[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOHNNY REBEL What do you think of Johnny Rebel, the infamou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

JOHNNY REBEL

What do you think of Johnny Rebel, the infamous segregationist singer? If you've never heard his songs, his biggest hits are in this video:

https://youtu.be/DqUFbO-KEfw
>>
>>132902540
Some niggers never die they just smell that way.
>>
Very funny shit, but not a great musician. There is a lot better country music out there if you're into that genre
>>
>>132902540
he was more of a comedian than a musician
>>
My favorite musician of all time. When "it's the attitude, stupid" came out I flipped! Very happy. Tis a shame he died a few years ago
>>
>>132902540
F
>>
>>132904003
He died last year. Long live JR!
>>
>>132902540
He's a fucking legend
>>
File: david_allan_coe.png (702KB, 567x862px) Image search: [Google]
david_allan_coe.png
702KB, 567x862px
>>132902540
David Allan Coe is better and has more fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
>>
Sounds like a less edgy country version of Moonman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN-gEFGe-0Q
>>
He could have been a great country music star, but he just had to tell it like it is.
>>
>>132907125
I think Moonman is a close relative of Johnny Rebel, maybe a nephew or something
>>
Is thia the alabamuh noiger dude?
>>
>>132902540
Johnny Rebel is fucking great. Got the complete discography.
>>
>>132908510
Yeah. Also he wrote "Nigger Hating Me" and "Send Them all Back to Africa"
>>
File: 1482667296059.jpg (46KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1482667296059.jpg
46KB, 600x574px
>>132906456
>literally sings about getting cucked by black dick
>>
You've confused /pol/ with /mu/
>>
>>132909813
this. wtf.
>>
>>132903379
>>132903614
Are you kidding? Its fantastic music. If he just wrote regular love songs or something id still listen to him, hes a great musician.
>>
>>132902540

He's a saint.
>>
Nigger
>>
File: anders.png (223KB, 371x461px) Image search: [Google]
anders.png
223KB, 371x461px
Nigger hatin me is an American classic

There's two known things that'll make me puke
And that's a hog eatin' slop, and a big, black spook!

You know it...cause I show it
Like a barn-yard rooster I crow it!
And the NAACP
Would sure like to get a-hold of nigger-hatin' me!
>>
>>132907324
kek

F
>>
File: DAC necklace.png (8KB, 135x108px) Image search: [Google]
DAC necklace.png
8KB, 135x108px
>>132909813
when you see it....
>>
Coontown is a master piece
>>
What a faggot.
>>
A true american hero. A shame he didn't live to see Trump become the president.
>>
>>132902540
a great musician, always been partial to Kajun Ku Klux Klan
>>
I showed some of his music to a Ukrainian guy that was visiting. He loved it and burned all of his songs on a CD to send back to his folks in Kiev. We were driving around one time and he played coon town on repeat
>>
File: 610px-MoonMan_-_Smug_MoonMan.png (153KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
610px-MoonMan_-_Smug_MoonMan.png
153KB, 610x600px
Predecessor to Moonman. His work of being a piece of shit to nigger is carried on by the Krescent-headed Klansman
>>
>>132902540
Great artists. His songs are so catchy I would probably be afraid I might start humming them involuntarily if I was living in the US.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.