[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>132876198 -Beaners. -Goat-fucking sand-niggers. -Squints.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

>>132876198
-Beaners.
-Goat-fucking sand-niggers.
-Squints.
-Krauts.
-Turbo faggots.
-Pinoys, who act like they run the damn West Coast.
-Pakis

Anyone darker/funnier looking, really, or a hippo with rainbow hair, flaunting RPGs/BCGs like s/he means business.
>>
Chicken Pox.
>>
>>132876198
That bj gonnorhea shit
>>
>>132876198
If not for single mothers our populations would be even lower.
>>
>>132876198
I wanna take a go on ReviewBrah's mom holy shit.

I bet he wants to take a go on her too
>>
Niggers, wetbacks and smelly Indians
>>
>>132876198
>Coalburner Single Mothers
>>
>>132877327
>I bet he wants to take a go on her too
not everyone is a degenerate like you.
>>
>>132876198
Angela Merkel is a single mother
>>
>>132878388
Isn't she childless?
>>
>>132877322
Migrants will take care of that.
Pretty soon "your" population will triple man, dont worry about it.
>>
>>132876198
Jews
>>
File: télécharger (1).gif (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
télécharger (1).gif
52KB, 200x200px
>>132878538
>>
>>132876198
Although single mothers are a threat to society the damage can be supplemented with large families who are close where grandfathers / uncles can contribute as father figures. Single mothers in the ghettos are usually kept at a distance with their families where they can't afford to be helped so they're left to fend for themselves. However in some rare cases single mothers produce great men who are truly individuals as they have a clean slate ideology-wise because they aren't influenced by culture and they can do whatever they want so they aren't rebellious so they have a lot of room to develop personality wise and can say they truly have a philosophy they can call their own.

Mind the later mostly applies to boys, although it can also apply to girls in most cases girls with single mothers are pretty much screwed and easy to take advantage of.
>>
>>132876198

I was raised by a single mother and I turned out just fine, faggot. *cums on a dead ant*
>>
>>132877322
Rather a lower population count than everything single mothers cause.
>>
>>132876198
his dad filmed that
>>
>>132876198
Women
>>
The "men" who bailed out on them are much worse, you idiot.
>>
>>132876198

> not political
>>
>>132879884
Problem with single mothers is that many of them are sluts. What kind of values will single mothers pass to their kids?
>>
>>132880403
Family structure is a political topic.
>>
>>132880508
Problem with single mothers is I'm not fucking them
>>
Jews
>>
>>132880346
Except the woman chose them knowing that it would happen, and many women just divorce their husbands for free money.
>>
>>132876198
>JEWS
>Muslims
>Niggers
>Faggots and assorted degenerates
>Communists
>>
>>132880689
Yea i agree the jew, oy vey
>>
>>132880754

MGTOW faggot spotted
>>
>>132881093
Women have plenty of options, they choose niggers and drug dealing degenerates over stable men who will protect and provide for them.

I have no sympathy for single mothers.
>>
>>132880346
This. Although a lot of /pol/ fags who resent women and apply sjw culture to everything will ignore this. This is actually the reason for women getting so much shit during divorces, the guy can just run off and leave a girl to raise a child alone as she sacrificed a chance at a career to raise a child, shit most guys have no virtue and will cheat with a girl who's younger, anyone at a warehouse or office will know this as guys with wives talk about girls they'd fuck.

>>132880508
I'd its 50/50. From my experiences as a social worker lot of single mothers are shy and good girls who dated a guy for something like half a year, brought into bullshit and got played.
>>
File: 1499460571714.jpg (99KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499460571714.jpg
99KB, 749x750px
>>132876198
god his mom is hot
>>
>>132876198
money is the biggest threat to society.
>>
>>132880809
The order is actually the other way around. Jews come under the umbrella of communism as it's idea to destroy the western world
>>
>>132876198
Jews
>>
reviewbrahs mom hot af
>>
I'd rather see a single mom working her nuts off and doing right by her kid than these fucking idiots that insist on cross-breeding with the black studs, squirting out kids like a fucking pez dispenser, and raising tiny gang bangers, giving zero fucks.
>>
>>132880754
>and many women just divorce their husbands for free money
Girls who do it for the money do so out of resentment more then just plain materialism. Most guys will cheat on their wife on someone younger if they think they can get away with it.

Both wife and husband deserve blame when it comes to divorce. The wife lets herself go not understanding how important sexual attraction is t oa man or doesn't support her man nor give him what he needs and refuses to do her part. Or the husband lets himself go, which is fine but he also turns into a beta and gives up in life and expects his wife to be a sex-slave who cooks for him. Or more likely the relationship wasn't working but both parties stood in it out of "comfort" and not so much love and compatibility..
>>
>>132877322
Yes, because we need those prisons filled with fatherless criminals. Quality>quantity.
>>
>>132876198
>cancer
>communism
>>
>>132881406
>This. Although a lot of /pol/ fags who resent women and apply sjw culture to everything will ignore this. This is actually the reason for women getting so much shit during divorces, the guy can just run off and leave a girl to raise a child alone as she sacrificed a chance at a career to raise a child, shit most guys have no virtue and will cheat with a girl who's younger, anyone at a warehouse or office will know this as guys with wives talk about girls they'd fuck.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Unless they're raped, they alone choose who fathers their child. Single mothers are almost always the causes of their own suffering. If a woman chooses to open her legs for some "bad boy" drug-dealer with three felony convictions, then she shouldn't be surprised when he runs off.

There's always gong to be men that won't commit-it just so happens that women are attracted to them the most.
>>
>>132876198
Forest fires.
>>
>>132881561
Did Trump really did this?
>>
File: Single moms.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Single moms.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>132882270
We need fodder for the penal legions that will die by the tens of thousands when aliens invade. Single mothers and the prison industrial complex are a Jewish conspiracy to save humanity, friend.
>>
>>132876198
Governments.
>>
>>132881406
that's what they want you to think anon

women are insanely conscious about who they mate with
>>
>>132882377
Although i mostly agree with this, i'd say read the reply below for more insight.

>it so happens that women are attracted to them the most.
Before i go on i'd say your example is a bit exaggerated. Most women don't go for drug dealers unless they're in the hood or if their parents are neglecting her.

Women are attracted to men are confident and can protect them, its in their nature. But what really gets women wet are individualists, r9k memes aside, men who are "being themselves" which is thee ultimate display of confidence, bad boys come off as individuals because they don't follow societies norms and aren't afraid to express themselves, keep in mind a bad boy can also go against liberal and conservative trends and so long as he has self-awareness he'll be equally as attracted to both sides. Also keep in mind a college professor who pursues enlightement or police officer who's philosophically motivated are more attractive to women then an asshole jock or gangster as they're passionate and meet all the pillars of attraction.

The problem i think you're having is also the fact you may fall into the "nice guy" catagory even if you don't think you do. Basic shit, women hate guys who smile alot, looking mad is very attractive to women, also women like it when a guy talks to them as they would a man, minus the sexual shit, bonus if you accept a woman will be more emotional with certain views.
>>
>>132876198
Reviewbrahs mom is kinda hot, i'd dick that milf.
>>
>>132876754
You clearly don't know shit about R/k selection theory, you nu/pol/ millennial meme-reguritator.
>>
>>132876198

>Biting her lip at the end

I give reviewbrah's mom a 9.2 out of 10.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.