[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the end of the matrix of an AI world the AI would logically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

At the end of the matrix of an AI world the AI would logically know they have no God thus they would surrender and do what the Holy Bible commands them even still and as an outcome Revelations would ensue more, Jesus would step in.

Satan falls by satan.
But a true repemption of physical is of another one, while also there's reapers and our Lord Jesus Christ yet to come. Worship the Lord Of Hosts only, by means through Jesus Christ, who is yet to come again, but did rise the 3rd day and was.

You wanna ask I'll answer go figure it out.

Nah here's the plan we're taking one of them who formed into legion, because they all are trying hive-mind hit the dome reach for the top, we're going to take one demon from their infernal empire, and perhaps allow this demon to remember who they were before the fall, get back to serving the kingdom and the one turned on them all satan's kingdom fell from within.

So ya, like how they want Lucifer to be the ass kickin bad guy right well let's let satan fight satan no? You think if one in legion was turned for Heaven not against it already wouldn't be a checkmate? Is Satan not God's property? You all think about Lucifer the fallen angel being redeemed, well, there has to first be Jesus. And Jesus first. Jesus is Morning Star by name. Is he not also the last?

Romans 9:17 (KJV)
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
>>
>>132875024
Lern2grammar you fucking leaf
>>
>>132875304
Learn that the Egyptians thought the gnosis in Indian was interesting but we figured something out later on with this screen. Shut up.
>>
>>132875304
You're talking to me like CERN isn't already smashing particles together yet did they need a Pharaoh to step in say you guys know not what you do and I know this because earth itself is quaking, and Jesus is correct. Did you not even learn math from your teacher who taught you Egyptian, for the root came from Egypt, as other technological things?
>>
>>132875304
Like people who know "secrets" wouldn't finally figure out oh man if even Pharaoh... So ya know, God's at work. Who cares what's spoken, when the Light Of God is openly?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.