[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they never protest against a Bilderberg meeting and only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1499516326584s.jpg (9KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499516326584s.jpg
9KB, 250x166px
Why do they never protest against a Bilderberg meeting and only against banal G20 meetings?
>>
Jewish puppets
>>
state supported gang
>>
>>132871137
becuase g20 are polticians ment to serve contiuency, the public commons, the common good the forum und so wieter

bilderbergs are businessmen that only serve their own self interest and profit margins.

a protest against the bilderbergs wont do anything except get yourself imprisoned or possibly shot by mercenary sercutiy guards tey hire for such events.
>>
>>132871395
G20 is the most banal thing ever.

Bilderberg is THE unofficial world government, where the actual leaders of the world (and not politician puppets) meet each other.
>>
>>132871137
Because Chris " got change for a .38?" Cantwell was there. On a serious note they're state sponsor distraction. Two years ago they "protested" builderberg when it was in Austria. They where bussed in and given food and lodging. To run interference on the journalists that did show.
>>
>>132871552
except bilderbergs didn't get voted in
they just bought the majority of shares.

the admission into the bilderberg is completley and utterly depnedant on you

the admission into the g20 is completely dependent on weather you won you countries election or not.
>>
File: mag 8_caricature3ordres[1].jpg (77KB, 505x650px) Image search: [Google]
mag 8_caricature3ordres[1].jpg
77KB, 505x650px
>>132871137
>Why do they never protest against a Bilderberg meeting and only against banal G20 meetings?

Because G20 > Bilderberg

Really, you should grow up.
>>
File: final-red-pill.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
final-red-pill.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
The Illuminati (who run the Council on Foreign relations in the US and Chatham House in the UK) have different goals for each meeting.

The Bilderberg meeting is where they set the agenda for the elites in big business to follow. They tell them all this open-border stuff is really great for humanity and great for business.

The G20 is where they test out the strength of their terrorists.

The ultimate goal of both is chaos, conflict and war so the people beg for a one world government which is what the UN will be.

Myron Fagan explained it all back in 1967 on a triple viny disc-set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM
>>
>>132871137
>Why do they never protest against a Bilderberg meeting and only against banal G20 meetings?

Because the protests are a fake stage show by the very people participating in the G20 meetings!

All protests on this level are fake. Liberty-lovers just cut to the chase because they are too busy and successful for revolutionary pageantry. If you cross them, you'll only learn about it when it's too late.
>>
>>132871395
Lol, you think this is going to accomplish anything? If "protests" worked they'd be illegal. Anyway, this is a riot. I think it's being allowed because music festivals are Haram. It's sad because if they don't move it I'll never get to go to the wacken festival. Thanks Mohammed!
>>
>>132871137
No reason for Soros to finance that. Protesting Bilderberg is counter productive to his goals.
>>
>>132872139
You have to think that these protests would be seen as negative now.
>>
>>132871137
Because Bilderberg finances them.
>>
>>132872160
Yeah Soros even funded Occupy Wall Street.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770
>>
>>132872269
I'm not German but, what I'm seeing is they are strongly looked down upon by your average kraut. As they're destroying local businesses, even if they're a franchise they're still locally owned and, people's cars.
>>
File: 0.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>132871218
fpbp
>>
>>132872381
That's what I start to think too. Never ever do these people protest against Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, World Economic Forum or - the German version of Bilderberger - Atlantik-Brücke.
>>
>>132873509
They are also more private, and really well guarded. I believe the people that attend finance this controlled opposition to give the illusion of choice.
>>
File: 1498500565404.jpg (2KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498500565404.jpg
2KB, 108x125px
>>132871137
Gee golly, it's almost like there's something shady going on?!

Gosh it makes me think that it's almost like these people might be paid dissenters and uninformed, half-baked, ideologue, morally bankrupt retards!

Willikers!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.