[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Not realizing Rapture is nuclear war >Millions will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 16

File: 1499019479294.jpg (69KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499019479294.jpg
69KB, 564x423px
> Not realizing Rapture is nuclear war

>Millions will be ascended in a matter of minutes

>those will be the lucky ones
>>
>>132928096
I'm smoking some good weed too bro.
>>
>Rapture
kek
>>
>>132928096
>2017
>still believing nuclear weapons are real
it's time to open your eyes, anon
>>
File: Christ-tan (7).png (1MB, 1426x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-tan (7).png
1MB, 1426x1080px
>haha, let's just nuke everything, we will get to heaven that much quicker XD XD
This is why we should kill all Christians. Aliens are fucking laughing at us right now betting on when some Christfag will end the species.
>>
Nukes would hit major cities. Do you think those heathens deserve to be raptured?
>>
>>132928096
>because the virtuous ones live in the cities
wat
>>
>>132929527
Symbolic event not morally specific
>>
>>132929527
It may not be said as often anymore, but alot of those people will go to hell. Judgement day is a two-sided affair.
>>
File: 1496197398443.png (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496197398443.png
425KB, 1000x1000px
nukes don't exist op
>>
File: bp1.jpg (233KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
233KB, 720x1080px
>>132929224
>>132930702
This is one thing i'll never even begin to consider. There is no logical reason to lie about nuclear weapons. What is the difference if it's a hydrogen bomb or a nuke what fucking difference does it make?
The killed the fuck out of everyone in japan and it worked so who cares if it's a nuke or a hydrogen bomb? Why does it matter?

>>132929270
I'd love to strangle you slowly and watch the light go from your eyes. Why not kill all the satanic child sacrificing pedophiles that commit blood rituals in the name of satan? They seem to be the ones causing all the pain, suffering and wars. God is real whether or not you believe it, these people proved satan is real so that leaves one option.

Even if Christians are wrong by following a religion that jews stole from the sumerian texts. I find it very telling that they are being killed all over the world and throughout history they have been persecuted. They are a peaceful people that want good in the world that's why they are hunted and killed.

You are a worthless sack of shit with no reason to continue living at all. At least i'm not as worthless as you, thank God.
>>
>>132933800
>nuke or hydrogen bomb
A hydrogen bomb is a nuke, it just deploys fusion for a larger effect. It's set off by a good old fission device, though.
>>
>>132933800
I've seen nuclear weapons first hand and even touched them
but they might as well not even exist because they'll most likely never be used again
and if they are used again then there will be no one around to remember they existed
>>
>>132934240
>It's set off by a good old fission device, though.
no it's not it's set off by conventional explosives
>>
>>132928096
>Millions will be ascended in a matter of minutes
>those will be the lucky ones
>tfw devo was the ultimate redpill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5lezuYh6bI
>>
File: I want.jpg (30KB, 315x330px) Image search: [Google]
I want.jpg
30KB, 315x330px
>>132933800
>I'd love to strangle you slowly and watch the light go from your eyes.
>pretending to be Christian with that attitude
>>
>>132934460
The fission device is, but that's just to set off the fusion effect.
>>
>>132934733
idk what you're talking about
the first reaction is just explosives which sets off the fusion reaction
I know fission is involved but it doesn't start with fission ubless you're talking about old bombs
>>
>>132933800
>There is no logical reason to lie about nuclear weapons.
Those sick fucks are actually lying to propagate M.A.D. to prevent WW3
We need to expose their lies and show them that we COULD have a grand war again
>>
>>132935354
read this>>132934288
they're real
>>
File: IMG_3549.jpg (39KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3549.jpg
39KB, 225x225px
>>132929270
What's it like being a 100% faggot?
>>
>>132935590
What do pyramids have to do with the raptured and why must it be warfare? Spiritual yes. But at that point only two options. We all know what those will be. First comes the copycat full of shite, then comes Christ
>>
File: Teller-Ulam_device[1].png (30KB, 631x350px) Image search: [Google]
Teller-Ulam_device[1].png
30KB, 631x350px
>>132935291
Well, I only know of what's publicly known. You can't start a fusion reaction with regular explosives as far as I know.

There's even a wiki page dedicated specifically to how you need fissile materials to set it off, as regular explosives won't do it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_fusion_weapon

>All current thermonuclear weapons use a fission bomb as a first stage to create the high temperatures and pressures necessary to start a fusion reaction between deuterium and tritium in a second stage. For many years, nuclear weapon designers have researched whether it is possible to create high enough temperatures and pressures inside a confined space to ignite a fusion reaction, without using fission.
>Despite the many millions of dollars spent by the U.S. between 1952 and 1992 to produce a pure fusion weapon, no measurable success was ever achieved. In 1998, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) released a restricted data declassification decision stating that even if the DOE made a substantial investment in the past to develop a pure fusion weapon, "the U.S. Is not known to have and is not developing a pure fusion weapon and no credible design for a pure fusion weapon resulted from the DOE investment". The power densities needed to ignite a fusion reaction still seem attainable only with the aid of a fission explosion [.. - TL;DR of rest: or stuff you can't fit in a warhead]
>>
>>132934601
I'm not Christian I believe it was a religion stolen from the sumerians and created by the jews. Or at the very least there's a good chance. I know we're supposed to forgive right.

I say fuck that I say if we ever win the war we hang every single motherfucker no matter how small their part is. They are all leaving a digital trace of their wrongdoings against humanity. Hang all the shills no matter how small their part is, hang all the corrupt judges, hang all the corrupt cops, hang em all and hang em high for everyone to see.

Sometimes I feel that it's not possible to have a peceful loving world with savage low iq niggers and muslims, etc.... I got to know the feral nigger very well growing up.

I can't forgive child sacrificing satan worshiping pedos I just can't. I feel that God tried to wipe the jews off this planet with the flood and the cannanite bloodline, but failed for some reason. They are the sons of satan they have to be.

This is all just metaphorically speaking i'm just trolling, please don't kill my pc again cia, it's a joke
>>
>>132933800
>There is no logical reason to lie about nuclear weapons.
Except the nice side effect that nukes are horrible and "if you pay enough taxes big government is going to protect you from the other side's nukes".

Open your eyes. It's a convenient lie both """"superpowers"""" told their citizens during the cold war so no one could come up with the idea of scaling back government.
>>
File: christ-tan (8).jpg (58KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
christ-tan (8).jpg
58KB, 500x488px
>>132935590
>Australian with a heat and venom addled mind trained in the art of rational argument by incessant shitposting on 4chan claims that I should care more about the imaginary cloud that supposedly makes up my brain-soul thing getting past an imaginary pearly gate after the white genocide rather than the Christians plotting in a corner how they will reach their sky-daddy by wiping out humanity
>>
>>132935963
simultaneously timed explosives go off forcing the nuclear material in on itself causing it to implode causing fusion
at least that's how they taught it to me in the military but I guess I could be wrong because they were simplifying everything because we weren't nuclear scientists just wrench monkeys
>>
>>132936131
holy shit
READ THIS>>132934288
>>
File: jewball.jpg (3MB, 3434x4000px) Image search: [Google]
jewball.jpg
3MB, 3434x4000px
>>132934288
I'll never forget reading about nuclear facilities being taken over by unknown forces and seeing a couple tv shows about it. I wonder if it was fallen angels or if there are real aliens visiting this planet/plane?

>>132934240
so why does this have to be lied about? I don't get any reasoning for it. >>132935354
we have no clue what their plans are not a single clue. We can only guess and assume
>>
>>132936145
there literally isn't a single Christian that wants to start nuclear war you imbecile
but yeah sure just make things up and then act like you need to stop the things you just made up from happening
>>
>>132936607
>there are real aliens visiting this planet/plane?
idk but I randomly found out that the base that I worked at had UFO sightings by the b-52 pilots like in the 90's
>>
File: 1482539905764.jpg (77KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482539905764.jpg
77KB, 750x499px
>>132936145
How does it feel to have never felt like there's a reason to be alive? I can't imagine. What drives you to continue your pathetic existence? I'm genuinely curious.

God is real satan is real, do the research. The satanic pedophile elite ruling over us proved satan and pure evil is real.

You're the type of person that would lose their shit if you did halluciongens you wouldn't be able to handle all the truth hitting you so hard at once. You'd freak out, I had to talk many faggots like you from killing themselves or losing it completely when I was a kid experimenting with drugs. You think you're strong minded, but you are weak.
>>
>>132928096
Rapture already happened. White people were abstracted into abstract societal concepts like "freedom" and "democracy" so our infrastructure can be handed down to the brown hordes.
>>
File: 1496722196956.png (42KB, 399x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496722196956.png
42KB, 399x322px
>>132933800
>>
File: 1470017418732.jpg (1MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
1470017418732.jpg
1MB, 1512x2016px
>>132936889
Interesting so the stories I read and the tv shows might have been truth. I'm not surprised.

I wonder how it feels to set your hand on a nuke. Fucking unreal
>>
File: 700px-BombH_explosion.svg[1].png (88KB, 700x270px) Image search: [Google]
700px-BombH_explosion.svg[1].png
88KB, 700x270px
>>132936329
I don't know too much either, but if you just read the wikipedia you wouldn't have confused (us) to begin with.

A: Warhead before firing; primary (fission bomb) at top, secondary (fusion fuel) at bottom, all suspended in polystyrene foam.
B: High-explosive fires in primary, compressing plutonium core into supercriticality and beginning a fission reaction.
C: Fission primary emits X-rays that are scattered along the inside of the casing, irradiating the polystyrene foam.
D: Polystyrene foam becomes plasma, compressing secondary, and plutonium sparkplug begins to fission.
E: Compressed and heated, lithium-6 deuteride fuel produces tritium and begins the fusion reaction. The neutron flux produced causes the U-238 tamper to fission. A fireball starts to form.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon#Compression_of_the_secondary

You can create fusion (that other page said) in other ways too (like what's used for a fusion plant), but none that would fit in a weapon.

>>132936607
There's no need to lie about it. I didn't say there was.
>>
>>132935354
>>132936131
why do the nuke denial faggots refuse to read my comment
it's literally why I came to this thread
>>
>>132928096
Only 144,000 people ascend in the rapture, not millions
>>
>>132936652
Do you generally enter threads and start shitposting without reading the OP?
>>
>>132936329
>>132937342
The point here was just to say that a "nuke" is just a name, a fusion weapon (modern thermonuclear warhead/"nuke") uses two charges, one for fission, and one for fusion. The fusion one needs extreme heat and pressure to be set off outside of a laboratory so you blow a regular "weak" bomb first to do that. Obviously it's not like "bang".. "BANG", but rather near instantaneous. You don't technically need the radioactive bomb-part to set it off, it's just there because you can't pack a set of lasers (or whatever else labs use) powerful enough to start fusion, into a small bomb.

You weren't really wrong, just a misunderstanding.
>>
>>132937269
>Interesting so the stories I read and the tv shows might have been truth.
maybe but I only read that stuff on the Internet when researching my base at home
but the ones I saw on TV talking about aliens going to nuclear weapons bases implied they were there to disable the weapons
but as far as I know they're all working
>I wonder how it feels to set your hand on a nuke. Fucking unreal
underwhelming. they have us mess around with fake bombs first before we ever touch the real ones and the fake ones are basically just broken nuclear bombs with the nuclear material replaced with weights
only difference is the real one's warhead is warm to the touch and according to my supervisor scientists aren't sure exactly why it's warm and they didn't used to be
but yeah it was pretty uninteresting to me but I'm a pretty emotionally dead person
>>
>>132937604
do you?
because OP clearly isn't a Christian
>>
File: 1486689461309.gif (3MB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486689461309.gif
3MB, 300x360px
>>132936998
>human lives are pathetic
>believe me because I say so and if you disagree you are part of a satanic pedophile conspiracy
>listen to all the retarded shit I make up about you because obviously an anonymous posters such as myself knows more about you than you do
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>132937969
you're probably right
they taught us really rudimentary physics anyways
we needed to learn more about how to repair scratches and clean them then how they actually work physics wise
>>
>>132937431
That's a theory, yes. I don't know if they merely have a role of singing or of a special role. But the church gets caught up I think. This is for a wedding. Try and be recognised. And rapture is not the word used. And even then we probably still have a shot because the secular ultimatum might come, or what have you. Either it's rejected by us or it's not
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.