[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would every human population living in vastly different environments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Races.jpg (357KB, 685x962px) Image search: [Google]
Races.jpg
357KB, 685x962px
Why would every human population living in vastly different environments all over the world for hundreds of thousands of years coincidentally end up with exactly the same intelligence? Because the Jews say so.
>>
We won't know conclusively until genetic markers of intelligence are identified. I predict that the greatest disparities will be found in conscientiousness and agreeableness, not in intelligence per se.
>>
>>132891985

>until genetic markers of intelligence are identified.

Unfortunately they will never be identified with today's political climate.
>>
>>132890593
Only American Merchants who are only Jewish when it's convenient pretend that's true.

Israeli Jews hate niggers as much as anyone.
>>
File: ooga-booga.jpg (101KB, 597x312px) Image search: [Google]
ooga-booga.jpg
101KB, 597x312px
Stahp looking at me, nigga.
>>
>>132890593
there was mixing all along the borders without any real interruptions. moreover, intelligence is an individual trait, not a population trait. As such there are vastly overlapping ranges and individuals from each group at the poles.

I don't know why someone would celebrate the intelligence of their group, unless they were lacking personally and needed to ride the coattails of others.
>>
File: IQ.png (105KB, 928x872px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
105KB, 928x872px
>>132892884

>intelligence is an individual trait, not a population trait

Yet strangely enough the majority of these "individuals" share the same IQ.
>>
File: hfjlfhlf;f;.png (320KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
hfjlfhlf;f;.png
320KB, 1000x625px
>>132892884
>>
>>132892884
The purpose of pursuing this line of research is not merely to celebrate the results. We want to apply this knowledge for the benefit of ourselves and our communities.
>>
>>132892884
>intelligence is an individual trait, not a population trait
You are correct, but groups do have an average for the intelligence of their members. And groups that have a higher average intelligence do tend to do better than groups that have lower average intelligence. There's a reason that East Asians tend to do so much better in the United States than Blacks do despite facing very similar discrimination.
>>
>>132890593
Fuck Off Faggot.
Niggers Are Stupid.
>>
>>132893341
>necessarily have metric to measure intelligence
why would you then need to find a correlation for it? You already have the metric (a 1:1 correlation), you don't need to find a weaker correlation like race to use for applications

>>132893373
>>132893061
>>132893281
did you guys actually read what I posted or think about what it meant?
>>
>>132895221
I think you are correct that intelligence can best be measured on an individual basis. There are other traits to be considered, however. I believe the greatest disparities between races are in conscientiousness and agreeableness. These traits are social in nature, and so it is necessary to study population groups rather than individuals in order to measure these two traits.
>>
>>132890593
WHY WOULD THAT SMELLY CHINK BE SMARTER THEN THAT MAN.
>>
>>132892884
WRONG
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.