[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the right hate weed? I would probably turn conservative

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 355180-500x282.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
355180-500x282.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
Why does the right hate weed? I would probably turn conservative if they didn't want to ban everything that was fun.
>>
A lot of people on this board are being edgy, and some are dumb. However i think people need to make new smokers more aware of the health risks of smoking, or push vaporizer use more.
>>
>>132918007
What do you do for a living, lad?
>>
File: d86.png (149KB, 1000x739px) Image search: [Google]
d86.png
149KB, 1000x739px
>>
>>132918007
because weed has been proven to fry your brain and to shrink the hippocampus which is responsible for memory.

you commies just want to fry our children's brains so that they can grow up to be good little anti-capitalists
>>
>>132918007
I smoked when I was younger but quit after I graduated college. It just makes you lazy man.
>>
Because they're to stupid to profit from it and are so easily manipulated by propaganda and some dudes own motives.

No not Hitler, see, you stupid fucks, but William
>>
>>132919931
Morrowind is patrician-tier vidya you underage faggot
>>
File: weed_hurr3.png (146KB, 1000x852px) Image search: [Google]
weed_hurr3.png
146KB, 1000x852px
>>
alcohol can kill you by poisoning and damages your body and memory

if cannabis is outlawed, so should alcohol.
>>
>>132918007
i smoke weed everyday.

no homo
>>
I think weed should be legal

But if you want or have a good paying job you can't smoke due to random testing
>>
>>132921194
If you're lazy to begin with, weed will make you lazier. Otherwise, you'll be fine.
>>
It's because leftist weed "culture" involves that SMOKE WEED ALL DAY ERR'DAY shit that is basically promoting addiction. Plenty of people I know are right wing leaning and can be responsible by smoking in the evenings to relax, not permanently clouding themselves like the stoner garbage profess to do.
>>
>>132918007
I don't.
I smoke all day everyday and the only thing that can stop me is a better paying job that requires me to be constantly alert.
>>
>>132918315
This
>>132919130
It shouldnt matter as long as you can afford it
Thread/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.