[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>traditionalism >In MODERN day America Pick ONE and O

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

>traditionalism
>In MODERN day America

Pick ONE and ONLY one you fucking ChristFAGGOTS. THIS is a LIE. Your FANTASY is a LIE! GET. WITH. THE PROGRAM!

https://youtu.be/AewSwHcNvGw
>>
That's not what that scene means at all you autist.
>>
>>132882841
there's this new board called /bant/ I've been hearing about
>>
>>132883286
>t. Christfag

Fuck off retard. How do you explain the exponentially increasing divorce rates huh? How do you explain the exponentially increasing reports of cheating in married homes?

Face it you fucking dinosaur. The times are changing, and your concept of a "family" will be as outdated as a goddamn telephone booth. Youll just be there. I'll be everhwhere. Breeding as many women as possible. Orgy pits if I have to. Because you see Slav, this world isnt about love.... Oh no sir. Its about nature, and I dont see no chimpanzees marrying and wasting their life away with every waking moment tending to the needs of some wife and 2 kids. I'm going to be everywhere anon, DNA wise of course. And youll be in your little home with nothing to do except forced sex with the same wife. How sad is that...

The times are a changing Christfags. The times are a changin...
>>
>>132883903

>Christfag

what the fuck are you talking about retard, you're posting a scene from a movie that has nothing to do with MGTOW bullshit

are you high or something?
>>
>>132884460
>Christfag cant refute a single fucking point
>expects people to believe his idealogy is STILL acceptable even though its outdated as a motherfucker because, hey, its alright to lie to ourselves...of course it is....silly of anyone to think otherwise

FAGGOT
>>
File: ahhhh.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
>mfw whites are witnessing their culture die before their eyes
>>
File: sammy.jpg (79KB, 793x716px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.jpg
79KB, 793x716px
>>132884758

It's up to us Christfags not to recoil in horror at you atheist jumping up and down every opportunity you can, tapping your little unemployed feet at those more fortunate than you for having faith.
>>
>>132885209

As EXPECTED from a Christfag... Heh, why do I bother, you know?

Tch...
Look at ya. Just take a minute anon. Ask yourself, "who am i?". What, youre gonna let some old ass book written from an old ass cult dictate your actions? You see man its nothing personal I'm just a guy who believes in evidence, you know?

But then theres you. Belief WHOLEY based on HOPE. HOPE that may never pay off. You see I actually found evidence in nature that every organismd biological need is to reproduce. Nothing in between. But somewhere down the line the poison that is Christianity underminded nature by surpressing the one urge that always felt natural. The spread one's oats at all costs. Sad really..

But hey, dont shoot the messanger kid. I'm just sharing some truths here.
>>
File: 1497202787809.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497202787809.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>132885756

Read Kierkegaard
>>
>>132885876

How about you read my god damn post and stop believing in tooth fairies with nonsensical commandments like "Dont do what is the most common thing in organisms that sexually reproduce"
>>
File: bird.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>132886085

It sounds like you're obsessed with sex and are shouting at me about a sense of self I should have from science when all its done is made you a pathetic loser that can't escape his lust
>>
>>132886209
>"IT HAD TO END......
>AND IT DID...."

You'll be saying the same words someday anon. You have my pity.
>>
>>132885756
not understanding the basic concept of civilization, or the importance of community building practices such as religion.
>>
File: IMG_20170708_090305.jpg (1MB, 3757x2998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170708_090305.jpg
1MB, 3757x2998px
Nice job bumping your own thread, faggot. Sage is my favorite herb.
>>
>>132886336

I will pray for you. Hopefully in a sad hour of reflection from your underground hole you will gain a sense of respect for your own suffering and become the self God only knows you can be
>>
>>132886571
>t. CHRIST fucking FAGGOT
>>
>>132883903
Oh look, a degenerate trying to ruin the family nest.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>132886632
I think mom has your tendies ready, faggot.
>>
This place sure has attracted a ton of schizos.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.