[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, fuck Germany. Look at the way they handled the protests,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
Seriously, fuck Germany.

Look at the way they handled the protests, or rather look at how they didn't do a fucking thing against antifa. You would think they want to get immigrants to rape their women and children, and kill their men! And better yet they don't mind the presence of the ravenous anti-fascists who spit in their faces and who promote the degradation of Germany, Europe, and the West.

So unbelievably pathetic. Look at what you've let into Europe. Look at what your leader has done to the legacy of the West. What is there to do now? What can be done? You sit idly by and let your country slide evermore into oblivion, and you drag unwilling countries down with you.

I hope you die, Germany. I hope you either die or rise up to kill yourselves and the immigrants you've let in in one single blow. And when the countries of the future read about your shameful, weak, nearly-inaudible whimper of a collapse, I hope they are encouraged to spit on your grave.

What happened to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 576x1024px
>>132902917
Feed off this Germans, you have nothing to lose. The meme war has just become. Why should CNN and buzzfeed be the only target? Take them all down. Change your people's minds and the world at large. You are in place to prove thineself.
>>
File: 1489352870032.jpg (39KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489352870032.jpg
39KB, 780x439px
>>132902917
> Hamburg equals the whole of Germa-
Burger LARPing
>>
>>132902917
>What happened to you?
decades of denazification

>>132903368
Also this, detroid or the west coast of America doesn't represent the whole USA. Big cities are shit in almost every western country.
>>
>>132903368
Yes.
Hamburg = Germany
Cali + NYC = USA
Toronto + Hongcouver OR Trudeau = Canada
>>
>>132903368
Faggot. Merkel stands for everything I just said and she's your fucking chancellor. Can't take it when someone points it out
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.