[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT do you guys think of of Republican uncle Tom blacks like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: larry-elder.png (30KB, 348x254px) Image search: [Google]
larry-elder.png
30KB, 348x254px
WHAT do you guys think of of Republican uncle Tom blacks like Larry elder that berate other blacks all the time and seem to suck up to whites
>>
>>132929275
Well they sure as shit seem to be more intelligent than their kin 99% of the time.
>>
>>132929275
they dont suck up to whites.... they denounce the degenerate social culture of "acting black" "talking black".... niggers thinking just because youre black you have to act like a thug and listen to shit tier music and mumble when you talk your ebonics.... this is what black people used to be like until the jews took over their minds via music and teleision
>>
>>132929275
A good, upstanding member of society. There really isn't much more to say.
>>
>>132929275
Well it's clear what you think.
>>
>>132929275
>t.dumb nigger
>>
Can someone explain how "person of color" is benevolent and encouraged, but "colored person" will get me fired? The syntax is absolutely the same
>>
>>132930012
>this is what black people used to be like until the jews took over their minds via music and teleision
No it's not. Niggers have always been this way. The ones that created their own little communities actively discriminated against the average nigger. That doesn't mean that they were more common.
>>
>>132929275
Relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TfsEQMU1Xg
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with blacks if they acted white
>>
>>132929275
Maybe it's actually respecting people who have earned it instead of handing out a worthless amount of respect to everyone.
>>
>>132930012

>this is what black people used to be like until the jews took over their minds via music and teleision

False. This is what the white culture in the USA PROMOTED and ENFORCED as being the ideal black, not the actual reality. Just look up the nigger slums in Harlem.

The educated nigger meme was created by the NAACP (founded by Jews).
>>
File: 1416894130047.jpg (46KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1416894130047.jpg
46KB, 480x482px
>muh based niggers

It is the mission of every nigger and mudblood in existence to find an inroad into white culture and white people's embrace, even if it means adopting basic-bitch libertarian/conservative talking points and doing your damnedest to convince gullible whites that you're sooo different from all the rest of your ilk.

I wish more fucking anons would wake up to the fact that literally EVERYTHING non-white males do can ultimately be boiled down to the pursuit of white pussy and, ultimately, the bleaching of their own bloodlines.

And why? Because everyone, deep down inside, wants to be white. Everyone wants a chance to rise to the top of human existence.
>>
>>132930370
you're not supposed to question that, fucking bigot

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People outlines how offensi... oh.
>>
>>132929275
I am yet to disagree with anything he has said. Why are you being so disrespectful?
>>
>>132929275

He is a huge shill for Israel. And the narrative he promotes can be easily btfo by liberals. I think he is just there to keep pushing basic (((neocon))) rhetoric to make right wingers look like idiots.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.