[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tell you all, when the population is so drowned in conspiracy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 93160567.jpg (1MB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
93160567.jpg
1MB, 1920x1079px
I tell you all, when the population is so drowned in conspiracy, the largest posts, are the ones not replied to or seen for it is but an appearance, if the smart man uploads a video, but the views only say about half a dozen. Or can they not understand?

And I seen the damaged, sad and suicidal. The drunks and the bitter. The other users and their shame. Said they all gather up here yea I know. I'm bein a little hard on'em yea I know. But did I leave sometimes yea, but I'm not under the spell of not leavin forever like some of you, but I have ministered unto many minds seeds so you all go forth. A job I never got paid for.

You will see many who go alone. And who have found this website, but they will not leave like facebook but worse, for they think the many here are their friends yet many say, suicide, and the many things.

I wonder about the lot of you I do.
Curious, how you're mental malfunctions are not making your spirit go at arms against the corruption in your minds, and you overcome? Though we do slip?

Have the people not turned this site by will into filth, but say there's teams to do so by hire? Is the light not strong enough in you all to post positive seeds, though truth hurts but to be more professional? Could you users actually clean up the boat? Or is 4chan's boat behind a toad and there's some sea water trappin the propellers from workin on the motor engine?

If 4chan raised a boy, who was neglected by their parents, and the boy said no I'm 18 and then said I spent years here with my "friends," isn't 4chan to kinda go hmmmm about in regards to bangings and shootings, zippings and boulderizing blastings? The man leaves sign says you can never leave he says maybe bored maybe drunk who knows he goes back on posts themore what seeds is the 4chan Hostmaster allowing to be spread into all your very minds? Or is humanity this dumb guess I'm a part of it huh until it goes? System brought ya down?
>>
>>132909949
To decipher with the discernment of the Holy Spirit is to decipher knowing the right way to precieve a thing of conscious exchange inbetween the lines of the chessboard knowing Jesus is the begotten Son and also the container for creator excels passed anything known. When they say 360D to God it is but a mustard seed. But when it grew, like a point on a dot and then The Word "let there be light"
>>
People will ignore this like the trained dogs they are. So no amount of bloody real red pills posted on 4cucks will work.
>>
>>132911073
It's also about allowing the government and servicemen to know also. Do they not have their place, and the admins and moderators? So it goes, but my breads, contain mustard seeds in the threads.
>>
File: 1498943254070.jpg (40KB, 580x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498943254070.jpg
40KB, 580x461px
>>132909949
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.