[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would the world still need to idolize "strongman"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why would the world still need to idolize "strongman" Putin if we already have Donnie Trump who fights for christianity, family and national strenght and revival?
>>
>>132917819
>Trump
>Divorced
>Let family marry a Jew
>"Christian"
>>
>>132917987
You don't need to be saint to be christian. Trump called himself christian many times.
>>
>>132918126
So?

Christians can't be divorced.

If I start calling myself a "polish men" that doesn't mean I am one
>>
>>132918238
I know tens of Polish catholics who were divorced. They still consider themselves catholic.
>>
>>132918126
Do you really think he's a Christian just because he says so? I'm sure many politicians call themselves that to advance their career.
>>
>>132918366
>Do you really think he's a Christian just because he says so?

Former KGB officer Putin uses a marxist dialectics by presenting himself as "christian" against all facts, because he is atheist in reality. There is more reasons to consider Trump as christian though.
>>
>>132917819
Why would people thrust Nixon's dog?
>>
>>132918482
Like what?
>>
>>132918777

Trump participates in Holy Communion, but has said that he does not ask God for forgiveness. He stated: "I think if I do something wrong, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture."[55] On the campaign trail, Trump has referred to The Art of the Deal as his second favorite book after the Bible, saying "Nothing beats the Bible."[56] In a 2016 speech to Liberty University, he referred to "Two Corinthians" instead of "Second Corinthians", eliciting chuckles from the audience.[57] Despite this, The New York Times reported that Evangelical Christians nationwide thought "that his heart was in the right place, that his intentions for the country were pure."[58]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

He also called the catholic Pope as higher moral role model for him. Lately he tried to save child's life in cooperation with the Pope.
>>
Watching Poles bend over to Trump makes me regret I am slav yet again.
>>
>>132920732
We dont consider ourselves as "slavs", we have only one national and cultural identity : being Polish, which means the same language, the same values and the same cultural code. Only three groups called/call us "slavic" : 1) nazis, 2) soviets, 3) some retards from imageboards
>>
>>132918238
Um actually that would make you transpolish you bigot
>>
>>132918777
Trump cares about world peace. I never heard this kind of priorities in Putin's speeches, as he would probably feel stupid if he talked about it while being a war criminal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.