[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we think about Chicagos plans to withhold high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
What do we think about Chicagos plans to withhold high school diplomas unless the student has a job lined up, college acceptance letter or has enlisted in the military? Are we really going to let any government say we HAVE to do approved things to receive the rewards for something we already earned? What about housewives? We are not going to give traditional minded homemakers their diplomas?
>>
>>132903440
I think it is good for black people there. And the women are promiscuous anyways and independent. None of the western whores nowadays want to marry young.
>>
>>132903440
what would be the point of witholding a highschool diploma?
>>
i don't understand the logic behind that. but i don't have to live in shitcago lel
>>
>>132903440
>Are we really going to let any government say we HAVE to do approved things to receive the rewards for something we already earned?
but you're talking about public schools, right?

also what are those "rewards" you speak of? oh idk maybe a job? if anything it should make it easier for the kids to find jobs...

overall ofc i don't like it, it also discourages entrepreneurs. overall a school is a joke, and it's irrelevant if you have a diploma or not, not only that, learning things in school (and making connections) is far more important than your diploma

this is even more true for uni
>>
>>132903440
>high school diploma is considered prestigious and worth withholding in the USA
Nice country you lads have there kekekeke
>>
>>132903440
I think you answered your own question there, buddy
>>
>>132903909
To create an even more oppressed minority class.
>>
>>132903979
For chicago a high school diploma would be a high water mark in ones life.
>>
Stupid solution to a local problem. But I don't really give a shit, Chicago is a shithole
>>
>>132904088
can't wait till you put the highschoolers in debt
>>
Sounds like a business opportunity for someone to set up a company offering jobs for one hour, paying 15$ an hour, for the one off application cost of $20.

Also, not a Jew, honest.
>>
>>132903440
Nigs go on jobs and act like nigs, they expect to be paid immediately and since they have no empathy for their employer work very lazily since THEY DONT PAY ME ENOUGH TO DO THIS SHIET logic. Most times the nigs will not even go but still arrive for their checks on payday then chimpout from the deductions caused by not working.
>>
>>132904157
((We)) will use easy peasy car loans to snag the high schoolers...then the middle schoolers will need smartphone loans, (we can tie the loan to support for their youtube channels perhaps)...then we go after the grade schoolers with loans for contraceptives and hormone treatments. then we get the preschoolers.

Then we get the fetus.

Jew Power Forever.
>>
>>132903440
What happens if the kid is lined up to inherit the family fortune/ buisness?
Sitting on your ass all day trading stocks from your phone doesnt count as a "job", but you might still make millions per year.
>>
That may help but it won't solve the problem.

This is caused by the destruction of the family unit and communities.
>>
>>132903440
You literally don't need the physical diploma for jackshit. What are they going to do, have employers demand to see your diploma before hiring you? What if you lose said meaningless piece of paper? It's basically just schools trying to make niggers get off welfare but they are doing so with something that means nothing
>>
>>132903440
>What do we think about Chicagos plans to withhold high school diplomas unless the student has a job lined up, college acceptance letter or has enlisted in the military?
This being Chicago, I think they really should have a 'graduate straight into prison' as the fourth option.
>>
>>132904392
>Most times the nigs will not even go but still arrive for their checks on payday then chimpout from the deductions caused by not working.

I used to do payroll for a company that employed nigs, and without fail, every fucking Friday, I would have to explain what taxes are.
>>
>>132904157
Honestly at the rate things are going I wouldn't be surprised
Did you hear about those schools in Rhode Island that forced kids to eat shitty stale sandwhiches if they were in lunch money debt? They even compounded the interest of the debt. Not to mention the fact that you still have to pay for the shitty stale sandwhich, the "punishment" rations or whatever the fuck. Elementary school kids were getting hundreds of dollars in debt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.