[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're a retarded cheeto and think the G20 summit is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: trump2.jpg (20KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
20KB, 530x298px
When you're a retarded cheeto and think the G20 summit is bring your daughter to work day. It's like this guy has never heard of the word "nepotism" before.
>>
stay assblasted kiddo
>>
>>132892032
Ah, your generic retarded right wing "lul get triggered kiddo" response. Way to shake things up buddy.
>>
>>132892239
Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnnookums, no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy--wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? Oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying. So show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys dont throw tantrums like that Donny Wonny my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop did you get an outhcie on your butterfly raindrop did you ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheeky weekies mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED.
>>
>>132892032
>>132892805
>Drumpftard intellectuals
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with nepotism. Only people from broken homes complain about it.
>>
He did what he went there to do and was leaving. She's a liberal kike and wanted to stay to talk about global warming and other globalist ideas with the Eurocucks.
>>
>>132891779
When you bait on poll because WW3 is off the table and you really wanted the US to fry.
>>
>>132893898
>>132892239
did you seriously expect a well thought response when your shit-tier thread is as thought-out? glad to taste your asshurt tho, r/marchagainsttrump is more your pace, you've got some like-minded intellectuals there and I suggest you stay there.
>>
>>132891779
Trump is a total train wreck. Republican tribalism is a fucking amazing thing. If only we could get them to love America as much as they love winning, we might actually start winning.
>>
File: 1492349567318.jpg (144KB, 791x1024px)
1492349567318.jpg
144KB, 791x1024px
>>132891779

Y-yeah... Nepotism is only okay when J*ws do it!
>>
>>132891779
>nep·o·tism
ˈnepəˌtizəm/Submit
noun
noun: nepotism
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

JOB would be the active word here. Job means a financial agreement between two parties that you are compensated for your time.
He's not paying her
Taxpayers aren't paying her
Russia isn't paying her
So it's not nepotism. Come back when you understand words and can actually put forth some effort to your fake news.
>>
>>132891779
This is coming from a person I'm willing to bet was a hardcore Obama supporter. Hmmm, let's flip the script here and see if it makes sense...Ohh, right...Obama did it too...AND he took his fucking grandma too...Shut the fuck up you POTUS hating fucktard...You don't even know WHY you don't like him...Your just brainwashed like the left of the libtards
>>
>>132895816
Rest*
>>
>>132891779
Stupid is as stupid does.
>>
>>132891779
Maybe it was her turn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.