[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only realistic way to fight migrants is to drop out of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1497719670402.webm (602KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497719670402.webm
602KB, 640x360px
The only realistic way to fight migrants is to drop out of the work force and stop paying taxes. White people should go on general strike. No foreign aide, no firemen, no cops.
>>
>>132957127
>What are niggers?
>>
>>132957127
ur not talking about america because niggers would burn down entire states within a few days without police
>>
>>132957127
I wish that bottle was filled with my semen.
>>
>>132957465
Maybe that needs to happen for a week or so. Then add the property damage up the amount they want in reparations for slavery and say you forgive their debt.
>>
>>132957577
>amount they want in reparations
that number would be a sideways 8 so why bother. it would be cheaper to kill them all without question or partiality. not saying thats what should be done.
>>
File: merchant in uniform.png (9KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
merchant in uniform.png
9KB, 208x243px
Hey there, fellow goys! You know what would teach them migrants a lesson? Well stopping the one thing that gets you money, and letting our country fall into anarchy of course! We should get to it ASAP.
>>
File: small-card.jpg (42KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
small-card.jpg
42KB, 544x499px
Haha, yes! Have the only people that care about the welfare of the nation not contribute!
>>
>>132959706
Certainly giving them all the gibs will have a much greater effect on changing the hearts and minds. Just keep working slave so you keep making us shekles.
>>
>>132959856
>implying that the government will ever willingly end the welfare state
Get your head out of your ass and accept reality here. The govt will never chose to limit its own power
>>
Yes but the plan is to replace whites workers with browns.
Thats why standards are being lowered everywhere including entry qualifications.
It really is genocide.
>>
>>132960002
Well guess, what that's why you have to stop paying them.
>>
>>132960009
Haha, yes! Because replacing whites with people that will accept less compensation is literally, LITERALLY, trying to eliminate an entire race
>>
>>132960110
My paycheck comes from the corporate part of where I work- I can't ask them to pay me cash
>>
>>132960110
Yeah mate, as soon as we have a military on par with the one the government commands.
>>
>>132960120
>genocide any activity that seeks to disrupt mating for a group.
>give immigrants free stuff
>give them respectable ordinary jobs that natives could do
>promote miscengenation
>>
>>132960261
>unpaid military dying for a bunch of politicians who don't respect them
>>
File: 876541256766564.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
876541256766564.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>132957127
infowars back at it again... with the hot chicks
>>
>>132957127
It's so cruel that we live in a time line where Millie Weaver is deprived of my regular sperm injections. Poor girl.
Still, Trump's president so there's that.
>>
>>132957127
This is what I have been saying for years. Good thing my white 'privilege' has left me with the ability to never have to work in my life. I have my trade, I'm a craftsman. I make things, and can easily start back up again. However more pressing matters are on the plate. Like acquisition of land and tools that will leave me completely self sufficient in a survivalistic sense. So yea. Fuck working, and fuck paying taxes. I'm more than happy to be living in the lowest possible tax bracket.
>>
File: 1497990775143.jpg (37KB, 634x445px) Image search: [Google]
1497990775143.jpg
37KB, 634x445px
>>132957468
It's filled with Alex Jones' semen
>>
>>132957465
Without police, you would be free to shoot them without repercussion. Add that to how many would starve to death, and I think we could make things work in the end.
>>
So crazy it just might work
Thing is, how do you get whites en masse to behave like niggers?
>>
>>132957127

she's using waaaay too much shampoo desu
>>
>>132957127
or, you know, just not take migrants to your country?
>>
>>132957127
Also need to amass firearms, form closed communities that can be self-sustaining for food and water. Above all, protect our own.
>>
>>132957127
The principal behind a flash mob is that the police can't catch everyone, so 99% of everyone is going to make it home with free shit.

The same principal applies to taxes.

If everyone in the USA just stopped paying taxes, the feds wouldn't be able to do shit.

However, anything short of a mass antitax flash mob like that and the boot is just going to kick your shit in.
>>
Claim gibs work in the black market. Get yourself a sick note saying you're depressed and deliver pizzas and youll be better off than working a 30k job plus have a far less stressful life and the satisfaction of fucking with the jews.
>>
>>132963826
You can't because too many are blue pilled and don't believe in inevitable societal collapse.
>>
>>132957127
won't happen because you westerners absolutely love shekelstein's loans and mortgages, and they're not gonna pay themselves. you are basically slaves
>>
>>132964170
>Claim gibs work in the black market.
This, I get welfare and work my shit via internet with no gov regulations, I set my budget, prices and workload, and I buy tax free shit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.