[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol, whats your opinion on marijuana? P ersonally, It doesnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: download (16).jpg (4KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
4KB, 311x162px
Hey /pol, whats your opinion on marijuana?
P
ersonally, It doesnt fucking matter if its legal or not, because either way people are going to smoke it. But if its legal, the government gets those yummy shekles from selling and regulating it, plus there is a less chance that it will be spiked with something else. It doesn't have that bad of an effect on society, unlike say cocaine or meth. Its medical properties are vast, and hemp is a resource that can be grown cheap and used for stuff trees usually are cut down for. But, because its hemp, it will grow faster than a tree and many hemp plants produce more than a single tree. And like i said, legalizing is not the problem because weed will be smoked even if its not legal, but its safer if it is legal.
>>
>>132879173
How many people have actually smoked spiked weed to the point that this issue is brought up? I smoked a fuck ton of pot in my younger years and that never happened once, to me or anyone I knew, unless we spiked it on purpose. I had one singular friend over a 24 year life span that claimed he did but I'm inclined to not believe him because it was a "I was all by myself but swear it happened," story.
>>
Hi FBI, just wanted to remind you that you're a bunch if corrupt inferiors, have a shitty day, all you FBI workers DEFINITELY deserve it.

t. Patriot
>>
I don't see how you can possibly make an argument that alcohol should be legal and marijuana illegal.
>>
>spiking weed
Why would a dealer want to spend money giving more drugs to his customers?
>>
>>132879673
look at it like this

why would a dealer, or anyone really, put extra drugs into pot that costs them money and then sell it for the same price to someone random? that would be retarded.
"I added 40$ worth of pcp to this pot but im still going to sell it for 10$ to someone i dont know for no reason at all" no

Now if someone says oh yeah this gram is 80$ then maybe be a little careful
>>
>>132880322
>>132879673
1. I have a friend who smoked spiked weed. Hes all fucked up now, he pretty much has down syndrome. Im not sure what it was spiked with, but it obviously fucked his head up
2.Dude i have no idea. I guess its to spend money to fuck up people
>>
>>132880783
This is why it would be better for it to be legal so that doesn't happen, but regardless, marijuana is as bluepilled as it gets. It's a really pathetic drug that makes you stupid which (((Hollywood))) and the (((entertainment industry))) sell the teenagers hard on, for obvious reasons.
>>
Ive smoked weed everyday for over a decade. I've got a stem degree and a great job and make a lot of money but the weed has made me socially retarded and have anxiety problems. I also had testicle cancer this year. I wouldnt recommend it honestly
>>
>>132881124
This is true, if we're being honest pot really is a shit tier drug. It doesn't numb pain as much as an opioid, it doesn't make you as productive as speed, it doesn't make you as introspective as the other psychedelics, it's like the default character, average in all respects.
>>
>>132881437
im fucking quoting that from now on anon
>>
>>132879173
>regulating it, plus there is a less chance that it will be spiked
>flag
yeah I think you just trolling m80
>>
>>132879173
>if its legal, the government gets those yummy shekles
Stop giving the government money.
Abolish the criminal statutes, bit if it's taxed, you're paying the government to fuck you.
>>
>>132881242
Exactly, weed fucks with your brain chemistry, and it amazes me that otherwise-intelligent people would think it's a good idea to smoke every day.

Start tapering down, do it every other day, maybe replace it with light drinking, and see how that works.

>>132881437
It just puts people in a daze. Why would you smoke something every day that makes you lazy and stupid? What's most annoying about potheads is that at least alcoholics or cokeheads know they have a problem. Weedheads will swear up and down, "Ah, it's just a leaf bruh," and they will spend all their spare money on smoking instruments, weed, and cover their backpacks and rooms with marijuana leaves and 420 crap. I remember these losers very well from high school.
>>
>>132881604
I mean i could be. Im on /pol, everything is trolling here, hence the "nothing should be taken seriously"
btw the flags wrong, 4chan cant understand that the anarchist flag is just a black flag with a white circled A in the middle. Im AnSyn, which is what the flag here is
>>
>>132880783
>have a friend who smoked spiked weed.
Didn't he wonder why it was so expensive this time? Quit proliferating the idea that this is at all common.
>>
>>132879173
It's a naturally evolved psychospirit magical plant that let's humans see what they normally hide form themselves
>>
>>132881936
No, he didnt. He was a pothead who wasnt that smart, hence buying shady weed from shady people. Its not that common, but when it happens it sucks ass, and the less it happens the better.
>>
>>132881833
Weed helps me on the gym and keeps me happy to be alone. Im on keto and hitting the gym. I want to get a qtpie gf and then ill stop. But yes anyone who says it has no downsides is full of shit. Its negativly effected me in a lot of way, totally fucks up my reward system in my minds
>>
>>132882124
Extra drugs cost extra money. You sure someone didn't sell him fake weed? And like I said, I won't deny the possibility, but suggesting that this is at all a common occurrance is just laughable.
>>
>>132882351
Oh yeah i agree,but like i said less of it is still better. I dont know the full story, i wasnt there when it happened. I showed up after he was already in the hospital. I talked to a few people and they said he was just smoking some pot and then he freaked out. The doctor suggested that he might have smoked something that was laced, and now he lives in an apartment and can barely hold a job.
>>
This entire thread is bait. Obviously it should be completely legal AND completely unregulated! WEED IS CURRENCY
>>
>>132881437
Its still not as shitty as alcohol
>>
>>132883386
No argument with that
>>
>>132883354
>WEED IS CURRENCY
This is why I grow weed.
>>
>>132879173
Legalizing marijuana would cause a severe brain drain to the nation. Diverting valuable minds onto what is, in spite of claims of medical/scientific value, a recreational drug. It is a waste of good minds who would use their abilities in other industries.
>>
>>132884149
i do well with it while working as an electrical engineer
>>
File: merchant_news_network.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_news_network.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
>>132884149
>meanwhile alcohol, politics and banking is just fine
>>
File: moonman_checkem.jpg (22KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
moonman_checkem.jpg
22KB, 334x500px
>>132884420
>420
>>
>>132879173
It has to stay illegal, because it pisses off leftist trash.
>>
>>132884149
is Colorado suffering?

Why so the most efficient economies in the country have legal marijuana?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.