[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support burning your own country's flag as a right,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: US_Flag_Burn.jpg (202KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
US_Flag_Burn.jpg
202KB, 729x1000px
Do you support burning your own country's flag as a right, or should the state make it illegal?

This is the point where nationalists have to decide whether they're freedom lovers or want to enforce anti-degeneracy.
>>
Who is the victim of such an act? Of course, there is none. It does not violate the nonaggression principle and thus it should not be punishable.
>>
>>132875917
fuck you
>>
File: 1424999167305.png (48KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424999167305.png
48KB, 234x250px
>>132875917
Burning flags, if done safely, is absolutely a part of free speech.
I'm no fascist, I just want to see all merchants and kangz hanged from the street lights.
>>
>>132876053
Burning a Koran and rainbow flag should be equally protected as a right to freedom of expression then.
>>
>>132876053
>should not be
This.
>fighting for a world of actual reason and not the Georgia guidestones kind.
>>
>>132875917
No, burning the flag is an act of withholding your allegiance and standing defiant against the interests of your nation. Someone who burns the flag is marking themselves as a traitor who would work an against the interests of the nation's people.
>>
>>132875917
The state should make it illegal.
>>
I don't mind it, so long as I can burn the communist and Israeli flag
>>
>>132875917
burnt one when I was in the boy scouts as a disposal ceremony
>>
>>132876246
LGBT and Nation of islam are triggered by that because they are salty.
Rightly so if the motivation for burning it is also that you are salty about their way.
Wrongly if the flag burning is done by one who bears no actual aggression.
>>
>>132876337
Not always a traitor as you call it, that calls to mind some kind of treason-fetish edge-lord who rebels out of a secret beta desire to be feared.

A lot of people might just really hate a recent move by the government, decrying it as
un-[nationality] or protesting.
You seem to live in a world where you can dislike gays but not the unquestionable leadership.
Y'all want Snowden to hang too?
>>
it should be legal, but I have zero respect whatsoever for those who do it.
>>
>>132875917
I don't like it at all. It makes me wanna' punch em' but yeah, they have a right to do it.
>>
>>132875917
If someone hates my country and those in it enough to burn its flag, it's good to know that. They need to take full responsibility for the content of their speech. Don't ban it, publicize it, and force anyone on their side to either support their message of hatred or disavow it.
>>
>>132876053
>t.cuck
I hate ancaps, so pathetic.
>>
I do not support laws restricting freedoms
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.