to take a pill at the....ghost guy who is the father of some random guy.

How are you suposed to know to take it instead of continuing?

This is kojimas sense of dumb logic.
"SHE WAS A REAL PATRIOT"

No she was a real dumb cunt. she killed herself unnecesary, thinking the russians would suicide bomb themself by nuking america over ONE person, while in real life there HAS been more people killed in the Cold war between both sides.
Let alone a big explosion pretending its a nuke.

There is no tension since you know they arent stupid and wouldnt nuke themself, and clone plot are stupid.

Not a single reason for clones, especially with genetic Equipment they got their.
Dumb action scenes thats boring and even dumber Graphics, yes even for its time on the ps2.
>>
File: armstrong.png (94KB, 170x232px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.png
94KB, 170x232px
>>132967220
the thing is, most of the main Metal Gear villains aim to fight against some injustice in the world, they're just willing to pay a much higher price for it, than what should be considered sane.

Armstrong wants to abolish all law and hope that whoever takes control of the country afterwards, will be objectively the best one since by his beliefs "Might Makes Right"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.