[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "dem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: White baby boom.jpg (65KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
White baby boom.jpg
65KB, 310x450px
While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.
>>
>>132885220
If your immigration system wasn't so ridiculous plenty of people I know would come over.
>>
>>132886703
I'm glad Trump and loyalists understands this problem, With the Poland Speech I have high hopes he still has this in plan.
>>
>>132886959
I want to move to the Midwest or Pacific Northwest but I'd have to get sponsored by a company. Its fucking annoying. I went on the plebbit to get advice and it's all fucking retarded burgers that want to move here. This place will be a warzone in 30 years ahahaha.
>>
we can't out breed them
'Genius' sperm banks/donors are the only practical way out of this mess. Brainpower is the world's most important resource. The sperm of the intelligent should be harvested and distributed to everyone who wants to eliminate stupidity from their genes.
Smarter people are less violent, and more civilized. Sperm is abundant, transportable, and can be frozen for long periods of time. It is the ideal gene-pool modification organism.
Trying to import people of a specific gene-pool, or creating national borders and militaries to try and maintain gene purity, is impossible and leads to conflict. Eutelegenisis, sperm donor eugenics, on the other hand, is simple and effective. Results would be seen from just one generation.
>>
>>132887462
Totally, If this happens we'll have bongs moving here while burgers move to England. Quite the reversal of what happened over 300 years ago. lol
>>
>>132887622
Blacks are already under replacement level and Hispanics have been declining for decades. Asians have lower birth rates then whites.
>>
>>132885220
this country is 100% fucked

spend your time trying to move to a white country with a future
>>
File: usa demographics.jpg (121KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
usa demographics.jpg
121KB, 900x900px
F
>>
Bleaching this country is start, but mostly I want to haze polacks and micks and guineas like they did in the good old days.
>>
>>132887630
You guys send us your faggots and we'll send you our best.

>>132887787
Where else is there left to go?
>>
>>132888155
>inb4 he says germany
>>
>>132887984
Poles and Micks are pretty nice, It's mostly Romanians I don't want coming here

t.Pennsylvanian
>>
File: sad-frog.jpg (512KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog.jpg
512KB, 1920x1200px
>>132885220
I want to believe.
>>
I would love to immigrate to the USA. Hopefully the RAISE act actually passes. Trump needs to get this going.
>>
>>132885220
Fake.
>>
>>132892482
What's fake about it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.