[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening lads, as promised, Based South African Dad returns once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: jakorporaal.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jakorporaal.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Evening lads, as promised, Based South African Dad returns once again

>be BSAD
>fighting blicks and commies in Angola (as mentioned last time)
>before reaching Angola, have to pass through much of southern Africa, get up to all sorts of cool shit on the way
>sit on top of fucking Victoria Falls with a machine gun, told to watch out for blicks
>alpha as fuck

fast forward to Angola

>fighting the blicks in the african bush
>made harder due to support from the russkies
>fuckingivan.jpg
>one day, BSAD and squad must take down a russian tank used by the Angolans
>disable the tanks mobility, squad advances on the tank and opens it up, expecting to find a crew of kneegrow commies
>not by a longshot
>to the squad's surprise, the tank is crewed by four East German women in overalls
>dafuck.gif
>squad is bamboozled by this on the one hand, but then realise that the commies wouldnt have let the blicks drive the tank, as they would have just stolen it

Fear not /pol/acks, for there is yet more of BSAD to come
>>
>>132925100
kick ass
>>
>>132925100

what happened to the qt's?
>>
>>132925100
Post more please.
>>
taken prisoner and sent back to whence they came
>>
File: 1498079254409.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498079254409.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>132925100
I don't think you can call yourself based. Others have to verify the based-ness independently on their side.
>>
it's my dad to whom i was referrring
>>
File: 1448659370162.jpg (84KB, 547x388px) Image search: [Google]
1448659370162.jpg
84KB, 547x388px
>>132926684

you can say your actions were based but you can't claim to be based.
>>
>>132925100
Very cool, AFRIKANER MASTER RACE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.