[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send almost 1 Billion Dollars to Africa in Food AID >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (39KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
39KB, 780x520px
>send almost 1 Billion Dollars to Africa in Food AID
>Will not fund alternative energy technologies or fund it while other countries are massively researching it

Anyone actually mad at this? What happened to America first?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>132934630
Disagree with the first part, agree with the second part.

The a country is modernized the less kids it has. So then more third world African countries into First and population will stabilize.

Just watch this video. He can explain it better than I can. https://youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348
>>
>>132936892
We are sending food aid, not infrastructure
>>
>>132936977
Just making a point. Food aid is good and all. But with all the civil wars, ISIS, lack of resources, and desertification more will want to come to already stabilized countries.
>>
>>132934630
He has a heart
Gives to the needy and it still pisses people off

What's the matter with you?
>>
>>132934630
>Almost 1 billion
>639 million
>>
>>132937271
Found the nigger lover.
>>
>>132936892
>Just watch this video.
I've seen it. He's technically right but it doesn't matter since Africa won't follow that path in the coming decades.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/imf-sub-saharan-africa-wont-economically-grow-its-way-out-of-its-overpopulation-crisis/
>>
>>132937271
fuck off faggot. niggers need to die
>>
>>132938044
Wew
>>
>>132938044
>Not even a buck a person.

That's actually pretty based.
>>
File: 1493694754232.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493694754232.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>132934630
It's a tactical move to accelerate the nigger problem in Africa. Pump it full of food and get a huge population explosion (we're in this stage right now) and it will force the commies in Europe to self destruct their societies by A) trying to take them all in or B) Causing the Hitler inside to wake up and push the niggers out. You wouldn't want a half way scenario where Europe somehow manages to enslave the whites to work and pay for the niggers to slowly exterminate them. That would be the worst outcome.

Think of like your enemies business has a great machine that does it really well but they are just abusing it to produce a little to much so your force more cheap resources into it to overload it and break the machine down.
>>
alternative energy is such a meme

the price of solar will be below coal in a decade or less time just wait till then

there's literally no reason to jump the gun unless you're a climate freak that thinks the UN isn't lying about everything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.