[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've taken a look at this board on the past and have no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22

I've taken a look at this board on the past and have not seen any discussion about this matter. Now somebody is bugging me about muh planet is coming muh planet x that and I really have a hard time believing in this.

Apparently there was a scientist named Carlos Muñoz Ferrada who predicted the date of a deadly earthquake in Chile, the passing and route of an asteroid and predicted that this planet which came to be known as niburu to occur sometime in the end of last century or the beginning of this one. https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/carlos-munoz-ferrada-planet-x-revelations-single-most-important-video-on-the-internet/

Honestly I've been hearing about this planet x since 2007 and I got sick and tired of it. It was then what today is the earth flat theory, so what say ye, /pol/ is there anything people should know about planet and how would affect POLITICS?
>>
>>132956828
>>>/x/
>>
>>132956985
hm ok
>>
>>132956828
Comparing planet x, a fake sci fi wet dream to flat earth, the shape of our plane, borders on ignorance.
>>
>we think we may have found a dyson sphere so far away no one will ever see it
>cant confirm if theres a massive extra planet orbiting our fucking sun

Explain thia shit, nerds
>>
>>132957543
a supposed planet bigger than the earth which is coming near the earth but yet is still unknown to the public and to the eye sounded as ridiculous as when I hear about the earth being flat and as conspiratorial.

If I am ignorant how about you prove to me the first one is less tin foil than the latter one?
>>
>>132957819
Biggest evidence of flat earth is absolutely no curvature taken from 120 miles up from dogcam balloon. All NASA photos are CGI "composites". ISS is fake, doesn't exist. Look at planets from an amateur telescope and compare to the fakes NASA give us. Just not the same. Basic trigonometry tells us the sun is as close as 3000 miles. Please research this. But avoid flat earth society. They are controlled op.
>>
>>132958234
>the sun is as close as 3000 miles.
exactly which website should I look for?
>>
>>132959880
I love oddtv reality on YouTube. 24 hr flat earth stream with chat. Ask questions people will answer.

I challenge you to debunk flat earth. That's how I got into it. I kept an open mind and questioned everything.
>>
>>132960674
I do have an open mind. I just don't know much about physics or whatever science is needed to come up with these theories.

I do have one simple question, why is there such a massive conspiracy? what is whoever is behind it to have the masses believe the earth is not flat when it really is?
>>
>>132961197
leave your room for a bit bud
>>
>>132960908
Masonic origins. You don't have to believe in God to believe in flat earth. But part of it has been to push God out of the picture and to control our minds, our beliefs. We are slaves to the dollar. Masonic imagery is all over our money. You can't be slaves to two masters, so they push out God to control us. It's been in the works for over 500 years.
>>
>>132961795
Well I do believe in God. So basically it's a meme to get people into take Him out of the picture by saying dude look at all these planets lmao?
>>
>>132961998
It's part of the programming to make you believe, to make us believe we are small and insignificant. That God creates wasteful things like asteroids. That there's a billion planets out there just like ours. So none of this really matters. But when you realize the earth is at the center, that the Polaris star connects to us and all the stars rotate around us, for us, when you realize that the sun isn't just a random star but it was designed for you, specifically for this planet and the sun like the moon has its purpose to give us the balancing powers of positive and negative electricity, it puts everything in a different perspective. We are in an enclosed system. With the earth, the stars all beneath the firmament.
>>
>>132962458
Tell you what give me a documentary or long video and I promise I'll watch it and give it a go. I had a good friend constantly telling me about the flat earth but I dismissed it back then (couple years ago now)

I didn't even want to get into details, I simply didn't care, and in a sense I still don't. Even if earth was triangular, what would it matter if my heart was still filled with sin? I still need to work on myself. Regardless, do send me the documentary or video. Thanks
>>
>>132962731
I didn't care either. I was mostly without God for most of my life. Then in the past couple years I've become more spiritual, but flat earth has taken me from wanting to believe in God (and unable) to KNOWING there is God. So, I didn't see the value of flat earth either until then. So I understand why you say that. As far as documentary. I'm not sure. There's a lot of great videos. I would suggest you check out the ,24 hour stream. Stop by and spend a couple hours.it really took me more than that to deprogram myself, so I'm hoping you'll see the value and do more research.

https://youtu.be/UgpWpe7k5Xk
>>
>>132963124
Thanks bud, take care of yourself, stay strong.
>>
Honestly I hope we just get smashed by one of the millions of flying Jupiter sized rogue planets one day. Imagine, one day everything humanity ever accomplished just gets melted into space goo by some fat fuck planet bumbling through space.
>>
>>132958234
I've been to the Lowell observatory and seen the ISS pass by overhead myself. Don't tell me that doesn't exist.
>>
Nibiru crap pops up every now and then here. It was really peaking in 2012 with all the Mayan doomsday memes. It's been a generationally-recurring meme since at least the 70s. No evidence for it.

>>>/x/
>>
File: iss-hoax.jpg (11KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
iss-hoax.jpg
11KB, 400x259px
>>132963296
Absolutely. You too.

>>132963498

I'm sorry you were duped. It was a hologram you looked at.
>>
>>132963785
No. It wasn't. I saw it with my own eyes. If you've ever been on top of a mountain in the middle of the desert, you know how clear the skies are at night. This wasn't through a telescope, it was with my own two eyes and it moved very rapidly and constant. It even passed by twice. I'm all about conspiracy theories but sometimes it's important to remain skeptical until absolute proof is presented. Otherwise you will literally believe anything - this is how cults start.
>>
>>132964455
THIS

once you become aware of the JQ or 9/11 INSIDE JOB it leaves you prone to believing anything, like there is some sort of fake sun. these people give me autism
>>
>>132964754
Exactly. You have to know just how far your reality has been programmed. Otherwise you end up with white noise and cling on to any message that comes through.
>>
File: ISS_747_comparison.gif (14KB, 416x253px) Image search: [Google]
ISS_747_comparison.gif
14KB, 416x253px
>>132964455
You must have super human eyesight. Tell me, did you happen to see the 10,000 satellites that are supposed to be up there too?
>>
>>132958234
The iss absolutely exists. I work for a company that is a contractor for biological experiments aboard the station and I frequently get to observe on station operations in real time. And for the people who say that the microgravity in space station videos is fake, I've seen last minute changes in procedure which could not have been planned for ahead of time, and guess what? No gravity. It's real
>>
>>132964897
i've yet to make up my mind on flat earth and the like, but if OP's takeaway from believing in such a thing is to tell us that God is real and that we have a purpose, i believe these things regardless if we exist on a spinning ball or flat fixed plane.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSDwWi39N6k

http://rammb.cira.colostate.edu/ramsdis/online/himawari-8.asp

Debating flat earthers is tiring because no matter what you show them they just fall back on HOLOGRAMS and NASA LIES. They're so deep down their own rabbit hole they've lost all objectivity. But somehow this massive conspiracy that has kept people in the dark for 3000 years manages to fuck up just enough that some fuck with a shitty camera can take pictures of the sky lights to somehow prove the earth is flat and space is a myth.
>>
>>132965059
I'm really not going to argue this with you - you will pull out all kinds of "facts" and resources that support your claim just as I can. The best advice I can give you is to pay a visit to the observatory in Flagstaff yourself if you don't believe me. It is truly unbelievable, I'll admit. But it's real nonetheless. If you're going to devote that much energy into not believing it, you really owe it to yourself to experience it first hand. Good luck on your way, though.
>>
>>132956828
In esoteric philosophy, it's constantly said that cosmic events have visible effects on earth. Some anon had a good post a year or two ago about celestial events and huge happenings on Earth. One good example was the celestial event over Nuremberg during 1561, he tied it to some history changing happening, I just forgot which. The solar eclipse this August is gonna cause a huge happening.
>>
>>132965095
The only thing truthful you have said is "no gravity."

>>132964455
>>132964754
>>132965095

What keyword did I use to make you three shills arrive so suddenly? I want to know for future reference.
>>
Fuck you KEK , i want you out of my life.
>>
Fuck off. Leave me alone. We're done.
>>
>>132965059
M8 when the ISS first went up it passed right over my house. I went out and saw it track across the sky, but I guess that was just a high powered laser of an illuminati supersonic stratospheric jet.
>>
File: 1330834814977.jpg (156KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1330834814977.jpg
156KB, 500x547px
>>132956828
Sweet sweet release. I welcome cataclysm
>>
File: 1495577709330s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1495577709330s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>132960674
>I challenge you to debunk flat earth

A Pendulum

Do I get any prize money?
>>
Rise of the Planet of the Fags
>>
>>132965326
perhaps your obvious retardation. i bet you believe your small penis is just a hologram as well
>>
>>132965326
I've been here for a good half hour waiting to see where the conversation goes but since it's going the paranoid schizophrenic direction, I'm out. I wish you well, dude. Really. Question everything, but make sure you're asking productive questions.
>>
File: ACKCHYUALLY.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ACKCHYUALLY.png
19KB, 200x200px
>>132965095
>>132965326
Actually there is still gravity. It's only due to the fact that the ISS is in a perpetual state of freefall around the Earth's gravitational field, due to the velocity that it travels.
>>
File: 1499424984296s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1499424984296s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>132965610
Do you think the bane of religion, especially Abrahamic ones, are the cause of some of these mental illnesses, like paranoid schizophrenia? They brainwash you into believing that there is a all powerful being in the sky who is watching every move you make, and has communicated with others on earth, caused prophetic visions, and is in constant battle with a force of evil. Then they will push these prophesies on you to make you keep your faith, causing your brain to be in a constant state of worry about about every action you take and every action that you perceive might be the work of the devil.

I wonder how many of these people do not get diagnosed because it is a normal part of their religious culture?
>>
>>132966239
>This is what atheists actually believe
>>
File: totally not upside down goy.png (431KB, 462x548px) Image search: [Google]
totally not upside down goy.png
431KB, 462x548px
>believing in the LieSS

doesn't get any more bluepilled than that
>>
File: iss transparent arm.jpg (33KB, 639x362px) Image search: [Google]
iss transparent arm.jpg
33KB, 639x362px
>tfw a FUCKING LEAF and your arm starts turning invisible because you've been in space too long
>>
>>132966500
t. gullible christkike
>>
File: esa cgi fail.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
esa cgi fail.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>it is photoshopped, but it has to be
>>
File: helmet reflection scuba.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
helmet reflection scuba.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>bloop bloop
>>
>>132966239
I do believe that many flat earthers believe as they do because they're terrified that subscribing to the spherical heliocentric model is a mortal affront to god.

God created us with sovereign souls, free will. He wants to reconcile with us and sent his only son Jesus Christ to die for our sins for that goal. Any who ask of Christ to be forgiven, and believe in the gospel are washed of their sins. And I believe the opposite regarding the earth and the universe as flat earthers. God created this magnificent universe and this world as our home, and in exploring it and learning about it we can only grow closer to him because truly the deeper you delve the more the only answer appears to be God. In exploring consciousness most scientists now agree that some creative force must have been responsible because consciousness is too miraculous to occur on its own in the relative brief time of our planet's existence. They jump through every hoop they can to avoid naming that force or entity God. But that is their own cross to bear, I have no issue calling that force God.
>>
File: IMG_2947.jpg (109KB, 713x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2947.jpg
109KB, 713x800px
>>
>>132966949
>jesus
>2017

pick wun retard
>>
>>132956828
SAGE
>>
File: globe sheep cnn.jpg (102KB, 960x807px) Image search: [Google]
globe sheep cnn.jpg
102KB, 960x807px
>>132966949
>>
>>132966645
Obvious dust on the lens, you can even see the actual stars remain stationary above the horizon when the camera moves. But you're just shitposting and have no interest in the truth.
>>
Hercolubus is real but from my understanding is only visible at long distance through the infra-red spectrum. No one knows the exact date of its arrival but it will finalise the destruction of this root race (previous others were the Atlantean, lemurian, hyperborean and polar races). Each race ended during the period of their seventh sub races and the disasters we face and will face are reoccurring events that happened in previous ages.
>>
File: brave heroes.jpg (32KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
brave heroes.jpg
32KB, 640x350px
>>132967139

>space dust on the lens makes the oceans disappear and the earth globe become transparent

the things globecucks say people

>this guy actually thinks we went to the moon in 1969

LMFAO
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>132966812
So is the Earth flat or nah? What is the biggest threat we need to worry about concerning other worldly forces or even in general?
>>
>>132958234
If the earth were flat the sunset would be at the same time for everyone on earth.
>>
>>132967984
>What is the biggest threat we need to worry about
heart disease
>>
>>132956828
>> some criminal was hired by bankers to create a religion to extort gullible goys with a HAARP attack on Chile.
>>
File: curve surface.jpg (60KB, 717x776px) Image search: [Google]
curve surface.jpg
60KB, 717x776px
>>132967984

its flat
>>
File: dubai flat.jpg (461KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
dubai flat.jpg
461KB, 5184x3456px
>how many 100 mile sections of perfectly flat horizon does it take to make a sphere
>>
>>132956828
I "predict" this thread will die eventually.
>>
>>132957767
simple
the planet doesn't exist and people are retards
>>
>>132960674
I don't think that's how burden of proof works
>>
>>132965059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTeGTAFH4E
ISS is in low earth orbit and a lot closer than most satellites are.
>>
>>132968052
unless light didn't travel infinitely
>>
File: download_20170226_153608.jpg (134KB, 540x752px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170226_153608.jpg
134KB, 540x752px
>>132965339
Never, you signed your contract in blood. Honor it and hail his return! Prasie KEK!
>>
File: Original 1976 'Face on Mars'.jpg (115KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
Original 1976 'Face on Mars'.jpg
115KB, 640x472px
>>132956828
Real. It revolves around the Sun every 3,600 years between Mars and Jupiter.

"For the first time in our annals, a king not on Nibiru died, not on Nibiru was he buried. So did Ninmah say. Let him in peace for eternity rest!"

"The image of Alalu upon the great rock mountain, with beams they carved. They showed him wearing an Eagle's helmet (astronaut helmet); his face they made uncovered.

Let the image of Alalu forever gaze toward Nibiru that he ruled, toward the Earth whose gold he discovered! So Ninmah, in the name of her father Anu did declare."

- The Lost Book of Enki
>>
>>132966812
What is the context of the gif?
>>
>>132957767
Because all of our telescopes are focused to see way deep into space, not a cosmic stone throw past Pluto. Planets are harder to spot than you'd think, especially if you're not looking in the right place.
Nibiru doesn't exist thought, that's just silly. However astronomers are pretty (mathematicaly) certain there's a ninth planet somewhere in/past the Kuiper belt, so that's kinda neat.
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (262KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
262KB, 800x800px
>>132956828
>scientist named Carlos Muñoz Ferrada
>>
>>132963467
>fat fuck planet bumbling through space
I chuckled
>>
File: how the dinosaurs really died.jpg (72KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
how the dinosaurs really died.jpg
72KB, 900x773px
>>132968833
>>
about 2 years ago they found some objects in the kiper belt that have odd orbits which would be consistent with a planet pretty far out there. none of this doomsday shit though.

>http://www.futurity.org/kuiper-belt-solar-system-1468172-2/
>>
>>132977084
this made me chuckle
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.