[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump ‘replaced by daughter Ivanka at G20 world lea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ivanka g20.jpg (50KB, 617x575px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka g20.jpg
50KB, 617x575px
Donald Trump ‘replaced by daughter Ivanka at G20 world leaders meeting’. The picture from the Hamburg summit has provoked outrage on social media, with people across the world taking to Twitter. It was posted by a Russian G20 official, who wrote she had replaced her father “as he leaves for bilateral meetings”.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-replaced-by-daughter-ivanka-at-g20-world-leaders-meeting-a3583236.html

Russians stirr up anti-Trump media hysteria one more time - later they tried to do it by publishing photo of smiling Trump talking to the Russian ambassador. I wonder why are Russians doing such things.
>>
>>132884370
Ivanka Trump 2024
>>
>>132884370
>with people across the world taking to Twitter. It was posted by a Russian G20 official
>I wonder why are Russians doing such things.
All the sources you linked are UK.
>>
>>132884370
Daily reminder that Ivanka is going to be our first Jewish president, elected with overwhelming support by /pol/.
>>
He has a point tho. Ivanka is not elected but she is representing 300 million Americans at a global democratic meeting, isn't she?
>>
>>132884370
does anyone know what the meeting trump had scheduled at the same time as the g20 meeting was, also what was the point of the g20 meeting he skipped out on.
>>
>>132884370
One of the rare muzies in /pol/and posting what a treat
>>
>>132884370

She shouldn't be there. I don't trust her.
>>
A simple reminder that Donald Trump is a sexist, who thinks that women only exist to have sex with.
>>
>>132888152

When the goal is just to piss them off, sending your bimbo daughter is a strong move.
>>
>>132884370
Wow, the rest of the world is sexist!
>>
>>132884370
trump is about as dumb as his cunt daughter so I don't see a problem with this its 4D chess
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>132888152
Same as almost every other politician on earth but more especially the UN and European Union. Not to mention organizations like the trilateral commission.
>>
>>132884370
This isn't even that crazy. A long time ago, I was having a business dinner at Texarkana and Ivanka Trump was there eating too.
>>
>>132884370
>still more qualified to run a country than Merkel
>>
File: Made in China.jpg (62KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
Made in China.jpg
62KB, 800x514px
already had my say:
>>132888667
>>
>>132884370
>misogyny!
>>
>>132887801
What's wrong with that? A Jewish president would solidify Israel as our number one ally.
>>
>>132891350
A shekel for the good goy.
>>
File: liberals....png (408KB, 1246x701px) Image search: [Google]
liberals....png
408KB, 1246x701px
>>132884370
>Russians stirr up anti-Trump media hysteria one more time - later they tried to do it by publishing photo of smiling Trump talking to the Russian ambassador. I wonder why are Russians doing such things.

Wew, lad!

>https://archive.is/ddcVg
>https://archive.is/Hy6zU
>>
Oh a polack whose country is getting overshadowed by Russians for 300 years. in terms of nukes, space exploration, winning wars is butthurt again.Nothing to see here folks move along
>>
>>132884370
the most hilarious thing is that Trump has Ivanka stand in for meetings he would otherwise miss and thus have the U.S. represented and people lose their minds
>>
>>132884370
What? How misogynist of this reporter! I can't even right now...
/pol/, we need to stand up to this hate. We need women in leadership. #It'sHerTurn
>>
>>132890253
Dumb nigger spic kike how about that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.