/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the biggest examples of will full ignorance is the te

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1498376146420.jpg (81KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498376146420.jpg
81KB, 720x480px
One of the biggest examples of will full ignorance is the term Uncle Tom.
Blacks use this as an insult to other blacks when they come to the aid of whites as they go through this recent persecution put upon them by the liberal agenda. This is a strange use of the word considering the Character of uncle Tom from the book Uncle Tom's cabin. It's painfully apparent that almost all blacks have not read the book. If they had then they would see calling a black man an uncle Tom is about the best compliment one can be given.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uncle%20Tom
>>
>a bunch of Germans playing around a dumb black soldier they probably sent to die a few days later

Wow, I'm a nazi now. :)
>>
>>132880026
Did you read Uncle Tom's cabin?
>>
>>132880026
>dumb
You're just as bad racist Ancap (probably cos) scum.
>>
File: photo.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
>>132880310
Plz forgive any typos
>>
When blacks notice that lies being spread and disinfo peddled and when at a time when race relations were actually not too bad. The liberals decided to push this white privilege nonsense at a time when whites have nothing and blacks have more opportunities thanks to systemic programs and institutional bias than any other race in America. Yet they go on as if there is some grand opression that nobody can see until they accept the existence of Santa and Bigfoot oh I'm sorry I was thinking of that other fictional creature white privilege.
>>
The only place blacks are actually opressed in America is in their own heads. They intentionally stay ignorant of reality but love to believe in Marxist philosophy and ridiculous things like black Hebrew Israelites and that whites were genetically engineered by the black super race etc. Yet they call actual educated blacks uncle Tom for being rational about race relations and they don't even realize it's a compliment because they never read the book. This very thing has to be the stereotype personified in real time a living example of black willful ignorance and not caring if the information they have is so ridiculous and untrue so long as it portrayed blacks as superior. This just proves their minds are working the same way as the dumb racist redneck they hate so much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.