[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES! Cuckdeau doesn't care what you think about US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 37

File: Omar Khadr JUST.png (1MB, 1904x980px) Image search: [Google]
Omar Khadr JUST.png
1MB, 1904x980px
>be Terrorist Bomb Maker from Al Qaeda family, friends of Bin Laden
>Kill US Delta Force Medic w/ grenade in sneak attack
>Do 8 years in Guatanamo
>Brag about having killed US soldier (ultimate Alpha status at Guatanamo)
>No remorse
>Get sued for $100M USD and $134M USD by US Soldiers and lose
>Obama lets you loose to Cuckdeau
>Cuckdeau secretly pays you $10.5M on the 4th of fucking July because you weren't treated like nicely at Guatanamo for murdering US soldiers
>Money transferred in secret on orders of Cuckdeau so US Soldier's Widow couldn't seize the money in Ontario court in time
>Get public apology from Cuckdeau yesterday
>Cuckdeau announces to the world that he gives 0 fucks about what anyone thinks, Omar Khadr is a Canadian HERO and deserves that $10.5M ($500,000 a year in Interest for LIFE)

JUST
>>
File: OMAR KHADR WINS.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
OMAR KHADR WINS.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>132887954
>US soldier KILLER Omar Khadr
ftfy

Cuckdeau literally grilled all Burgers
>>
I hope that widow and her children get some of that but he'll probably drag them through a lengthy process while he liquidates his millions.
>>
File: 1499109529467.png (1MB, 833x642px) Image search: [Google]
1499109529467.png
1MB, 833x642px
>>132888556
Did you miss the part about how Cuckdeau purposely timed the payment so she wouldn't get a dime as a fuck you to her and Trump?
>>
Omar did nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong with throwing grenades at soldiers who have illegally invaded another country for no legitimate reason. In fact, doing so is brave and noble. The U.S. military swears to protect and defend the US Constitution, but in reality they'll follow any illegal order because they're a mercenary gang of pussies that can't take what they dish out. The only good thing about them is their suicide rate
>>
>>132887954
>>Get public apology from Cuckdeau yesterday

Is there a video?
>>
>>132887954
It was wrong to let a Canadian citizen rot in Guantanamo. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED IN CANADA.
>>
>>132889376
They only issued a written apology so it's still a partial win.
>>
File: terrorist shitskin khadr.jpg (44KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist shitskin khadr.jpg
44KB, 500x336px
>>132889163
He was just a moderate Muslim
>>
>>132889397
I am anti-torture, but no way should this guy have been given 10 million dollars, when he was guilty of the crime he was charged with.
>>
> "Murdering U.S. soldiers"

"WAAAH!, I invaded this country because reasons and someone threw a grenade at us. Mommy, make them stop! Fighting back is TERRORISM! You can't fight back, no fair! POLICE! GENEVA CONVENTIONS!" - t.The U.S. Marines
>>
The Speer family and the blinded guy won a case in Utah 2 years ago against Khadr. It was worth 134 million. The Speer family had a lawyer in Toronto, who was going to file an injunction to put a freeze on the payment and sue for as much as they could to recoup some of the money owed from the Utah settlement. They had filed an application for this injunction on June 8th, and the final verdict of the mediation for Khadr happened on June the 21st and 22nd according to Khadr's lawyers. Under the international SWIFT system, portions of money in the millions are typically seized and frozen for a period of time while the banks check it out. Furthermore, if it was done under the international SWIFT system, the US Feds could seize it on the grounds of the Utah settlement. So that means the Canadian government wired it through interbank via some Canadian bank or they gave him a certified cheque. Both of those methods would be out of the international SWIFT system, and prevent any freezes/seizing from the US Feds. That would mean the only way to get a stop on the payment would be through a Canadian lawyer and his filing for an injunction. Which they attempted. And failed. Because the funds had already been transferred before Trudeau's government made the announcement on July the 4th.
>>
>>132888974
Yeah I know.

The Speer's will probably still look to have a payment made to them.

>>132889376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MAnE4I2U3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Pswo75z-Q
>>
>>132889728
Tell that to the civilian population who suffered for years under the Taliban regime.
>>
I'm just going to stop going to work.
Earning and spending money just puts more tax dollars into this atrocious government.
>>
>>132887954
don't forget also that the khadr's lawyers are furiously mad that the info got unvieled, they wanted to keep the number hiden, any normal pm would had taken this to court
>>
>>132889783
>>132887954
what would happen if a family member of the soldier physically assault tradue or kill this terror bastard.
>>
>>132888215
>>US soldier KILLER Omar Khadr
>ftfm
FTFY
>>
This shows how pathetic this country is.

Dozens of more pragmatic nations would have had him covertly 'commit suicide'

This should have never gone to the judiciary.
>>
>>132889950
You mean tell the civilians who suffered under the Taliban that the U.S. & Zbig installed the Taliban regime in the 80s via the CIA in an effort to create a "Vietnam" for the USSR?
>>
So many falsehoods here. Lets pick one
>no remorse
Spreading this fake meme.
He literally apologized to the families.

>loving gitmo
((Who))) could be behind this neocuckery?
>>
Omar Khadr was a child soldier forced to travel across the world and wage an ideological holy war. The Canadian Govt. conspired with the US Govt to torture the kid. You can have sympathy for the child soldier and the soldier he killed.
>>
>>132889783
I posted this last night almost verbatim. Canada has an interbank system that avoids SWIFT. But I believe it was a cheque from the Federal Government, and any government cheque can be cashed in Canada without a hold I believe.

Cuckdeau ordered it done so it wouldn't be possible to seize the funds. The money is probably in some safe haven or buried as gold in some forest.
>>
>>132887954
Kadr was going to sue the gov for human right denial and he would have won even more money if they wasn't settle out of court... Canada need one change in it's laws; terrorism and their supported should be stripped of their human right.
terrorist deserve no human rights ( terrorist as in people who advocate for the killing "innocent" civilians as a mean to "win" against their "enemies"... as in it's a slippery slope if the meaning of "terrorist" isn't clearly defined. Some people can be terrorized by the "truth", and speaking the truth could easily be considered as terrorism and since the truth isn't something they really want.... yeah slippery slope.
>>
>>132890193
Canada would apologize to the terrorists family and give them an extra 10 million
>>
But Omar got out of jail?
>>
>>132890340
I never excused the US government for making this happen in the first place. The US interference doesn't excuse Khadr of being a terrorist.
>>
>>132889163
ahmed, we received you in the US, yet you spit in our military
you need to go back
>>
Fuck Cuckdeau and his retarded mind
>>
>>132889511
Is that really him?
>>
>>132887954
If I was Trump id call this guy a fucking idiot.

A canadian born terrorist killed US soldiers and citizens and this guy is footing the bill.

Absolutely disgusting in all honesty.
>>
>>132887954
I hope he uses the money to blow up the fucking half of Ontario
>>
File: lol.jpg (44KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
44KB, 291x400px
>>132890607
>Child Soldier
He was 15, almost 16.

Child Soldier is 14 and below as per the UN definition. Lots of 15-17 year olds lie about their age to join the military and they aren't considered child soldiers in combat or when POWs.

>inb4 Paris
Paris was ratified in 2007. KYS.
>>
>>132890607
fuck off, children can be tried as adults for murder
>>
>>132887954
Hail Trudeau, Hail Love, Hail Islam! I love being a Leaf with an American proxy! I'm also a huge faggot! GUP GULP GULP GULP Can't stop suckin muslim cock!!
>>
>>132887954
Blessings to Emir Trudeau. This money is gratefully received on behalf of the Canadian Jihad. Inshallah brothers.
>>
get your shit together canada
>>
>>132890903
He lives in fucking Alberta now, he gets to gallivant around in my province with millions of dollars when the government can't even properly help us in legitimate, life-threatening emergencies.
>>
>>132890511

> what is taqiyya?
>>
File: khadr planting IED.jpg (17KB, 241x183px) Image search: [Google]
khadr planting IED.jpg
17KB, 241x183px
>>132890812
Yes, identical ears, facial structure.

His family were prominent terrorists (Khadrs, family friends of Bin Laden). He would personally behead and dismember people due to his Terrorist Family Fame.

Here is a picture from a video of him planting IEDs at night.
>>
>>132890934
>Child Soldier is 14 and below as per the UN definition.

Proof?
>>
lol god damn canada is pathetic
>>
>>132891159
>fire beater
>>
>>132891208
>According to Article 77.2 of the Additional Protocol I to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts, adopted in 1977:

>‘The Parties to the conflict shall take all feasible measures in order that children who have not attained the age of fifteen years do not take a direct part in hostilities and, in particular, they shall refrain from recruiting them into their armed forces. In recruiting among those persons who have attained the age of fifteen years but who have not attained the age of eighteen years, the Parties to the conflict shall endeavour to give priority to those who are oldest.’
>>
>>132887954
We should kill Canadians
>>
>>132890663
>terrorism
>kill a soldier in a warzone
kekistani flag
>>
>>132887954
The same charter that he is butchering the free speech with those thought police bills about Islam phobia, pronouns, and anti-semitic shit.

The fire he dies in will never be hot enough
>>
That's some fucking scumbag behavior.
>>
>>132889783
And here is the reason for (((their))) pushing this story.
Oy vey goyims, our lawyers got denied their large substantial fees. Be brave idiots and fight for our money.
>>
>>132890934
In the US, 15 is old enough to be tried as an adult. Maybe not in canacuck, but in the US definitely.
>>
>>132887954
USA should invade and rake every last one of you.
>>
>>132891398
>The Parties to the conflict shall endeavour to give priority to those who are oldest.
Whoever wrote this seems to be living in the 17th century.
>>
>>132887954
Its a joke at this point. Tredeau has to be a secret accellerationst, but even if thats true everyone in canada must be sub 90 IQ brainwashed sheep for electing him.
>>
>>132887954
Before nukes, this would be grounds for war. YOU FUCKING LEAFS ARE LUCKY.
>>
File: diversity cuckstrength.jpg (318KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
diversity cuckstrength.jpg
318KB, 1040x585px
>>132891496
He was an IED bomb maker and planter for Al Qaeda, he beheaded, killed/tortured Afghans (he's not Afghan but Palestinian), he admitted to doing so, bragged about it and has shown 0 remorse.

Every single picture of him is smiling ear to ear. He is a psychopath incapable of remorse who is a sadist as documented by several forensic psychiatrists who interviewed, watched and studied him.

Even now, when he talks about what he wants to do, he says he wants to become a nurse, because "he has a special appreciation for pain" and he smiles from dupers delight when he says it.

He's literally going to be the next psychopathic serial killing nurse because he can't go fight somewhere without being taken out immediately due to his fame. He killed normal Muslims, he'd be executed in most Muslim countries. One of the reasons he's staying in Canada
>>
>>132891942
The glimmer of hope is that his two-faced hypocritical rhetoric is pissing off the NDP people who voted for him as well as the right. If the Liberal-NDP vote evens out next election the Tories can ride up the middle again.
>>
File: basedvick.jpg (51KB, 490x342px) Image search: [Google]
basedvick.jpg
51KB, 490x342px
>>132889397
>>132889397
>HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED IN CANADA.
ftfy
>>
>>132891159
just kill him???? like the fuck lmao like just kill him
>>
That's it. I'm invading Canada when the time comes. Some taxpaying Canadian will welcome me as a liberator and give me his daughter in marriage.
>>
File: 1496337099950.jpg (123KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496337099950.jpg
123KB, 708x768px
>>132891925
This is how the British spoke the Queen's tongue before it got chav'd the fuck up, Mohammed
>>
File: 1st_Special_Service_Force.patch.jpg (17KB, 160x309px) Image search: [Google]
1st_Special_Service_Force.patch.jpg
17KB, 160x309px
>>132890193
the day of the rake would start
>>
>>132891942
His approval rating is dropping fast. (((They))) keep telling us he is "so popular" but it's not true.

I honestly haven't met a single person that actually likes him. I know a few 1st/2nd gen immigrants through my job and they don't even like him.
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (36KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
36KB, 513x600px
>>132888974
>teleports behind you and puts someone else's wallet into your back pocket
>>
US Special forces retired should do the right thing and take care of this issue.
>>
>>132892259
>Missing the point.
Have you never heard of mass conscription? I knew Canadian education was bad but this is 9gag tier.
>>
>>132887954
how does it feel to pay taxes for mudshits payroll who kill whites anglos?
>>
>>132891942
>everyone in canada
Only 27% of the voting population actually voted Liberal. (We don't have mandatory voting so our election turnouts tend to be low)
>>
>>132892071
>He is a psychopath incapable of remorse who is a sadist as documented by several forensic psychiatrists who interviewed, watched and studied him.
He was tried before the supreme court of Canada and this was never raised. So, you're making this up too.
> One of the reasons he's staying in Canada
He's staying in Canada because he's Canadian.

You neocucks wanted to play morality theater with him and it's finally coming home to roost. kys
>>
File: 1491643987627.jpg (35KB, 670x386px) Image search: [Google]
1491643987627.jpg
35KB, 670x386px
>be low iq amerilard
>invade random country
>get killed by pissed off local

He did nothing wrong
>>
>>132892625
>only 27%
This idiot.
Even less voted for the other parties.
also, conservacuks and N"give me your money"DP isn't much different.
>>
>>132887954
>commit treason by aiding and abetting foreign enemies
>gov't rewards you with 10 million maploons
Is there any country more pathetic than Canada?
>>
Just drone him Tbh
>>
>>132890663
>tfw Canada just gave Toronto 18 back their citizenship because Trudeau believes Terrorists should get to keep that.
>>
>>132889163

Was in Afghanistan. Pretty much the only "war" we've entered that was legitimate since WWII.

Also, the settlement is because he was sleep deprived.

This just in. You're an idiot.

Now, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea (maybe), Iraq again, Lybia, Syria. I'd be right there with ya.
>>
>>132893229
Trudeau ran on that platform and won.
Our criminal, our penal system.
Globalist agenda: devalue nationhood by making citizenship easy to revoke.
>>
>>132889397

He was an enemy combatant. No uniform etc. etc.
>>
But this 'exteem liberalisim' is tearing apart whats left of the fabric of society.
>>
>>132890607
>torture

CBC said the guards denied him Snickers and coke when he asked for them, literally ISIS tier torture
>>
>>132889719
And sleep deprivation is not torture by the layman's terms.
>>
>>132889163
he DINDU NUFFIN!!!
>>
>>132893467
>enemy combatant
Muh jeb bush voter dusting off 2003 arguments.
>>
>>132889728

Look, Mom! A child!
>>
>>132887954
Ski instructor fucking leaf lectures us on the importance of morals.

Merkeleyeroll.gif
>>
>>132889728
>"Imprisoning terrorists."

Waaa I got caught by the country that I killed a soldier of and they want to imprison me forever!!! Help Canada! Liberals! Save me from the mercy of not having been executed. -t.Mohammed.
>>
>>132887954

It never went before the courts though, you just gave him the money.
>>
>>132887954
I bet you any money this was one of the things he talked to Obama about when they met the other week ago
>>
>>132893849
Its not the leafs who invaded countries for jew oil companies tho
>>
The best part is this now establishes the precedent that any of these ISIS defectors youtubing themselves burning their Canadian passports can come back under the expectation of being protected.
>>
>>132893467
he should have been charged with high treason in Canada. Murder is an odd charge as he was on a battlefield. Guantanamo was a mistake and set lawyers up to make a buck off this traitor.
>>
If the cultural pendulium dose swing back I wonder what will become of Canada? Europe is so much eaiser to 'game out' than North America or Australia.
>>
>>132893579

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_war#Lawful_conduct_of_belligerent_actors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_combatant

"Any person in an armed conflict who could be properly detained under the laws and customs of war."

No uniformed. Not under command.
>>
>>132894283
Probably, Obama has always had a hard on for Muslim terrorists. Honest to god one of the worst presidents we have ever had.
>>
>>132893861
No shit. The faggot ameridumb cuck took part illegally invading a country so kike oil companies can profit
>>
>>132894501
If that's the case why did we leave all the oil in Iraq and Afghanistan for Isis to take control of to fund their army? What oil has America actually stolen?
>>
Give us nukes Trump, as your new greatest ally we will wipe leafs for you
>>
>>132894581
When the pendulum swings it will divide Canada.
I really could see Alberta/Sask splitting off.

How will Europe 'game out'? I kinda figure once right wing extremists take matters into their own hands that it will galvanize the muslims and start proxy wars throughout Europe.
>>
>>132894705
What kike oil companies took oil? You're a fucking idiot and you sound like a liberal using that retarded argument.
>>
>>132894581
I believe Canada lacks the moral authority to make the decisions it must to maintain its success. Also the demographic shift that is the result of massive immigration has already been going on for a long time, though there has been a notable increase in the last 5 years (I think) So we will see if it is possible in the next generation to have a progressive, technological, multicultural utopia, as has been preached to us. Now it is unavoidable.
>>
>>132894705
Who cares about that shit? Killing or imprisoning enemy soldiers is normal. It doesn't matter whether the cause is just or not simply opposing is a crime worthy of death.
>>
>>132889397
He should have been sentenced to an apartment in regent park
>>
>"It is not about previous behaviour on the battlefield in Afghanistan; it is about the acts and other decisions the Canadian government took against Mr. Khadr after he was captured and detained," Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Friday. "Those facts are not in dispute and there is no doubt about how the Supreme Court views them. The government of Canada offended the most basic standards."

its not that he was a terrorist, its that ppl were mean to him
>>
I dream of the day real leafs hang Trudeau and set his shit-filled corpse on fire. What are you assholes waiting for?
>>
File: 1497493543146.png (730KB, 900x616px) Image search: [Google]
1497493543146.png
730KB, 900x616px
>>132887954
>Cuckdeau secretly pays you $10.5M on the 4th of fucking July

Lets dispel with this fiction that Justin Trudeau doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing
>>
>>132894794
Most of it is contracted out to american companies. Isis has had little control over it, they got their money from Saudis and Quatar. Ask yourself why ameridumb goyim patrols the poppyseed fields in afghanistan?
>>
>>132891192
>yfw he was laughing and smiling while wiring IEDs and planting them
>>
>>132893467
Then he shouldve been declared a POW but wasn't
>>
>>132887954
Of course he doesn't, the whole thing was a passive aggressive barb at Trump.
>>
>>132894999
Who cares about laws right? You illegally invaded countries because the kikes wanted you to do so. Dont be surprised if one of your dumb kikeservant fat fuck gets gunned down like an animal.
>>
>>132895479
>Illegally invaded.
>Implying there is a legal method for invading.
>>
>>132895229
Isis had full control over the oil fields in Iraq up until last year, you should actually research before running off at the mouth.
>>
>>132893395
tyfys
can you elaborate on this? I've heard about liberating Ramadi on the Jocko Wellink podcast, it sounds like Iraq at least became a full on throw down against the forces of jihad
>>
>>132892347
based trudeau
>>
Send Seal team 6 in some Blackhawks and blast him Pakistan style.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>132887954

Sweden 2.0

Both Countries are becoming "Safe-Houses" for Terror Groups.

(Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Part of the NAU(North American Union) plan is to make Canada fall.
>>
>>132895568
UN ruled against the military action in Iraq you best goyim kike servants still did it.

>>132895611
A part of it i said. Iraq is big and most of the oil they stole from syrian govt
>>
>>132894861
Bingo. Civil war is 1000% unavoidable in Europe now. The economic reasons alone will lead to war. Then add the demographic changes (low white birth rates), & cultural issues (Islam) = 1,000,000% unavoidable.
>>132894956
Both America & Canada will probably balkanize.
Want a hard one? Try predicting Australias future...
>>
>"An officer present later recorded in his diary that he was about to tell a private to kill the badly wounded Khadr, when Delta Force soldiers ordered them not to harm the prisoner."

10.5 million dollar mistake
>>
>>132894581
Canada is fucked to all hell socially, but you also have to realize that no matter how bad we are we still don't experience shit like FICKI FICKI which has completely ruined Germany and Sweden, nor do we really experience many terrorist attacks. Hell, our last one was some autist from Quebec killing a bunch of Muslims at a mosque, which killed way more of them than that shit stain allah ackbar did at parliament hill a few years back.

My point is Canada somehow always manages to remain stable no matter how much the cult of multiculturalism takes hold.
>>
>>132895960
>UN.
Hahaha. Why bring up that kike organization? It's just a meme that has no power in the real world.
>>
>>132887954
>literally denying a widow her just dues

The insulting thing is the widow went to a Canadian court to seek justice and it was denied her by this clown. Can there be any doubt that the Left does not stand for justice or for equality but merely the advancement of an agenda to destroy ordered society and civilization in the name of progress?
>>
>>132895568
>what are liberation wars
>>
>>132896209
>liberation wars
This isn't Europa Universalis son.
>>
>>132896104
unfortunately I don't know enough about australia's situation to make predictions. You are also in a very different theater geopolitically, and have to deal with different regional powers. I would be ok with Canada breaking apart. While I feel strongly toward ontario, where my family has lived for many generations now, I am losing any loyalty to the broader concept of the nation of Canada, which is so ambivalent about its identity.
>>
>>132896190
She wasn't owed anything though, no matter what you may think about what Khadr received. Her husband signed up knowing the risks.

If she wants her gibsmedats she should go to the VA or whatever.
>>
>>132896173
You still invaded a country over false/non existing evidence. The country is in ruins for 15years. Who profited? Military complex and big oil. Both kike owned.
>>
>>132896537
Mate I don't like that we killed Saddam either but the enemy combatants are all sinners worthy of death simply because we declared them as such. It's not a hard concept.
>>
>>132895960
>accusations of kikery
>assumption that U.N. is global authority of non-kikery
>Spiritual successor to the league of nations founded by the kiker in chief Woodrow Wilson
>Same organization that was behind the creation of Israel.
>Same organization that called for the disarming of the American populace

How much are they paying you per post?
>>
File: 1491530872802.jpg (83KB, 574x551px) Image search: [Google]
1491530872802.jpg
83KB, 574x551px
>>132887954
i dont even care anymore, the government is completely illegitimate at this point
>>
>>132887954
>Charter protects all canadians
>Unless you speak wrongthink, then it's off to the torture prisons
>>
>>132896537
>therefore the terrorists are the "good guys"
>>
>>132896104

Stop using greater than one hundred percent when describing probabilities, criminal scum. It doesn't do your argument (no matter how compelling) any good, and feels like you are resorting to the same hyperbole that others push.
>>
>>132896533
A fair point that the wife isn't owed anything perhaps so.

The question then is if he was captured and treated as a prisoner of war then why should he be compensated?

Even if compensation were warranted (highly unlikely) what of all the other countless victims who were mistreated in Iraq and Afghanistan, the illegal detention sweeps for Taliban and Sunni terrorists? What of the mistreatment of other Guantanamo detainees?

Is Canada going to compensate all and every mistreated American detainee?
>>
>>132896907
I think his point is that whatever their beliefs, it doesn't legitimize the desperate last breaths of the dying American empire going in and turning their countries into even worse anarchic shitholes than they already were.
>>
>>132887954
>>132887954
Trudeau is genuinely a 16 year old girl trapped in a man's body (obsessed with "doing the right thing" but extremely short-sighted and doesn't think anything through)
>>
>>132896751
Are you defending the kikes Iraqu operation?
>>132896907
Would you not try to kill people who invade your country, kill your people and steal your natural resources?
The faggot cuxk knew what he was signing up for when joining the american welfare queen association (military)
>>
>>132893395
Nothing about afghanistan was legitimate.

9/11 was an inside job and the afghanistan invasion was to prop up poppy/opium production for the sake of pharmaceutical giants and CIA drug running.

And now we have an epidemic of opiate abuse and death in the US. The past 50-60 years of US foreign policy has been 100% dictated by globalists, nothing that has occurred on foreign soil during this timeframe has ever been done with the best interests of the american public in mind. No; it is done with selfish and globalist interests in mind, and should anything beneficial have happened to americans it has been entirely accidental and incidental.
>>
>>132896830
Let's not be silly. There are plenty of options for re-education. That is of course after you have paid the fees to the Canadian Imam Association. Which of course is only possible after being publicly doxxed and ostracized to the point where you will never get a job again.
>>
File: 1445884745847.png (620KB, 563x450px) Image search: [Google]
1445884745847.png
620KB, 563x450px
>>132889783
TRUDEAU CAN BE TAKEN DOWN FOR THIS

FUCKING PARASITE MUSLIM SLAVE NIGGER
>>
>>132897003
No, but they will compensate Canadian citizens who were minors dragged by their parents halfway across the world to fight some pointless damned holy war who then ends up being detained illegally by all standards set in international law.

If other Canadian kids were held at Guantanamo, I'm sure they'd be compensate too.

The rule of law is shitty sometimes, but it's the best system we have for governance.
>>
>>132897225
>>132894705
>>132894899
>>132895479
>"kikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekike"
You sound like a bunch of fucking retards.
>>
>>132897440
Why did Canada pay?
>>
>>132897440
Under the rule of law Omar committed high fucking treason. That used to be something that warranted execution, now we apparently reward people for doing it.
>>
>>132887954
Canada just became a sponsor of Terrorism. When do we start bombing them? They fucking deserve it.
>>
>>132897626
Nice argument. Where is the evidence about the WMD or afghan involvment in 911? Oh you mean there is literally none?
>>
>>132889163
And why was the US even in Afghanistan in the first place?
>>
>>132897440
It was an unnecessary payout. $10 million dollars is no laughing matter and worse it sets an unrealistic expectation and precedent that the Canadian government will offer compensation.

This isn't a matter of rule of law (a token gesture would have had a similar effect and complied with the law), this was the action of a government that had no regard for future consequence.
>>
>>132897815
Pay him?

I don't fucking know. Probably as a damned political statement against Guantanamo and illegal detention more than anything.

>>132897860
The YCJA holds minors to VASTLY different standards than adults. I'm not even sure that a minors can be convicted of treason because of the vastly different standards in judging motive for minors.
>>
>>132887954
Pretty sure this whole event is not at all about compensation, helping someone, or ensuring that any form if justice is done. In fact I sincerely doubt Trudeau give a shit if this guy lives or dies.

This is about pissing off Americans and trying to show up American politicians. So hand out whatever money it takes just to see American news REEEEEEEEE over it for a few days.
>>
>>132898340
The US was in afghanistan because the taliban government refused to turn over bin laden and take action to dismantle al quaeda bases.
>>
>>132898340
Afghanistan called for aid because the feral niggers you armed and set free against the ussr started biting everyone else.
>>
File: omarkhadr.jpg (32KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
omarkhadr.jpg
32KB, 400x536px
he a hero who dindu nuffin
>>
>>132898478
It sets a precedent that they will offer compensation to those who these extreme circumstances happened to as a consequence of actions they took when they were minors, so very few.

Precedent is specific. If some cunt terrorist gets a payout even though he committed his crime as an adult, then that'll be the day I've had enough.
>>
>>132898514
Omar was not a child soldier under the UN's definition when he committed the crimes in question, there's no reason to be holding him to a different standard, especially under this cocksucking globalist government we have.
>>
>>132898775
No, but he was a minor under the criminal code of Canada. We're not dealing with the Hague giving him a payout, it's Canada.
>>
>>132898666
Too bad then bin Laden family is saudi and probably never step foot in Afghanistan himself.
>>
>>132889163
ah yes we should have just left the taliban to massacre millions of people
>>
Trump should start offering political assylum to Canadians who refuse to comply with Canadian bullshit laws.
>>
>>132898514
You don't give away 10 million tax dollars to make a personal political statement. That is unlawful and also idiotic.

Also, a 15 year old can be easily tried as an adult and there are numerous precedents for it. Protections for minors in courts have been abused and inflated by lawyers for years, originally only pertaining to actual children.
>>
>>132898945
>what is jurisidiction
>>
>>132899004
lol was 911 an inside job too?
>>
>>132889163
Kill yourself
>>
>>132899050
The usa literally armed and trained them in the 80s when the ussr went into Afghanistan.
>>
>>132898945
oh so NOW all of the sudden Justin is a staunch nationalist who doesn't care about the rule of international law. If that puffy-haired faggot had an ounce of consistency to him he'd have mailed Omar to the Hague in a canvas sack.
>>
>>132899154
10 million is not even noticeable to a government, they can easily pay that if it means very high amount of political attention in all the media.

Small price to pay just to piss off a neighbor they do not like very much.
>>
>>132889163
But he was a Canadian, right NIGGER????
>>
>>132899286
How is this an argument? A different administration armed different insurgents who later turned into zealots bent on the destruction of their former ally.
>>
File: 1498146961058.png (284KB, 736x866px) Image search: [Google]
1498146961058.png
284KB, 736x866px
>>132899233
Go back to rébbit kiddo.
>>
>>132899286
yes we know
>>
>>132899355
>so

post disregarded
>>
>>132898761
>precedent is specific
Liberal PM who is a blatant Islamophile. What do you think is happening?
>>
>>132887954
I can somehow understand the principle here, but you should've taken that money and gave it directly to the US soldiers instead.
That way you uphold your principles and avoid being a fucking moron.
>>
File: 1499365636852.jpg (233KB, 728x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499365636852.jpg
233KB, 728x500px
>>132887954
>JUST
Stop using the meme wrong
Anyone who kills an American is redpilled and must be rewarded. It's not cucked at all.
>>
>>132899397
I'm not speaking to the motivation of our government for doing this. 10 million is not an insignificant amount of money to give, from the tax payer, to a single person. Why would I support my government giving a traitor millions of dollars to piss off a neighboring country who I generally find distasteful but otherwise have no issue with.
>>
>>132899154
It's clearly not unlawful, but I agree it's idiotic. I'm just playing devil's advocate and trying to explain the logic behind it.

Sure, but whether or not a child is tried as an adult depends on the circumstances. In Omar's case, he was essentially forced by his parents to commit the actions he did. They indoctrinated him and dragged him to Afghanistan to join the Taliban when he was still a dependent minor.

>>132899198
That would apply if Canada were requesting that the UN pay him, but they aren't.
>>
>>132899438
Do you cucks unironically belive in this low iq logic? How about 80% of the alleged hijackers having saudi passports too?
>>
The religion of Islam is against the charter, it should not exist in this country.
>>
>>132899746
>In Omar's case, he was essentially forced by his parents to commit the actions he did.
hahaha
>>
>>132892344
I met a Canadian trans guy online who likes him but his only argument was that he's hot.
>>
>>132899355
Nah, it's a political statement pretty damned consistent with his internationalist bent. It's a way of denouncing the illegal detention policy of the USA at Guantanamo.
>>
Everyone should try and start to sue trudeau's gov for giving us psychological pain and 3 years of torture and suffering
>>
>>132899448
LOL close this tab, go back to fapping to stormfront, ur a goof
>>
>>132899512
He's not an Islamophile. /pol/'s exaggerations always give a misconception about him. He's just a damned obnoxious panderer who says shit like that for the cameras then turns around and proceeds with the Keystone XL pipeline when Trump restarted it after Obama. He's a neoliberal.
>>
>>132899783
Sounds like a problem with Islam in general, and specifically it's incompatibility with Western Civilization.
>>
>>132887954
We should just annex Canada. They've proven they're too stupid to run themselves.
>>
>>132899693
I hate you slimy sandshitskins and you cockroaches t*rds, you do not belong and never will on this continent.
Sandnigger blood will baptize the land of Europe, wherever you stand, you will be gutted to cleanse the land, shitskins will die screaming for mommy and their fake god, you are beneath the dirt on my shoes.

Americans are one of the greatest people in the world, only shitskins and liberals hate them.
>>
>>132899745
Ehh, the US government does that kind of thing daily so I guess I am far too jaded over it. They are not above awarding millions to someone just to piss off another member of their own party half the time, much less an ally nation.
>>
>>132887954

the conservatives just won the election

good
>>
>>132900180
>obnoxious panderer
No he's an Islamophile, failure to properly diagnose his problems means he continues to promote irrelevant pandering antics in the public discourse instead of nuanced policy debate.

The less desirable his antics appear the sooner his puppet masters stop fucking around and steer him back to something more acceptable.
>>
>>132900533
>the conservatives just won the election
I doubt it, they will forget this happened, just like many other dumb shits, like mass importing rapefugees and immigrants, or all your immigrants living life on tax payer money while canadians die waiting in line for their healthcare.
>>
>>132887954
well go fucking kill him you fucking idiots
goddamn
occam's razor you niggers
>>
File: 1493826372477.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1493826372477.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
>>132900126
Nice argument cuck. I bet you love BasedBlackMenxD too
>>132900277
Never said otherwise. They wouldnt be in western countries if the kikes didnt fuck up their sand shitholes
>>
>>132900673

oh no, people are MAD about this. bigly.
>>
>>132899397
10 million here for this bullshit thing, a million there for that bullshit thing, 20 million there for that bullshit thing, every time money gets needlessly thrown around it adds up and we pay more in taxes. I pay 20% on my income taxes, and shit like this infuriates me.
>>
>>132899746
It would be unlawful to pay someone with tax money to score political points, if that were your admitted strategy. Rather, they used a legal course to pay him, saying the canadian government neglected in protecting a citizen by allowing him to be detained in an american POW facility, Though I suspect that was a difficult and complicated case to make. I haven't read the case or anything, though it might be worthwhile to do that at some point.

His lawyers made the case he was forced and indoctrinated. This seems difficult to prove or disprove, which is doubtless why they used it as a strategy.
>>
>>132889397
This is absolutely correct
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>132900480
>Americans are one of the greatest people in the world, only shitskins and liberals hate them.
>>
>>132899783
Yeah that logic is real low iq, my bad. I didn't realize I was dealing with an experienced aryan iq scientist.
>>
>>132900742
They are not mad there are literal millions of nonwhite parasites living on their tax payer money, being treated like kings, while the average working canadian is
-poorer
-invaded in his own city
-ethnically genocided
-jobs are taken
-drugs pouring in
-gang warfare, mafias, corruption increasing
-extreme SJW rhetoric becoming government initiative
I mean, cmon.

I wish it was true but they will be mad for a few days.
You don't have a real party that wants to solve real issues.
>>
>>132887954
What a retard. Feel free to depose him if you want burgers.
>>
>>132901051

im telling you, this is the story that will kill the liberal party

canada will be great again!
>>
>>132901023
Still not an argument kiddo. This board is clearly not for you. Go back posting ebinmaymays on r3ddit
>>
>>132900721
Somebody make names for these people.
>>
He has rights you know
>>
>>132901260
A proposition made with out argument can be dismissed without it.
>>
>>132900949
t. vassal american state that sucks daddy's Trump dick
Erdogan is bulb headed faggot, I can't wait for you guys to get raped from all sides by Russia, arab states, NATO and Balkan countries.
>>
>>132901308
"Fat Wendy; She has many obvious flaws- but being racist isn't one of them! "
>>
>>132887954
i. hate. EVERYTHING. about. CANADA.

>day of the rake when?
>>
>>132901388

the right to die for being a murderer, yes
>>
>>132887954
>>be Terrorist Bomb Maker from Al Qaeda family, friends of Bin Laden
He wasn't a bomb maker. He met Bin Laden once.
>>Kill US Delta Force Medic w/ grenade in sneak attack
Yes.
>>Do 8 years in Guatanamo
Yes.
>>Brag about having killed US soldier (ultimate Alpha status at Guatanamo)
No.
>>No remorse
No.
>>Get sued for $100M USD and $134M USD by US Soldiers and lose
Yes.
>>Obama lets you loose to Cuckdeau
Yes.
>>Cuckdeau secretly pays you $10.5M on the 4th of fucking July because you weren't treated like nicely at Guatanamo for murdering US soldiers
Yes.
>>Money transferred in secret on orders of Cuckdeau so US Soldier's Widow couldn't seize the money in Ontario court in time
Yes.
>>Get public apology from Cuckdeau yesterday
Yes.
>>Cuckdeau announces to the world that he gives 0 fucks about what anyone thinks, Omar Khadr is a Canadian HERO and deserves that $10.5M ($500,000 a year in Interest for LIFE)
Yes.

You don't have to lie and make fake news, OP. The story is fucking horrible without any embellishments.
>>
>>132887954
I am mad as shit.

I fully expect america to drone strike canada and take out this terrorist piece of shit.

Trudeu this fucking leaf must be stopped too, FUCKING LEAFS
>>
What would be amazing is if that money is used to fund terrorist attacks that end up killing the people who defended this piece of shit terrorist.
>>
>>132901575
uh no As a libertarian I believe in defending his rights as they protect against an authority from abusing him without reparation * which he shall now receive * nazis kys this is a triumph for the individual over the state
>>
>Yet during other moments of the interview, Khadr sounds exactly like the man Welner described on the witness stand: unrepentant and unconvincing. He vehemently denies his father’s al-Qaeda connections—“I know my father, and I don’t accept anybody saying that he’s a bad person”—and compares bin Laden’s training camps to mere martial arts clubs. He skirts around certain questions (about 9/11, his siblings, his father’s death) and when shown a home video of himself expertly wiring and planting improvised explosive devices, he can barely watch the footage. “What’s the point?” he asked.
Not once does Khadr accept even a shred of responsibility for his lot, consistently shifting the blame to everyone else. Except, of course, the man who dispatched him into battle. “I think he was just a normal dad,” Khadr said. “He was just trying to raise his children the right way.”

Just so you know who we are dealing with, and the probability he may have fibbed on some details regarding his actions and incarceration.
>>
File: 1499528631597.jpg (102KB, 960x592px) Image search: [Google]
1499528631597.jpg
102KB, 960x592px
>>132901451
They are ALL our allies bitch!
>>
>>132889163
The only real answer. You want non-whites to stop coming to white countries? Stop going to theirs. It's that fucking simple.
>>132899050
Uh, yeah. We should have let them. Who the fuck cares about Afghanistan?
>>
>>132901790

fuck off

the only good news about this story is trudeau will never, EVER get away from this scandal.

conservatives 2018/19
>>
>>132887954
what is seriously stopping someone from #1 stealing this sandniggers money and #2 murdering his ass?
>>
>>132891460
just trey it we would fuck you up we might not win but we would give you a bloody nose to

fucking bullies leave the kid alone hes been through enough just let him live out the rest of his life in peace

he will never get a job never be liked he will live alone in solitude

that 10 million has to last him the rest of his life i hope he invests it soundly and lives off the investment he could get around 500k/year if he invested it safely
>>
>>132901645
He was a bomb maker, there is video of him wiring and setting bombs. Maybe he didnt manufacture the explosives himself...
>>
I might be a Canadian but if I was Trump I wouldn't take it easy.
You can't allow a foreign leader to kill the pride of your people by allowing him to reward a terrorist who killed some of your soldiers.
Is this fucking looking for war?

National pride is more important than economics in some cases because pride is an incentive that can take you much farther than relativism built on profusion.
I would take it as an attack on my national pride and that faggot would take his hole.
I feel bad for you amerifats.
>>
File: Justin-Trudeau-Castro.jpg (754KB, 1413x5104px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Trudeau-Castro.jpg
754KB, 1413x5104px
>>132887954

Not surprising coming from a communist subversive...

(((pic related)))
>>
>>132901884
Even Maxime Bernier agrees with me. These are the principles we stand for. These rights are very important if you didn't know.
He will explain here.
I don't compromise the core tenants of liberty based on the colour of someones skin or their religion.

http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1499541560259.webm
>>
>>132900682

If it were someone I cared about I would. That's up to the people in the dead soldier's command to enact vengeance, not some random guy on the internet.
>>
>>132901250
Except that the fucking conservative party elected a literal potato face with no charisma
We're fucking fucked.
>>
>>132887954
Trudeau is collaborating with terrorists, open season. Shoot that bitch.
>>
>>132889728
Waaah my brothers in arms crashed jets into the world centre and now they are sending chad to fuck my shit up.
t. Omar khadr.

Say what you will, any sane person should not get 10 million for joining a jihadi group that was our enemy, which killed Canadians too.

Can I join a radical white nationalist group and grenade an "invading" >>132889783
Muslim in Europe? If im captured I get 10 million right? By your logic I should.
>>
It warms my heart when people use Justin's real name/
>>
>>132900764
Yea and you might be edging into understanding why Americans are pissed off at what the fuck is going on with taxes.
>>
File: 1497779646652.png (34KB, 151x174px) Image search: [Google]
1497779646652.png
34KB, 151x174px
>>132900764
>mad he gets taxed at 20%
We do too for the most part.
>>
File: khadr-make-bombs.jpg (20KB, 518x384px) Image search: [Google]
khadr-make-bombs.jpg
20KB, 518x384px
>>132901645
>>132901988
>>
>>132892708
he wasnt a local
he was a canadian
show your flag
>>
>>132887954
>invade a country
>get killed
>muh wrongful death
The burger cries out in pain as he liberates you
>>
>>132902724
America should be the one paying the reward, not Canada.
>>
File: fashypierretrudeausson.jpg (486KB, 2208x1955px) Image search: [Google]
fashypierretrudeausson.jpg
486KB, 2208x1955px
>>
>>132902824
agreed
>>
If you paid $10,000 a year in income taxes it would take you a thousand years to pay Omar Kadr
>>
>>132899746
>he was essentially forced by his parents to commit the actions he did
>essentially
>>
>>132902824
>giving money to inbred goatfucking terrorist sandniggers
>>132902724
>Mudslime Internet Defense Force
Mudmed, go back to your somalian shithole and kill yourself.
>>
>>132902415
Not edging into, I already understand. We're both getting fucked and it's tiresome. There's at least some hope for you guys though, and I wish you luck.
>>132902625
I didn't say anything about your tax rate one way or the other before, but we've both got a right to be pissed off.
>>
>>132890874
Rather, every Canadian taxpayer is footing the bill, PM Haircut doesn't lose a cent.
>>
this is a win only because it makes trudeau look extremely fucking bad

we're winning in 2018, boys
>>
>>132903108
hahaha what a joke
>>
>>132900480
Thank you for your post. One day we will rise up and soak the earth with muslim blood, and I will be in the middle of the fray skinning alive each and every shitskin I see. I will lop off their fingers and feed them to the pigs and make them watch.
>>
Can any leafs tell me how this is circulating in Canada? Is there any open outrage over this or is everyone too cucked? This is bordering on an act of aggression to the US. This now sets the precedent that if you kill US troops, you get paid. How on Earth could anybody defend this? Doesn't matter how cucked you are, wrong is wrong.
>>
>>132887954
I'm armed and live within 50 miles of the border.
Just fyi.
Fucking leafs.
>>
>>132904063
Yeah so it is a pretty obvious split along ideological lines. Liberals are defending this http://globalnews.ca/news/3573619/omar-khadr-canada-compensation/ and conservatives are criticizing it.

One of the biggest criticisms now is, it seems, that the liberal government did the payment secretly. This is in keeping with their opaqueness and authoritarian nature in parliament. Oddly there is less criticism of the decision to pay him in general, as narrative that he was wronged is pretty well seated.
>>
Help us America

Liberate Canada!!
>>
>>132904387
As a libertarian I defend it. It's a triumph of individual rights over authority statism. He was mishandled by Canadian authority when they captured him * he is a Canadian citizen and shouldnt be treated by his own government in that way *
>>
>>132904288
Nobody cares CIA.
>>
>>132904063
I should add, as to individuals. Most people I've spoken with are ignorant of the situation or think its stupid, but I have encountered little passion.

I think it is a misleading meme that canadians are cucked, actually. A couple of our cities are but the vast majority of canadians are just phlegmatic apathists.
>>
>>132889397
>It was wrong to let a Canadian citizen rot in Guantanamo

I agree. Why take prisoners? He should have been executed along with his entire nest. Trump is right. We need to take out their families.
>>
>>132905004
How about you get educated in Rights.
>>
>>132904582
Good for you. I think he is a traitor and a psychologically damaged serial liar who managed to get slimy lawyers to squeeze him out of all responsibility for his treason. If anyone deserves to pay for the supposed injustice done to him it is the US government.
>>
>>132887954
you know at this point i want a north wall over a south wall
>>
Guantanamo Bay was an unlawful prison

He was not tried or convicted of anything. Soldiers die in war.
>>
https://www.taxpayer.com/resource-centre/petitions/petition?tpContentId=162

Here is petition to try to stop the Khadr payout.

Please sign
>>
>>132905090

You need to be educated in napalm.
>>
>>132899693
I can't wait for the kurds to rape your mother
>>
This is the first thing that's actually pissed me off in like a year. And why? Just to say "fuck you" to Trump??
>>
File: jonahhilllead.jpg (23KB, 290x395px) Image search: [Google]
jonahhilllead.jpg
23KB, 290x395px
>>132902229
>potato face

tfw your Party is run by Jonah Hill
>>
>>132887954
i want to fucking die
>>
>>132901874
>You want non-whites to stop coming to white countries? Stop going to theirs. It's that fucking simple.

Imagine having such an infantile understanding of the world
>>
>>132892344
A few Canadians I know from video games all hate him.
>>
Pol honestly read this interview with Khadr

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-secret-khadr-file/

the dude is obviously manipulating the public. His responses make him seem almost psychopathic, they are so strategic and on message.
>>
>>132901645
>He wasn't a bomb maker.
Except for the video evidence showing him wiring and planting them lmao.
>>
>>132907534
the way he talks is 100% canadian to me, i find it odd considering he's supposed to have spent 10 years being tortured in guantanamo, when did he take the time to learn fluent english?
>>
File: 1466711628150.png (182KB, 402x434px) Image search: [Google]
1466711628150.png
182KB, 402x434px
>>132892071
>That cuck flag trifecta in the background
>>
>>132908106
he says he only spent 2 years in canada. One can learn english many places.

I think he had read certain books and possibly spoken to certain human rights lawyers by the time of this psychiatric evaluation.
>>
>>132907534
What is Taqiya also hey was trained what to say by a team of (((lawyers))).

https://www.taxpayer.com/resource-centre/petitions/petition?tpContentId=162

Sign the petition
>>
Okay, real talk, Canada needs to be overtaken and ethnically cleansed. Their people need to be scoured from the earth. They are a blight on all of us, and that's not even a meme anymore. Nothing but the resources is worth saving up there.
>>
>>132902178
This is why I hate lolbertarians. You faggots sell out everything for your intellectual masturbation exercise of "liberty," and the people who get your gracious rewards don't even care.
>>
>>132910211
>Okay, real talk, Canada needs to be overtaken and ethnically cleansed

I don't disagree that this country is useless but Americans talking about ethnic cleansing is hilarious. I suppose in fifty years the Mexican legions will march into the grand caliphate of Canadia.
>>
>>132889163
Cant wait till you realise what a bitch you are.
>>
>>132892708
Ask me how I can tell your a fucking turkroach despite flagfaggin.
> Go on turckroach,
>ASK ME
>>
>>132887954
Ah. Now wait and see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING be done against him.

Trudeau is here to stay. He has the "he looks so gorgeous and isn't trump" voting bloc locked down tight.
>>
>>132887954
Charter of rights and freedoms ensures big cash payouts to people who kill our allies...
Fuck off
>>
>>132890812
None of his terrorist/murderer history is a secret
>>
>>132887954

I'm still amazed that Canada elected a mentally challenged frat boy as their PM.
>>
>>132916263
Our Canadian media has been painting Omar Khadr as a misunderstood victim for YEARS

CBC has got to go
>>
>>132917454
Nothing quite like State-run media, am I right?
>>
>>132901790
You disgust me
>>
>>132917535
It is pretty explicitly the Liberal Party of Canada's propoganda organization. You will never hear a criticism of Trudeau when watching it.
>>
>>132892708
i should have gotten raid at the store the other day. it was a on BOGO
>>
Ha Ha Ha CanCucks that 10 million will build a lot of bombs . BOMBATHON on the horizon in Canada !!
>>
Obamaleaf will defend this like he defends pedophiles
>>
>>132902724
>>132902824
>make us
You and what army and/or economical force faggots?

Fuck off back to your desert you shit skin faggots. To the rest of you Canadians,feel lucky that we let you stay north of us rent free. We don't need anything you faggots have, the US is far more rich in natural resources.
>>
Im pissed at Justin Truderp. US should seize his assets
>>
>>132895148
Kek
>>
>>132889163
fuck you
>>
>>132903565
For every shitskin you get I'll get two kikes.
>>
>>132918264
oh this edgy internet bravado.
>>
>>132889163
Yas
>>
>>132899233
Bush let it happen.
>>
>>132901861
>Not once does Khadr accept even a shred of responsibility for his lot, consistently shifting the blame to everyone else.
boy, are you a trumpanzee. why should he have to prove his innocence? he was tried in a bullshit US military tribunal and was subject to canadian jurisdiction, not guantanamo. the burden of proof should be on the canadian government, not the suspect
>>
File: 1495659028379.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1495659028379.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>132887954

>mfw when reading that entire thing
>>
So where does the shitskin live now? And why hasn't anyone murdered him yet?
>>
>>132887954
Canadian mercenary paid millions to kill american soldier.

Canada invasion and subjugation when?
>>
>>132927351
Lives in Edmonton. I wouldn't be surprised if some one did him in (Hello, CSIS). A lot of people are very angry about this. I think he will be going to the University of Alberta in the Fall for Nursing (because Canadians don't want to hire him so he is going for a government job because Alberta Health Services will hire him).
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (123KB, 533x666px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
123KB, 533x666px
>>132917161
We're not allies anymore. This was an act of war
>>
>>132926354
Woah shitskin. Why are you defending a fucking foreigner who left to a country he was never part off to kill Americans and then steal over $10 million of productive Canadian whites taxpayer? Omar Khadr should have his citizenship stripped and be executed for treason.
>>
quick! do nothing about it! Don't try to look for him or seek justice! find a way to give him your money as well! ask your PM if he'll join you in sucking off the terrorist's dog while you pay him! QUICK!
>>
>>132898732
HE A GOOD BOY WHO GO CHURCH.
ISLAMOPHOBE RACISTS DIDNT PAY HIM FOR TORTURE & IED BOMBING. DASRACIST.
>>
File: wall.png (56KB, 983x1230px) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
56KB, 983x1230px
>>132901645
You need to read things before you give incorrect emotional responses like this. You are passionate but totally misinformed/ignorant.

Please stop letting John Oliver and Trevor Noah tell you what to think and try to be objective before you spew shit-lies at 4chan.

You should be as ashamed of yourself as your Ancestors are. You are working so hard to embarrass yourself and your family, just for the sake of attention and feeling like a victim.

Stop now, get offline, reflect on your views because they are stupid enough to get you tortured and killed by a guy just like the one you are defending so poorly.
>>
File: Snapchat-2549242236996424738.jpg (456KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2549242236996424738.jpg
456KB, 1080x1920px
>>132901972
>Live in solitude
>Will house jihadists and make bombs from his mansion with no canacucks daring to check in
>Becomes new ISIS head quarters
>Cuckdeau gives them the land and declares it a sovereign state

Don't lie, that's what you secretly know will and want to let happen
>>
>>132887954
Canada trying to out cuck Sweden
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.