[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHA He literally sent his bimbo daughter to fill in at one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 39

HAHAHA

He literally sent his bimbo daughter to fill in at one of the most important meetings of world leaders this year.
>sent his dumb blonde socialite daughter in his place
>literally

How you cucks can defend this small dicked ginger prick is beyond me. Y'all must be seriously deluded or just bluepilled tae fuck.
My question is - whats your justification for this most recent fuck-up? I can't wait for your half baked responses, so please try me. Defend him you basement dwelling millennial americucks.
>>
Nobody can defend this cheeto anymore?

What a crying shame.

Not.
>>
Guess the meeting wasn't that important.
>>
>>132950757
Haha, yea dude totally.
>>
hes a shit president what can i say
>>
>>132950868
But it was though.
Unless you're a retard you would understand this.
Hey, if that's your justification, fair enough. But it's a laughable attempt.
Better luck next time.
>>
File: pence check em.png (2MB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
pence check em.png
2MB, 1200x793px
>>132950757
I bet all the world leaders felt like they were at the kids table. Comic gold. They hate on Trump but every time the US president is around they're all gathered around him groping and feeling him up like he's fuckin midas.
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>132949862
>>
>>132950757
In the future, when you're baiting for replies, don't post anything like this. It gives you away pretty quickly. Have a (You) for the effort, because I can see you tried. Still gonna sage though.
>>
>>132949862
Meanwhile he remains a self made billionaire and you're some literally who Jock wondering where his next irn-bru is coming from. You really showed him.
>>
File: youmad.gif (981KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
youmad.gif
981KB, 290x218px
>>132949862
>>
>>132951245
>They hate on Trump but every time the US president is around they're all gathered around him groping and feeling him up like he's fuckin midas.

Yeah nah, they don't.
They literally laugh at him, and mock his cretinous ways i.e the autistic handshake pull he does.

Your supreme leader hates America and Mericucks like you.
Nothing you post on /pol/ will change that.
The sooner you realise this truth, the sooner you can stop being a universal joke. That is the comedy gold my friend.
>>
>>132951575
>self made billionaire.
>"my father gave me a small loan of million dollars"

Yeah, nah. You'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to not make something out of a free one million dollar gift off daddy.
>>
>>132951443
I am baiting for replies though?
I want to hear from those who support this clown.
Is that not OK...?
>>
>>132949862
>He literally sent his bimbo daughter to fill in at one of the most important meetings of world leaders this year.
Yeah thats a power move. I do the same in my line of work: send a subordinate to either, a: let the people expecting my presence know they're not on my level, or, b; make em beg for my attention (put themselves in a vulnerable position before the meeting even starts) or a combination of the two.
It's impossible to pull off this maneuver if you're not in the power position, the fact that Trump did, tells me he is.
>How you cucks can defend this small dicked ginger prick is beyond me.
I don't doubt that its beyond you, let me guess, you're not in a position of power at your place of employment, yes?
Ya see, Americans are tired of apologizing in their shitty present because of their glorious past. Americans wanna feel they're in charge. When Trump pulls these power moves, he sends the message he's in charge, when he does that, the American ppl feel in charge and they like that feeling.
Do ya get it yet? Hurry, get it, make haste, because the longer it takes for yas to get it the longer it'll be before ya get the WH, House or Senate in your favor.
>>
why is it ok to be a sexist slut shamer when its someone you dont like?
>>
Meanwhile in an alternate timeline

>Hillarys bold decision to let her daughter Chelsea sit in at the G20 is a powerful message of empowerment for all women
>>
>>132951111
The meeting was about taking in Muslim and nigger migrants faggot
>>
>>132952302
>power move
No, he was probably tired. He's fat and old as fuck, and loves golf. He views golf as more important than being your President. Go figure.
And you have implied I work for someone else. I work for myself you cuck, self-employed. You're the bottom-rung desk jockey, pal.
>>
>>132952440
Yeah, it wasn't *just* about immigrants though, was it faggot?
Thanks for trying but better luck next time.
'must try harder'
>>
>>132952865
>self-employed
>communist
gibs
>>
>>132952377
Are you saying she's not an unqualified dumb blonde socialite? Lel.
>>
Even Merkel defended and explained why Ivanka was there
Holy shit why are liberals so desperately grasping at even the tiniest straws?
>>
>>132952437
But this wouldn't actually happen, would it?
Nice alternate reality skit though, probably the most well thought out reply thus far.
>>
>>132949862
>Most important meetings of world leaders
If you paid attention he already did the important meetings and mingled with the people he needed to.
>>
>>132953077
No, she didn't explain why he did it. Can I borrow those rose tinted glasses pls?

>"The delegations themselves decide, should the president not be present for a meeting, who will then take over and sit in the chair," Merkel said, according to the report.

Merkly said Donald ultimately decides who sits there. She didn't 'defend' his actions, she said it was his choice.
And it was a poor choice. As everyone with more than 2 brain cells can see. Lel.
>>
>>132953442
Funny how you cut the quote off there
>“Ivanka Trump was part and parcel of the American delegation so that is something that other delegations also do. It’s very well known that she works at the White House and is also engaged in certain initiatives.”
>>
>>132953132

they like to play "pretend what hilldawg would do?" even though that fucking cunt would never do that.
>>
>>132953376
I think you mean other world leaders laughed at Dons half assed attempts at governing before he fucked off for a nap and a round of golf?
Then left his daughter to finish off the G20?
Tell me why no other world leader left their offspring to finish that shit? O ye, just Don being Don. Everyone's laughing at him, not with him m8
>>
>>132949862
Who cares what the other 19 are doing. Id send a squirrel. We are the only true super power so we like our President do what we want. Britain Russia and China are 2nd tier, everyone else is below that
>>
File: IMG_0949.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0949.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Haha he literally sent his wife to be sec of state
>>
>>132953572
I cut the quote there because we all know Ivanka meddles in daddy's business.
The fact is, that doesn't change her qualifications to be in such a position to be on the same level as G20 world leaders.
Your argument is basically - 'ye but Ivanka does daddy's bidding and Merkel recognises Ivanka is Trumps blonde lap dog so what's the problem?'

Are you the best Germany has to offer? Fo reels?
>>
>>132953635
Yes, they do.
And it's the most basic strawman shit ever. Truly pathetic to see.
>>
File: Qu.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Qu.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>132953646
>Everyone is laughing at him
Just like how every Democrat was laughing when he got nominated? I hope that's the case.
>>
>>132953916
I am sorry. too many words seem to confuse you commies.
My argument was
>"so that is something that other delegations also do"

You only care because you are still sore about trump.
>>
>literally
you retarded kike, eat shit.
>>
>>132949862
Blah blah blah.

The shills aren't even creative anymore.
>>
>>132953001
>Nazi flag
>implying your autistic arse wouldnt get burned in the oven with the rest of the untermensch.
You clearly know zero history. I can't reply any further to your comments without reducing my IQ by 40 puts. Cya m8.
>>
>>132951111
Nah. It wasn't. Only you stupid globalists believe this shit. A bunch of virtue signaling countries that don't get anything done besides getting their cultures and people raped. But thats what niggers like you want.
>>
>>132952865
You don't have a job dipshit. You're currently in government housing living off of other people's dime
>>
>>132954099
Another one obsessed with 'winning'. Basic pop psychology states you probably under achieve and fail at everything. Bless you.
>>
>>132951925
>I want to hear from those who support this clown.
>Is that not OK...?

You came here to argue and troll. You are not interested in understanding the other side of the argument or any type of good faith discussion. You came here to shame folks who just aren't impressed with your assumed moral high ground. You, nor anyone you will ever call a friend will ever have the experience that Ivanka has in running multiple businesses, and you probably won't even meet anyone who graduated from a comparable school to Wharton. To be quite honest, I probably won't either, and few who will post in this thread either... You could work on your self awareness, and then you might actually be embarrassed by your smug as shit attitude someday
>>
>>132953077
Because they are losing. And losing a lot.
>>
>>132953442
A commie doesn't have more than 2 brain cells. Hence why they are a commie
>>
>>132949862
The gay20 is a joke and always has been and I'm relieved to see it's finally being blown out
>>
>>132954587
It's fun reading what these worthless commie nigs type. Lord knows that they don't work or get laid. Ever.

They have a lot more losing coming their way.
>>
File: 1498524555448.png (152KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
1498524555448.png
152KB, 300x319px
>>132951111
>Multilateral meetings
>Remotely useful
Get that Knights of the Round table bullshit out of here, the only reason the G20 has been worth a shit is that it puts everyone in the same place for 1 on 1 meetings.
>>
>>132949862
>How you cucks can defend this small dicked ginger prick is beyond me
what can I tell ya... some inbreds just want to watch their trailer parks burn.
>>
>>132954405
>implying a dislike for Trump means I'm a globalist.
>implying Trump isn't a globalist himself (this is how I know you're really stupid)
>implying I'm a nigger

You really are a salty Trump supporter. Bless you.
>>
Only bimbo I see is you.
>Millennials
Generation-Z is not millennials you annoying cuck
Others already answered this seriously quite well so I'm just going to point out that
>anything but dumb, has been an adviser and involved in business for years
>implies not being out of date is bad
>implies being a daughter is bad
>you are literally cancer

I have my disagreements with Ivanka, but you are just insufferable.
>>
>Trump and other world leaders of the G-20 sat around a massive table for a working session on “Partnership With Africa, Migration and Health” when Ivanka relieved her father, who had to leave the room for additional meetings.

That meeting sounds dull AF. I'd skip out too.
>>
>>132955102
Nah what's insufferable is your attempts to justify anything this autistic man-child does. It really is laughable and you do your country a disservice by defending him, the man who spills state-secrets, sucks Russian cock, arms Arabs, disrespects US soldiers etc. etc. etc.

Why do you hate America so much man?
>>
>>132949862
>most important meetings of world leaders
>>
File: 1452542602732.jpg (443KB, 1550x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452542602732.jpg
443KB, 1550x1600px
>>132949862
Why are we defending a meeting of elitist cocksuckers meeting up and playing buddy buddy while we are fighting each other?
>>
>>132954581
I am pretty sure that my life is pretty good compared to some commie. Can't say that I'm rich or anything, but at least I don't prescribe to the most dysfunctional form of government possible because I'm jealous of someone's wealth.If you want to talk about personal failings I will be happy to oblige you.

At this point sage is needed per post because you're just trying to bump this thread.
>>
File: zy732hn3ie8z.png (67KB, 784x390px) Image search: [Google]
zy732hn3ie8z.png
67KB, 784x390px
Also something hilarious from someone who thinks Trump is cancer reporting in the G20 event. A BBC reporter who is absolutely NOT pro-Trump and probably thinks this a bad thing.
>>
>>132949862
Because it's hilarious
>>
>>132955422
>implying I didn't choose this flag to further engage Trumptards like you.
>comparing your life to someone you met on the interwebs

Yeah, this thread was about your President. Not your own personal 'wealth' HA
>>
>>132955342
Communists have no right to ask why you hate America so much. DISRESPECTS US SOLDIERS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? He has shown more respect for the troops than any president I've seen since Reagan, only one to actually give a damn and give a proper salute, picking up the hat just recently was a little but massively showing and genuine sight of respect, his general behavior around the military shows a very genuine appreciation and respect, but you're a jackass blinded by ideology.
>>
>>132949862
Blablabla...srsly...nuclear codes
>>
>Most important meetings
>some nonsense about africa
The multilateral meetings are nothing but photo ops. The real business is done behind closed doors in the bilateral meetings.

Babby's first g20
>>
>>132955422
Just trying to reply to as many people as possible. Shit, I'll even sage my own replies.

I'm not jealous of his wealth. I couldn't give a flying toot seeing as I have never wanted for anything yet in my life.

But well played, thanks for trying, better luck next time bud.
>>
>>132949862

We're being raided by CNN.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>132949862
/pol/ is tard central, that's why my British friend
>>
>>132954581
>Basic pop psychology states you probably under achieve and fail at everything
>>132955690
>this thread was about your President. Not your own personal 'wealth' HA
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1453934281022.png (32KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1453934281022.png
32KB, 853x543px
>>132949862
fuck off porridge wog
>>
>>132949862
trump is showing that he is more important then any of these other nations its a power play and you fell for it hook line and sinker
>>
File: blacked_jewcubator.jpg (70KB, 515x666px) Image search: [Google]
blacked_jewcubator.jpg
70KB, 515x666px
>>132949862
YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER

YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER

YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER

YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER

YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER

YAEL KUSHNER
>YAEL KUSHNER
>>
>>132955342
Oh and don't forget his extensive work on the VA office, he just fired what was it? 400 or 500 workers for misconduct and is initiating a deep reform of the utterly and sadly corrupt VA?
>>
>>132955803
There's hope for you yet my distant American relative. God speed.
>>
>>132955690
Weren't you the one who tried to banter? I swear to god you Commies are such dumbasses.
>I-I'm pretending to be a dumb communist to trigger you snow flakes.
You sure play the part well.
>>
File: 1499466679973.jpg (159KB, 482x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499466679973.jpg
159KB, 482x1024px
>>132955452
But. But nobody will take him serious. Fucking turn off your goddamn Jew media and realize what you see on TV is fucking propoganda.
>>
>>132951797
is a billion more than a million? how much more?
>>
>>132949862
Clearly "one of the most important meetings of world leaders" turns out, isn't that important.

Who would've thought.
>>
Trump the globalist that backed out of the Paris wealth redistribution scheme. Seems legit to call him a globalist
>>
>>132955925
Nope.jpg
From RT.

>The Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, told an audience of military veterans that those members who developed mental health issues did so because they were not “strong” and “can’t handle it.”

Your cheeto in chief shows how little he knows about the military, the horrors of war and mental health.

You're showing how bluepilled you are about what Trump is actually like (compared to the shit he portays for the mediuh)
>>
On tonight's Sock Puppet Theatre we present "Saged".
>>
>>132956093
No. He's a commie. He just realized he got his shit pushed in again and is now BTFO'ed again for the millionth time in his life. He even said he had a job. Lol. God bless him as he lives in a basement praying that he'll get laid one day.
>>
>>132952302
>>132955163
A combination of both of these answers. Trump and the more conservative wing of his administration don't care about "Partnership With Africa, Migration and Health." The only person in the White House who does is Ivanka, for better or for worse. Why would he stay on a subject that doesn't interest him when he can display this disinterest to gain an upperhand in negotiations---e.g. he did something similar wrt the Paris Accord and Climate change, and now when they attempt to create agreements with him they no longer try to persuade him on issues he's set on, shifting the agenda toward his own (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-idUSKBN19R345). Perhaps one could spin this as the rest of the leaders of the world's most important countries leaving Trump behind on the issue, but that's just another way of saying they've accepted his position on the issue.
>>
>>132956298
The fact you see the Paris Climate Agreement as a 'wealth redistribution scheme' shows how thick you are, and how much Trump has you wrapped around his little finger. You guys will obey and bow to literally *anything* he says.

Oops I forgot, Donald knows "the best words" and he EVEN "knows more than the generals" Loooool how you fucks can let all that Pre election shit slide is crazy. He lied at every opportunity and you just allowed it. America is a failed cuck state.
>>
>>132956303
>actually believing that story
>not watching the speech
check on this commie shill
>>
>wharton economics grad cum laude and owner of a successful business
>socialite

He had his daughter educated.
>>
>>132956548
I appreciate your response and those you quoted.
I was looking for answers like these, but it was mostly hate from Trump's cock sucking autistic minions who hijacked the thread, attempting to defend his actions at every turn. Worse than liberals.
Thank you.
>>
>>132956445
8 replies from this ID

Seems like you're the one who got BTFO'd mate.
>>
>>132955078
>hammer and sickle (this is how I know you're really stupid)

You really are Shareblue pretending to only ironically be Shareblue but actually are Shareblue. Bless you.
>>
>>132949862
she's not a bimbo, she's a jew, and jews have high IQ, coupled with evilness
>>
>>132956980
You're getting your ass kicked in so often in this thread that you can't even reply to all of the call outs. It was cute you unemployed commie fuck but quit while you're ahead. Of something. You liberals were knocked down in November and still haven't moved on. Its like y'all have been wearing dirty sweat pants from a bad break up for the last 9 months.
>>
File: Say Cheese.jpg (384KB, 1313x704px) Image search: [Google]
Say Cheese.jpg
384KB, 1313x704px
>>132950868
>Guess the meeting wasn't that important.
>>
>>132957195
No, it's really not that deep.
Take the L and move on, don't let this little loss ruin your day.
>>
>>132951797
Agreed, any moron can turn $1 million into multiple billions. Easy as pie.
>>
>>132957319
Aww, it's cute how you think I'm getting my arse kicked over the Internet in a thread about someone who's not even my leader Hahaha.

You've had your arse handed to you in this thread multiple times and you're someone who probably reads about Trump 24/7 and loves sucking his cheeto cock. Accept the loss and learn from it you little pea-brain neckbeard cunt.
>>
>>132957312
Fair enough.
>>
>>132955342
Trump has

>appointed an anti-degeneracy, anti-faggot, anti-feminist, anti-nigger associate justice of the supreme court
>pushed his travel ban through
>given pro-white, pro-nationalism, pro-conservative speeches to poland in defence of them being bullied by eurocrats and globalist kikes, which infuriated all the right people
>publicly verbally condemned american foreign policy, the military-industrial complex and the brown nosing of saudis by the pedophilic democratic party
>held fast under all pressure from whackjob communist conspiracy theorists over his ties to russia, striking a good rapport with putin and avoiding sending us into a pointless cross continental conflict

And it's going to keep getting better and better. How mad are you right now on a scale of one to ten, commiecuck? Are you livid? Are you fuming over the white man finally fighting back? It's about to get much much more brutal. You will not survive the backlash, so I suggest you go out and arm yourself with as many guns as you can despite being an anti-gun faggot. Godspeed you little niglet.
>>
>>132955078
>implying Trump is a globalist
>implying you aren't a nigger
Alright tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist, what else do you have for us?
>>
>>132956883
No problem. I do my best to contribute to productive discourse and charitable debate, especially when the question is a legitimate one like yours. To be fair to those so-called 'minions,' your thread is worded in an especially inflammatory way and so many times are quality answers and the time to make those answers wasted on trolls with bad faith. Lemme know if you have any other questions or issues regarding Trump and his administration.
>>
>>132951797
You aren't so bright. Of course you make something out of a million dollar gift, you make a million dollars you batty crease
>>
>>132957545
his money was made after taking over his father's established business, which was worth hundreds of millions in the 70's which would be worth billions in todays money. So really, he's turned 2-5 bn into ~4-10 bn (based on his own estimates of his networth)
>>
>>132949862
Shareblue fails to realize that providing these silly LARP counter narratives only strengthens our ability to learn your straw men and dissemble you
>>
>>132949862
>Trump cares so little about this self important little club he sends his rando daughter
>euros get assblasted when they see how little they matter to the US
>>
I'm sick of all this Trump hate bullshit. I'm a progressive, I won't dare use the filthy word liberal anymore, and it is absolutely pathetic how little you guys are learning from the 2016 election. I cannot wait for you fucking cucks to run on a platform of anti Trump and lose again. It's going to be so sweet. The Democratic platform just doesn't have it's shit together, and it seems like will never have any aspects or understanding of anti-illegal-immigration and "islamaphobia".
>>
File: 1497807467364.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1497807467364.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>132949862
>op mad Trump isn't required to attend G20 like cuck Eurofaggots
>>
>>132958053
Good point. Now I'm starting to question everything I thought I believed.
>>
>She replaced him for a few minutes while he needed to step outside
>Literarlly hitler
>>
Why would trump need to attend.. Most of them are ruining their countries with immigration anyways.. The leaders he wanted to meet with were met. The rest dealt with his daughter, what's the problem?
>>
>>132953646

You have a hammer and sickle as an identifier of your beliefs, so if you think Trump is an incompetent fool doing harm to the worlds largest and most successful capitalist country, should you be rejoicing?
>>
he is too old and cant handle the jetlag
>>
>>132958313
just pointing that out so you don't use falsehoods arguing with anti-trump fags.
>>
>>132955779

So you've always lived a comfortable life. Now we're getting somewhere.

So, explain what a president should be?

From my point of view, him being rebellious to the status quo which most will agree is a vehicle for more harm than good and has an abysmal track record.
>>
>sending a woman with no real authority in your place
sends a message about how much he cares about this event, doesn't it
>>
>>132959221
Really really helpful information. Once again, thank you for helping me to realize I was wrong about a wide variety of issues.
>>
He was at the meeting, his daughter filled in for him while he was away briefly. Its just more hoaxing from the criminally fraudulent media
>>
>>132957580

25% of replies in this thread are you being a troll/retard. That's a terrible ratio of fuel/fire for any aspiring troll/retard.

>0/10 for not even trying to appear genuine or intelligent.
>0/10 for not even being smart enough to CNN as fresher, tastier bait.
>u prolly salty bc a drop-dead gorgeous woman is measurably a better human being than you.
>u r one of us. everything you call is reflects on you.
>kek
>>
The same criminally fraudulent entertainment-news media that lied about Russia, Mike Brown, pissgate, Michelle Fields hoax, Syria false flag, etc etc etc etc etc
>>
>>132949862
>meeting about how to help Africa so they stop sending niggers to Europe

That's not important to us at all.
>>
If he couldn't be at the summit, he should have sent the vice-president tbqh
>>
>>132949862
Testing
>>
How to troll 4chan
> go to /r/politics
> rip the hot drumpht issue of the day from the top post
> bring it to /pol/
tada!
>>
>>132958103
We don't even think about them at all!
>>
>>132956093
>>I-I'm pretending to be a dumb communist to trigger you snow flakes.
i do it all the time
>>
File: trump wall.jpg (118KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.jpg
118KB, 1200x630px
>>132949862
I can't defend him. I think he had no idea how hard it is to be president and is crumbling under the pressure. He's also gone back on so many of his campaign promises. I can't believe I fell for the meme that a trust fund baby billionaire from New York would be the champion of the working class. Fuck that orange neocon shill. He'll be out in 2020, and I think he's realized this already.
>>
>>132960502
The those two are never in the same place while abroad... Dumbass
>>
File: 1499535614358.jpg (123KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499535614358.jpg
123KB, 708x768px
>>132951111
Lol just sitting and letting a bunch of leftist countries jerk each other off for having the most 'diversity'(rapes) is not that important mate, sorry to tell you. Why do we care what you other cucks think? Trump prob just wanted a quicky with Melania cause he was bored
>>
>>132949862
are you an idiot? he was there but briefly stepped out she sat in his place until he returned which is what every participant there did
>>
File: isolated US.jpg (270KB, 2048x1404px) Image search: [Google]
isolated US.jpg
270KB, 2048x1404px
>>132951627
>They literally laugh at him, and mock his cretinous ways i.e the autistic handshake pull he does.
Really? Because from the footage and pictures I saw, they couldn't get enough of the guy.
>>
File: isolated lmao.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
isolated lmao.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>132960894
>He'll be out in 2020
Who's going to run against him? Bernie? hahaha
>>
>>132961282
Literally any politician that isn't some bumbiling retard could beat trump atm. His approval rating are utter shit and turnout will be higher next election because so many people literally hate him, that didn't even vote.
>>
>>132949862
>important meetings
Nobody and I mean NOBODY knew what the G20 was until yesterday. I bet most still don't.
>>
>>132951111
>>132949862
It was about nigger Muslim refugees. It's not important.

"Should we accept nigger Muslims refugees from Africa"
"No you cucks"
Then you walk out of the room.
>>
File: promises kept.png (2MB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
promises kept.png
2MB, 1600x1107px
>>132961428
>Literally any politician
Why won't you name a specific one? Hillary Clinton with 1.6 billion dollars, the Obama government pulling strings, the entire media and establishment political complex on her side and Trump with a shoestring budget, and she still couldn't beat him. So what politician is going to beat an incumbent Trump with a lot more funding?

>Approval ratings
Since the muh russia narrative has died off he's back up to about ~45%, according to likely voter polls which are the only ones that matter. Also, it's still early. Bill Clinton had a similar approval rating in his first 6 months and then went on to become one of the most popular Presidents in history.

Also, as for his promises, he's fulfilled more in 6 months than Obama or Bush did in 8 years. Sorry for the pic being a bit out of date.
>>
>>132961428
Boy we sure should trust those polls. They've got such a good record of being accurate and not left wing propaganda.

For the record, his approval even in these shit polls is higher than it was when he was elected.
>>
>>132961428
>but muh polls

hang yourself
>>
File: 1489906485427.png (652KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1489906485427.png
652KB, 800x617px
>>132949862
>>
>>132961518
>american education
>>
>>132949862
4D Chess you faggot
>>
File: 1389938771887.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1389938771887.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>132958098
They are too self absorbed to see how pathetically obvious these repetitive, pre-scripted shill posts are.
>>
>>132951111
>>132957340

You're shitting your diaper like this was some sort of meeting of superpowers. If it was, it would have been called the G1.
>>
>>132961786
>>132961817
>>132961865
If you understand how polling works then you should know the polls weren't purposely false. They judged all the polls based on the demographics that they expected to voted which was largely based on those that voted in 2012 and 2008. The voting turnout was lower for 2016 so the pollsters got the demographics wrong.

Also Trump literally lost the popular vote so any nation poll that would have him leading would technically be inaccurate.

I think Trump's 2016 win was amazing and one of the greatest political stories ever. But the actual redpill is accepting that more people in america dislike him then like him and also the fact that Trump road a wave of distrust in the establishment coupled with low voter enthusiasm for Hillary. The same thing won't be able to work in 2020
>>
>>132961687
Wait waait let's discuss. We needed to look important you are undermining our authority we even set up grand riots to ensure we got the eyes of the people you can't do this come back.
>>
File: 544964984984.jpg (80KB, 691x376px) Image search: [Google]
544964984984.jpg
80KB, 691x376px
>>132949862
>>
File: 1300569807308.jpg (51KB, 433x430px) Image search: [Google]
1300569807308.jpg
51KB, 433x430px
>>132949862
Errbody's getting off the Trump Train. Show's over kids. Errbody get your bags and head home.
>>
File: Screenshot_2 (2).png (211KB, 293x387px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2 (2).png
211KB, 293x387px
i edited the pic for a joke but it wasnt funny so here it is
>>
File: IMG_1647.jpg (62KB, 717x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.jpg
62KB, 717x959px
>>132949862
>sent women entrepreneur for 5minutes to attend talks about women entrepreneurs

WEEEEW! BTFO!!!! BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!!! MATCH ME!!
>>
The purpose of the G# meetings isn't for leaders to make deals and conduct diplomacy.

It's to meet each other hear a few views and concerns and then pose for the press.
>>
>>132952865
>I work for myself you cuck, self-employed.

I guess that's one way to describe NEET.
>>
File: 1499533571697.png (1MB, 833x642px) Image search: [Google]
1499533571697.png
1MB, 833x642px
>>132951797
>Everyone who has had a million dollars also became a billionaire with dozens of properties and clubs

Man, non-Nigel supporting Brits are so butt hurt they can't even see straight. Sorry if Mohammad hasn't let up on the rapes recently
>>
File: 1493524255716.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493524255716.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>132949862
>OP is a raging faggot: the post
>>
I remember before ctr, before redit, back when OP was still a real fag
>>
File: rcp iowa ((polls)).png (41KB, 934x385px) Image search: [Google]
rcp iowa ((polls)).png
41KB, 934x385px
>>132962364
>Also Trump literally lost the popular vote so any nation poll that would have him leading would technically be inaccurate.
The state polls were highly inaccurate as well, actually. This is why the media was making absurd predictions like Trump getting less than 100 EV. Pic related.

>Trump road a wave of distrust in the establishment coupled with low voter enthusiasm for Hillary. The same thing won't be able to work in 2020
Really? Do you think distrust of the establishment has gone away, especially with all the antics of the media and the deep state trying to unseat a democratically elected President?

>If you understand how polling works then you should know the polls weren't purposely false.
I do understand how it works. Purposeful or not, many of them significantly oversampled Dems and/or undersampled Republicans. It's extremely easy to make a poll say whatever you want it to, there's no regulations or laws regarding polling. They could literally just pull a number out of a hat if they wanted to. Or they could poll respondents in an area known to be full of Hillary supporters.

> But the actual redpill is accepting that more people in america dislike him then like him
Yeah, we'll see in 2020. Like I said in my earlier post, plenty of Presidents started out with low approval ratings and then became more popular later into their term.
>>
Good. Fuck those globalist faggots
>>
>>132949862
There were only two important countries at G20--Russia and the USA. That meeting went phenomenally. Explain a single consequence for Trump's alienation from the other 18 members. Do you people actually believe this nonsense about the US no longer being the leader of the free world? There IS no free world to lead anymore. The USA is and will remain a superpower, and hopefully this spells the end of the Syrian debacle.

End of discussion. So what's the problem? Who gives a shit about Germany's opinion?
>>
>>132949862
Dude. Hillary lost. Get over it already. Quit obsessing over revenge and impeachment, and get on with your life. Part of being an adult is dealing with disappointment without having a complete meltdown or throwing a temper tantrum. Work on that, will you?
>>
>>132963760
>> But the actual redpill is accepting that more people in america dislike him then like him
>Yeah, we'll see in 2020. Like I said in my earlier post, plenty of Presidents started out with low approval ratings and then became more popular later into their term.

the approval ratings are performed by the same media companies who polled the election. they're trying to foment unrest and opposition to trump, just like they tried to prop up hillary in the election by trying to convince trump supporters to stay home "because there's no point in voting."
>>
>>132955452

Lol and they try to meme that Merkel, not Trump, is the leader of the free world
>>
>>132949862
Not going to lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get those nuclear codes
>>
>>132962364
>accepting that more people in america dislike him then like him

Yes, you have half of the equation. The other half is, even fewer people like Hillary. I'm old enough to remember when Bill got elected. Hillary's First Lady crusade was healthcare reform. She managed to alienate a significant percentage of the nation within the first year of the Clinton administration. We didn't forget that. Then, all of the other baggage that she piled onto her platform sealed the deal. Hillary had a consistent quarter century track record of sleazy dealings, scary initiatives, monumen
>>
File: 1488747341385.jpg (106KB, 799x770px) Image search: [Google]
1488747341385.jpg
106KB, 799x770px
>>132949862
>>
>>132965509
Friggen thing posted before I was ready. Anyhow, monumentally bad judgement, and tepid efforts to cover her tracks.

The only people who don't dislike Hillary are the under 30 crowd, some fringe special interests, and most of the media. Everybody else views her as a corrupt, incompetent hack.
>>
>>132962364
>The same thing won't be able to work in 2020

Maybe. The Dems don't appear to have a serious contender at this point. They're running out of time. Midterms are looming, the tone of those will set the tone for 2020. I expect Dems to gain some government round, but nowhere near the "referendum on Trump" that they're so desperately trying for.

The fact that Trump is an unapologetic doofus is part of his charm. He's not a politician. What everybody overlooks is that he's getting things done under the radar. Not the big flashy things he promised, but working in that direction. The unrelenting hate from the media is starting to work in his favor. People are beginning to get irritated with what is looking more and more like plain meddling and sour grapes by the MSM, who is assumed to be very cozy with the Dems. Whoever the Dems run will have an uphill battle.
>>
>>132968126
*gain some ground.
>>
File: IMG_1122.jpg (16KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
16KB, 183x275px
>>132949862
Ivanka may be hot but she isn't a bimbo at all.

Also not blonde, she bleaches.
>>
File: TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg (38KB, 457x477px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg
38KB, 457x477px
>>132949862
Trump is POTUS...
You are a nigger (y'all).
>>
File: 1444203793112.jpg (76KB, 638x295px) Image search: [Google]
1444203793112.jpg
76KB, 638x295px
>>132970666
Herge/Tintin was based as fuck

Imagine putting this shit in a European children's comic today....
>>
>>132949862
He made Anita Sarkeesian sad, and that's all that matters when your entire life consists of porn and video games.
>>
>>132949862

Go suck on your micro penis and take your female hormones so that you can become what you dream of, a fucking beast that the internet will celebrate for eternity.

Fucking delusional cuck.
>>
File: Litle Black Sambo.jpg (195KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Litle Black Sambo.jpg
195KB, 1200x1600px
>>132970850
Tintin and Asterix will be banned soon the way society is going, like this little gem we used to have in school:
>>
File: 1495251549558.png (667KB, 1484x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1495251549558.png
667KB, 1484x1149px
>>132962364
>the actual redpill

No, fuck off and kill yourself. If the economy is solid in 2020 then Trump will regain all those upper middle class faggots who voted against Trump and win in a Nixonite landslide. People didn't have to like Nixon in 1972 to vote for him. Nixon just needed to produce results, and he did. Trump is also producing results.

>low voter enthusiasm

Which is irrelevant when this election had the highest total numerical turnout ever
>>
>>132957340
May giving Merkel the death stare
>>
>fuck off shitskin.
>>
>>132949862
she's being groomed for potus to defeat clintons beastly creature of a daughter
>>
>>132949862

>Women's empowerment conference
>Sends a woman

Fuck off misogynist
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.