[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Russia will ever progress to developed country status,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: putin-tears.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
putin-tears.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Do you think Russia will ever progress to developed country status, on par with the US, Canada, Western Europe etc?

Is it possible that communism has done irreparable damage, and they're forever doomed to squabble amongst themselves, led by an iron fist, not too different from Arabs?
>>
I just think it's a shame really, and a bit of a waste that it never really had a chance to follow the success of UK, Germany, and France. Instead they just got communism and now shit and piss.

I wonder where they'd be had they not suffered at the hands of the commie scum.
>>
>>132930517
I think the world would be fundamentally different (e.g. through transhumanism) before Russia changed and grew enough to be quite that comparable.

It'd take at least 2 more generations, maybe more, and that's if it didn't spend half the time being global boogeyman.
>>
>>132933653
>bet on my country as a lifebuoy.
That's what I'm hoping for really. I think it will be a total disaster at the current trajectories, a I'm glad places like Russia exist to help keep thing from going over the cliff too fast.
>>
>>132931821
>>132933653*
>I think the world would be fundamentally different (e.g. through transhumanism) before Russia changed and grew enough to be quite that comparable.

If transhumanism would work on improvement, beauty*(including preservation and dissemination of white phenotype) and also be* moral and ethical at its core and not just on front, there would be no any need for politics or geopolitics by definition.

For now all that i see makes me bet on my country as a lifebuoy.
>>
>>132933864
slightly redacted my post. Sorry.

>That's what I'm hoping for really. I think it will be a total disaster at the current trajectories, a I'm glad places like Russia exist to help keep thing from going over the cliff too fast.
Yeap, nobody likes the way things going. At that pace, even if get some good advanced tech, most of the world shall be a mess. And even then, considering that powerful and rich men do what they do, i doubt it shall be used to good ends.
Hopefully, places and things like 4chan(infohubs: i.e. sharing of info and opinions) and others shall lead to some quality leap in people's ways and approaches. We'll see.
>>
File: Based Stalin.jpg (145KB, 960x823px) Image search: [Google]
Based Stalin.jpg
145KB, 960x823px
Nah, Russians fucked themselves up. You can`t blame everything on the specter of communism.
>>
>>132930517
Russia's economy sucks because it's based off the export of commodities. Like most of South America.

They don't produce anything else people want to buy besides oil and gas.

Also, good luck improving that situation without foreign investment, but Russia isn't going to let western corporations roll in and start opening factories.
>>
>>132935170
As a guy who works in the kind of high tech stuff that will play a role, I really worry about the slef-awareness of many of my coworkers. There's a similar sort of heard mentality that you see with for global warming, and it seems to always take a few years for people to realize they got this or that wrong or that they failed to anticipate a negative consequence.

But I'm pretty hopeful about the increasing trend of international discourse you can get on a place like 4chan. It takes time to shift popular opinion, so it's kind of like a race to see which ideology will get the technological advantage.
>>
It is the people. Russia is strange as it has both the smartest people (Tolstoy, Kasparov, Perelman, Rachmaninov) and all those untermensch Slavs too. Unfortunately Russia averages to about 90 iq.
>>
RUSSIA/IRAN AXIS WHEN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.