[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 67

File: 1486853525738.jpg (3MB, 1280x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1486853525738.jpg
3MB, 1280x1498px
The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The 'leftists' this, the 'alt-right' that." This type of thinking is actually childish and near sighted. Thinking that dualism is the end-all of the human experience itself is a destructive worldview, which will end in everything being ripped apart at the seams, which of course equals destruction. Seeing everything as seperated from other things and the self will only lead to disharmony. Realize that this is an illusion you are living in.

We as a species long for a sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews. This must have a resurgence or we will perish. I'm not saying believe in a man on a cloud or any preconceived notion of a deity. Just know that you are consciousness, produced from consciousness. Consciousness is the basic building block of the Universe itself and it is what binds all things together. It is ever-present, all-knowing and all powerful, quite literally. It produces all we can perceive. Just because something cannot articulate to itself or others that it is aware does not mean it isn't aware. When a stream flows downhill is it not aware what is down? When a tree grows is it not aware where the sun is?

Seeing everything as seperated is an illusion of the ego. Everything is dead except me. This is solipsism. The most dangerous ideology known to life itself. It denies it's own being. We are literally denying our own essence and we will self destruct inevityably, as nature will not allow an organism with this energy structure to resonate with the structures around itself.

We are in a breeding pond where we have to learn that we are indeed connected and that the connecting element is consciousness itself, the only thing a human being can directly experience. Learn this or refuse to at your own peril. Realize truth and prosper or die in your pitiful little pond. This is every individuals choice. Make it.
>>
File: pythagorean.png (7KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
pythagorean.png
7KB, 300x236px
Bump
>>
You can't escape this lesson you know. You either learn it, or keep cycling through the wheel of suffering.
>>
nigger
>>
>>132870629
I agree with Op. this board is dualist, most usera cannot think diagonally as, for exemple, chinese do
>>
>>132868955

Duality is the kind of concept a machine would come up with. I think one day, we are going to find out that some Humans are really synthetic androids or cyborgs. The past wasn't like they say it was.
>>
>>132868955
there is a way for solipsism to live alongside mutual reality. not sure if I should say here since it's more of an /x/ discussion than a /pol/ one.

great post though OP. bump
>>
File: NjeQLFY.jpg (19KB, 460x652px) Image search: [Google]
NjeQLFY.jpg
19KB, 460x652px
>>132870849

You could say psychopaths are human robots, and they are trying to seduce the rest of us into becoming like them. My personal thoughts on it anyway.
>>
>>132868955
retard we are on non euclidean topology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8rifKlq5hc.
there are sides but only in a framed perspective. otherwise there is no difference. This frame is necessary since we operate on frames. your name for instance is a sortcut to what you are. but even that can be fused with the universe. so limiting and categorizing is necessary for reference.
>>
File: Cymatics7.jpg (123KB, 736x571px) Image search: [Google]
Cymatics7.jpg
123KB, 736x571px
>>132870931

I agree that every system has it's place in the overarching system, but we're overdoing it right now.

>>132870966

Agreed, but we are tipping the scales way too much toward the seperated end. We need some unity back in our lives, lest we forget it exists in the first place.
>>
Bump

Y'all should take note that opinions change

Humans are not just left or right fags
>>
>>132868955
The left is entropy. It's that simple.
>>
File: Hindu-Gates-Cube.jpg (29KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hindu-Gates-Cube.jpg
29KB, 236x292px
>>132871229

Life needs death to even exist. They are the same entity from different points of view. Learn to respect and integrate the other points of view.
>>
>>132871075
we got the larger view bro. we dont need unity we are the unity. you cant find more complexity than in here. this place is a soup of ideologies and non ideologies combined. the extremists looks more common but this is necessary to shove the normies (or the avarege retards) out.
>>
File: jTq6Zac.png (555KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jTq6Zac.png
555KB, 640x360px
>>132871393

There are alot of people on here staunchly believing that the other points of view are inreconcilable with their own, which in fact they always are. I'm not saying don't have different points of view, in fact that's what makes life interesting as we said. What I'm saying we don't have to argue, use violence or even kill to avoid having to accept the other points of view. Alot of people in the world and on here wouldn't agree. In fact, I'd say most people.
>>
>>132870827
What do you mean by that? Thinking diagonally? And why the chinese?
>>132868955
You can thank dialectic materialism for that one.
>religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews
I agree with you but I would refine this sentence with espiritualism.
>>
Celebrate the rainbow anons
>>
File: 1498209839252.jpg (127KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1498209839252.jpg
127KB, 500x497px
>>132868955
>This must have a resurgence or we will perish.
It will; it always will, lest we cease being humans - but as closer that point becomes, the more chances civilization will crumble and, having been through yet another lot, will restart the cycle.
>>
>>132871764
Are you the Dutch who used to make a lot of threads of this nature back ago? I enjoyed them. Do you have any cool webpages that might interest me? Wordpress, videos or whatever.

I've also seen in your pics images about vortex based mathematics. What's your take?

Do you recommend any books on esoterism, occultism or so called ancient-knowledge? I've just got a book the other day of Eliphas Levy.
>>
>>132870827
Slant eyes, slant minds
>>
>>132873125
There must be a level of civilization that highly reduces the chances of detachment. That we are far from it and that it would never be able to produce risk zero I'm perfectly aware.

Cycle and recycle types of thinking, if overused, lead to nothing but despair, being one completely unable to take care of the wheel and just going along the ride. Don't you think?
>>
File: 1499472205428.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499472205428.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>132871764
But what if my "diverse and unique" view is to kill certain people? Are we to accept views that are at such extreme odds?
>>
>>132868955
I for one believe in moral dualism.
>>
>>132873857

Yes actually we must. All types of thinking must be integrated. I'm not saying we must engage in them ourselves or let everyone run rampant in anyway. We must decide what we as a species want and then act in accordance with that. Wether it be seperation, destruction and ego or unity, balance and health.
>>
File: 1494754379685.jpg (83KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494754379685.jpg
83KB, 589x570px
>>132873658
>Don't you think?
I don't. Each cycle is different, yet they are all similar in sense that after society overcomes its struggles, it creates them anew not to stagnate but evlove.

Controlling the direction? This you can, by preserving knowledge, tech, morality. On collapse, you lose a lot; yet you remain human and keep what you can whilst improving and gaining knowledge to prevent the reason for said collapse.

I fail to see anything depressing about that; I don't want humanity to stagnate. That is why the concept of utopia is the worst possible thing: it is dehumanizing.
>>
>>132868955
It's just short hand for referring to specific things that are already out of control in your mind. I agree with some left values, but I hate their political correctness and brainwashing and cultural destruction. So when I call leftists, I am referring to people pushing these shitty agendas. Not necessarily to encompass all their left values. It is ineffective to gas on about the sub permutations of people holding a certain view when most of the left believe at least one extreme view of the ones you have in mind.

I agree in a way we should not let our views consume our personality which includes the way we interact with others. We should maintain our body and mind as vessels for our spirit rather than to let it be overpowered and filled with the illusory figments of our reality.
>>
our Consciousness and consciousness itself is DNA, DNA are viruses and they merged with RNA (from Mars, no way it could've developed here, conditions aren't right)

your consciousness is your dna, not your brain. you are separate from all your biological functions, even emotion. consciousness and free will is a virus, and you are that virus. you control a body of slaves who do your bidding through your central nervous system

also Carbon has an innate desire to replicate itself
>>
>>132873141

I am, as for webpages, I can't really solidly recommend anything, as other things resonate with you than with me. I have other things to learn than you. I recommend reading alot of religious texts, esoteric material of any kind and most of all, look inside of yourself.

That's the best advice I can give anyone really. Meditate, eat well, and stretch/work out. Balance the body and mind from within. All the answers you as a subjective individual need are already to be found within the sub-conscious.
>>
>>132873907
If you believe in moral dualism then you should hug your opponents, not to mention your 'enemies'. They are as neccessary as you are for them.

Should you one day convince yourself that the other side has got completely bonkers and that is your moral imperative to sweep these people... who are you going to fight next? Does the moral dualism end there of just propagate? Does your half-view now splits again in detractors and sympathizers? Do you think that this elaborate process of opposing and synthesizyng (more like, prevailing) is the one most effective?

I mean I could see the sense in all that, it sounds pretty sweet and logical but I dont put a lot of faith in it because I believe that long forgotten and seemingly resolved topics always reemerge. You prune them, but they will grow again.
>>
>>132874466
metaphors and analogies aside we're basically ghosts in shells :^)
>>
>>132874841
this isn't a game kid
>>
>>132868955
lol shut up jidf shill
>>
>>132868955
i just.....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....
>>
>>132868955
Euristics get into it
>>
>>132875025
Playing with Fire anon
>>
>finish watching evangelion
>post on pol
>>
OP either is Jordan Peterson or listens to Jordan Peterson all the time, and has begun to adopt his speech patterns in his/her writing.
>>
>>132868955
>this psuedo-intellectual bullshit
Go back to your tulips and clogs, moron
>>
>>132870629
>he thinks we escape the wheel of suffering
nigga please
the suffering is constant, what changes is our attitude toward it
>>
>>132874403
My first sentence might be misunderstood. I am by no means a guru, or some stubborn idealistic, or some of those snakes that promise to bring down heaven to earth. I wasn't aiming at some utopia per se, as that would be end-game, I was just keeping in mind the idea of beauty&good as leading vectors in all those cycles/revolutions because it is very easy to think them as stagnate processes that repeats endlessly with no destination ahead. I think of people like this as dehumanizing as the utopia believers.

In the end, what you just said about controlling direction and preserving knowledge; see what's working and whatsnot is something we both could agree on.
>>
>>132868955
>Thinking that dualism is the end-all of the human experience itself is a destructive worldview
Who is taking about dualism, leaded dynamism is what is going on here. In this ocean of shit civilizations get born and die in the matter of days. The memes don't come from here for nothing, not for nothing every forced meme died without reaching it's final form. This is the pit, not a chess board.
>>
>>132874651
>reading alot of religious texts, esoteric material of any kind and most of all, look inside of yourself.
I'm already planning to do that. I get that everybody needs to find its route but thats no reason to not share some of your experiences with these. Which ones stayed deep down with you?
>>
>>132875819

And by doing so, we shift what the wheel actually is. Suffering can be overcome, just by completely accepting it's presence. Then you see that everything is as it should be.
>>
>>132876176

It's hard to pin down really. It's just been a process of finding the deeper meaning in things only to find that the deepest meaning of all is consciousness which can't be accessed through ego. You have to totally and utterly let go of any wants and desires and just be, really.

Meditation is the one thing that has widened my perception of consciousness itself to such an extent that I feel the need to share that experience. Just pure being is the answer. The kind of feeling you get when you lose yourself in a particularly moving piece of music. Classic music and choruses being excellent for this purpose.
>>
>>132876144
Not dualism but leaded dynamism. not a chess board, but a pit.

What's the difference? The essence of the concept is the same as it will always be confrontation and opposition between two or more 'rivals'. Synthesis or prevail, whichever you prefer does not neccesary comes from a co-eternal binary opposition mindset. Some could say that there are 50 shades of grey!

In my mind the topic revolves around more all-encompassing solutions.
>>
>>132868955
Have you ever considered that maybe this is the natural course? That /pol/ will develop identities within the board like people do on literally every online interaction? That it is entirely unavoidable?
Dualism is what forms naturally. I dare say it is necessary to experience dualism before moving on to anything else.
Think like this: 1 ball, then another makes 2 balls to tell one apart from the other. Add another to have 3 balls and depth perception: which ball is closer or farther.
Add infinitum.

>>132875025
You keep asking questions like that and you'll be here forever. It's just an image bulletin board that's been around so long it's developed niche groups.
But... I think you're here forever already.
>>
File: bane.jpg (683KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
683KB, 1000x1013px
>>132875845
Well I'm not native to English and it's trouble getting words right sometimes, but as I see, we completely agree: as I said above, cycles are similar in their form but not identical in appearance; it's a change on resetting to some sort of 'standard'.

That thing you refer to is culture: the most important aspect of society - yet it can ruin itself and its civilization from within, we are experiencing that right now by the way. But this cancer will be purged on its own and will instill further resistance to those who will survive.

>>132876483
Personally overcoming suffering, you create conditions to stabilize situation and move on. Weaker generations will bring ruin, giving rise to suffering once again. Thus it will continue.
>>
>>132868955
I been coming to 4chins for years, I wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about until I started using THC. I don't smoke it just eat it once in a while. It is illegal here, but I found a way.
>>
>>132868955
>Labour and Republicans
>Democrats and Conservatives

It's a real 5D fuckery master chess to give any of those nouns any weight and have them elicit any kind of biological response. They're ideas which enough people have entertained to have materialised them. But ultimately, they're just ideas—bad ones. Once people start to disregard them, they will crumble like the façade they are.

Trump knew this. Trump’s a Republican by name only; he could see that the Republican label meant nothing and he proved it when he co-opted the entire party and won POTUS. Trump sees things we can only examine in retrospect.

In reality, would a lion hunting you down care which side of the political spectrum you register at? Well I guess if your political beliefs will leave you beaten and starved, then maybe we could conclude that politics influencing a lion’s instinctual behaviour. However, that’s probably not going to happen. The lion satisfies its needs irrespective of your beliefs or feelings. The lion really doesn’t care for the opinions of sheep.
>>
File: 5454325243.png (7KB, 462x166px) Image search: [Google]
5454325243.png
7KB, 462x166px
>>132877094
Oops forgot my image
>>
>>132876878

It is the natural process, but we can speed it up, basically speeding up our own evolution toward inevitable unity, or resist, prolonging our slow march toward it.
>>
What a retarded thread, why is everyone posting here?
>>
>>132877301
dude weed
>>
File: 1483365587963.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483365587963.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>132877203
The elite want us all dumb and stupid, so they can rule over us more easily.
>>
File: 1497019760926.jpg (199KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497019760926.jpg
199KB, 500x376px
Yeah, good luck finding people like that here. It requires them to think for themselves.
>>
>>132877203
I wouldn't do that if I were you. Messing with natural processes is bad practice that will set you back, because the process is not fully comprehended and thus likely to result in failure which is natural anyway.
You won't be able to cheat nature or natural order.
>>
>>132877362

We have a choice whether we let them or no. The 'elites' are not to blame for this. We let them get this far.
>>
>>132868955
This.

The only reasonable dualism is pro-White and anti-White.
>>
>>132877577

It's not messing with it, but surrendering to it. Stepping into the flow which the higher consciousness/nature wants for you. I'm not saying cheat nature, I'm saying have it let it's way, and it will resolve everything much faster.

Right now we are resisting because we see ourselves as above nature/higher consciousness in some way.
>>
>>132877577
You mean like creating a giant population of human beings stuffed into into concrete jungles filled with toxic chemicals and gasses and create slave labor camps that attract the youth like flies to fly paper?

>not cheating nature
>>
Lets see... do I force you to define the terms you're using so sloppily and watch your argument collapse in on itself, or shake my head at your marijuana induced hippie bullshit and move on? I think I'll choose the latter.

For anyone out there who's curious, what OP is describing is the philosophy of lazy people that lack any amount of integrity or conviction. By his own admission what he says has no purpose or motivation, and as a result, no inherent value. These kind of arguments are thousands of years old, and the cultures that accept them as true either become stagnant or collapse entirely. The bible says to judge a tree by the fruit it bears, and this tree bears toxic fruit that stunts people's emotional and spiritual growth.
>>
File: interessting times.jpg (112KB, 457x664px) Image search: [Google]
interessting times.jpg
112KB, 457x664px
>>132876819
>What's the difference?
Firsts is easier to control, less options, less ways to make a move, less reactions, less resources needed, narrower methods. But you are right, about it all running into a synthesis, I would rather say a multi dimensional movement, which can go too and from different points too multiple points
>Solutions
For what? Take out dynamism of human thoughts. Imo impossible, even in a BNW-like setting.
>All-encompassing
universalistic fallacy detected

In my mind the question can be something along, how would it be possible to elasticize certain outer discoursive bounderies differently, than how should we make them into brick walls with steel cores.
>>
>>
>>132877577
What do you understand by that 'natural process' if it's not understood as you say later? Whatever will be will be?
>>
>>132868955
This is stupid. We all know Drumpf and Nazis are responsible for all the world's problems.

#RESIST
>>
>>132877894
You assume too much, and then you spout your intolerant viewpoints.

x + y = i

Where:

x = assumptions
y = you own opinion man
i = I am always right
>>
Come join US!! >>132874602 Good talks as well!!
>>
>>132877714
>It is the natural process,
>but we can speed it up
This is called meddling. Surrendering would be to do nothing about it. Let it stall and let it stale. I'm saying that, as the world is today, everything is "flowing" as should be, and by trying to convince people that it isn't is just con-artistry. You're like that preacher on the corner telling people the nature of life and God and that everyone is living in sin and must fulfill this that or the other in order to appease their sense of belonging.

You did an awful lot of backpedaling.
>>
File: 1489075945255.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489075945255.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>132868955
>We as a species long for a sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews.
No we don't nigger, we long to be with people of our own kind.

>This must have a resurgence or we will perish.
>BECOME MY SLAVE OR YOU WILL DIE, GOY
lol fuck go yourself
>>
>>132874651
>all the answers are within
This is hippy nonsense, I've been eating healthy, meditating, and lifting weights regularly and occasionally do yoga for 5 years now and in the hundreds of hours of meditation I've done the answers to the universe have never just appeared. Reading books on physics/origins of the universe and studying sacred geometry is what has taught me the most about the world we live in. What ancient or esoteric texts would you suggest? I have a real tough time getting into reading old religious texts but am currently reading a book about the origins of abrahamic religions.
>>
>>132868955
I love seeing posts like this, what do you guys get high and then babble an incoherent stream of nonsense, or are you just generally uneducated?

Provide citations or evidence for any of the many assertions you've made. Then we can actually discuss this.
>>
>>132878146
I'm not assuming anything, I carefully read every word OP wrote and what he said makes zero sense. I've heard this argument many, many times and it always collapses under scrutiny because the people who made it haven't actually thought it through, but merely adopted it because it sounds cool and is non-threatening.
>>
>>132868955
Just a reminder that (1) dialectic theory remains to be proven and (2) you don't seem to understand what it is anyway.
>>
>>132878292

All that any esoteric material is about is about finding true consciousness, which does indeed lie within. Everything is pointing to the same direction, and that direction is consciousness.

>>132878231

I'm not backpedaling, I never said to meddle, that's what you want to hear apparently. I'm not saying become a total passive log in a stream, letting it take you wherever. I'm saying swim with the stream in stead of against it. There's still activity going on you know.
>>
File: manchester art.jpg (1MB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
manchester art.jpg
1MB, 1841x1227px
>>132870629
>>
>>132868955
Op is right to an extent however words used nowadays cause more confusion based on our pre conceived notion or understanding of what they're suppose to mean. Religion the word gets confused spirituality with is almost completely separate.
>>
>>132868955
What is your inspiration for this? I have similar ideas.
>>
File: trio.jpg (17KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
trio.jpg
17KB, 700x467px
>>132868955
First of all you conflated Dualism with dialectic thinking, they are different
Second there are always three perspective, simplified inaccurately (but understandably to the layman) as yours mine and what actually is the truth of the matter
Thirdly while yes all things are interconnected and dependent to an extent that is not the way in which humans or any other living thing can/do/should conduct the course of their lives.
Certainly you wouldn't send me the contents of your bank account, what you are eluding to is the disingenuous and/or cowardly path of the Stone Buddha
Yes of course we are all just the million masks of God/Brahman, but so what? Unless your willing to die (which is your right, though foolish) you're are playing this game or are participating in this grand play with yourself, So why half ass it?

Separation and freewill are illusions but inescapable ones to the living. You will always feel as if you are your body if if you intellectually realize you aren't.

You're trying to bite at your own teeth, instead I recommend learning and perhaps teaching how to play the game more honestly and with integrity to facts to play it to the best you are able, not some impossible folly as not playing or escaping the game.

Which is why I recommend as a form of government the only logical form of Government is a Taoist Theocratic non-hereditary Dictaroship the trains it's rulers into existence

Government's job logically should be to ensure Man is made into Buddhas, through wisdom and education which follows the matter of fact nature of reality and it's logical consequences
>>
>>132877090
I understand perfectly what he says, and I have never used any kind of drug, but read philosophy
>>
>>132878516
Then what was the argument op made? In your own words?
>>
>>132878606
>I never said to meddle
That's exactly what you said.
>>
>>132878292
He's just a stoner on 4chan, don't take him seriously.

You're right though, knowledge and wisdom aren't given freely to anyone, they come from extensive study, hard work, and experience.
>>
>>132868955
>seeing everything as separate is an illusion of the ego

You clearly haven't read any literature on transcendental concepts. Matter is not separate, we in fact are. In a way we are one and are not at the same time.

I find these kinds of tirades disingenous. Our elites torture, murder, and rape children for fun, and you dare to place our species on a pedestal?

Once we kill all those barbaric elite savages, perhaps then you can start talking about the nobility of humanity. So far our non rebellion against these demons only proves we are passively complicit at best, and moral cowards at worst.
>>
>>132878759
Sorry I am not as smart as you, some people are born with ability to comprehend things due to genetics and environments. I just happen to stumble upon THC as a comfortable medicine that helps me think.
>>
File: 1499381971536.png (411KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499381971536.png
411KB, 900x900px
>>132868955
fuck you, shill.
>>
>>132878606
>finding true consciousness
How exactly would you describe this? or in your experience what is true consciousness?
>>
>>132868955
But muh left ruined the world!
>>
>>132868955
Or maybe the political climate right now IS dualist and polarized especially among young people, whom are exposed to each other every minute through social media, whom also we received an influx of users from.
Maybe it's NOT an illusion, maybe it's actually the current state of affairs.
Yes, it's easy to get carried away, but when almost as many leftists are retards fitting the stereotype, than there are blacks fitting the nigger stereotype, then why are you surprised that this behaviour crops up?
Wanna know a secret? We're not fucking united. The people are dualistic and divided right now. In the past, the differences between the left and right were like two different shades of blue. Now they're like blue and red. Only one side hates purple more than the other (pro tip: its the left who is aggressively hellbent on revolution)
Individual efforts will not save anyone. Collective efforts must be made by all sides. Pro tip: they won't.
>>
>>132878997
I call it a flip flop circuit. It would be easier to understand if I was an electronic engineer or something.

George Washington said there was two sides to everything. He was right, even ideas have two sides. One thing he didn't go into more detail about the triforce.

The third side to everything, and the fourth, and the fifth. The universe is one and it is infinite.
>>
>>132877787
Who's to say that won't change eventually? Who's to say that your bleak view is a product of misinterpretation?
There are concrete jungles where people are happy, healthy, and free to do what they like.
Besides nothing stops these people from moving out of the concrete jungle, out of the fumes and stress, except for themselves. No one points a gun to their head, forbids them from seeking employment elsewhere, or making changes to the demands and needs that theoretically keep people bound to their jobs in the manual labour/blue collar district.

>>132877966
You make a good point. I'm being reactionary towards OP for saying that "dialect thinking" is out of control and assuming that everyone believes that dualism is the end-all of human experience. He presumes that it's not necessary when everything taught about nature and natural order implies that such dualistic modes of thought are necessary to progress beyond the dualism.
We can discern characteristics of natural order by observation. You've probably noticed that there is a cyclic nature to most things. Like seasons, aging, the hydrologic cycle, tree producing acorn producing tree, rotations around the sun, moon phases, etc.
That and he posted those stupid oscillating charts and it irks me to see those posted without any context.
>>
>>132878761
I would have a lot of trouble making that argument, because it would require me to say things that don't make any sense, which I don't like to do.

To put it simply though, he's using vague and nebulous terms that are highly subjective in whatever way he sees fit to construct a model of the universe that is founded on principles that are (by his own admission) no more or less valid than anything else.
>>
>>132868955
>not believing that IQ differences between races are the reason for shitholes
>explain africa

Rekt you fucking idiot. Stop trying to sound smart while avoiding reality. Fuck off
>>
>>132878606
Speeding up a natural process is called meddling with said process, to speed it up, instead of allowing the process to proceed at the natural rate. Are you this dumb?
>>
>>132879431
We should be stopping people from moving into large cities. We should be teaching our kids to enjoy nature and to learn how to think and be independent.

Like I said, kids are enticed and lured into big cities like flys on poop
>>
Stopped reading after second sentence since i realized OP just cant differentiate between shitposts and actual content. Sage
>>
>>132878859

Dualism in it's deepest form is unity being in duality with duality itself. That is what you're referring to, I get it. And we are the same and seperate at the same time. But why would my 'tirade' be disingenuous? I'm actually completely genuine. Just because some members of our community choose to kill and pillage doesn't mean it's our collective destiny to do so. All we have to do is choose not go along with these individuals. It's not like all hope is lost for a species just because there are some immoral beings within it.

>>132878778

No it really wasn't, read it again.

>>132878732

Dialectics is a product of dualism. And the third perspective is actually a superpostion of the other two. And I do realize that no, we shouldn't all become one homogenous hivemind, or duality wouldn't even exist in the first place, it is something the consciousness wants from us. I'm saying that knowing that the superposition exists and that your are in your deepest essence this superposition that you will never be completely defined by your ego only. You will have compassion and understanding for the 'other' perspective.

People on here love placing words in my mouth or misconstruing them to the point of meaning something completely different. Nobody asks questions to clarify, they just assume wild conclusions and run with them.
>>
>>132879508
Because you don't have a clue what he said. He was talking about Hegelian Dialectic. Two words that you could have typed but were too lazy.
>>
>>132877957
Kek I'll give you that one last sentence of mine. It was a completely filler; I was babbling about how OP might conceived unity and backpedalled to that shit after various DEL usage.

But going back to the message of our replies I would say that I still don't see that difference. You quoted that it is easier to control (from whom?), less ways to make a move (rigidity) etc. In the end, I think you were thinking of elasticity as you say afterwards.

But again I reaffirm myself in that the essence of the concept is still the same. Those utility advantages you spilled would make it a better machine/process like someone who tunes his car. You talk about elasticize discoursive bounderies, meaning broading thoughts and opinions but does it matter this dissolution if you're going to end up fighting between the two most powered narratives? Take the French electoral system as a natural image of my train of thoughts.
>>
>>132879655
If you wanna do that you'll have to be commited. Raising a child to love the woods is tough. It would be much easier to teach them how to respect nature, and they would grow a natural disdain for cities based on their respect towards nature.
>>
File: 1452104361927.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
1452104361927.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>132868955
Shut the fuck up heathen.
>>
>>132879544

No we are resisting the process right now, so which means we are meddling now. Letting it speed up by releasing our resistance to it, means letting it return to it's natural state.
>>
>>132868955
Op I am very interested in what you have to say. Can you cite some sources for further reading?
>>
>>132868955
let me simplify things for you; there's only two sides: libertarian and opposition deserving of a bullet to the head
>>
>>132880015
no, it is easy. You instead of bying them a car and sending them into debt at college, you buy them a plot of land and a tractor.
>>
>>132878364
Don't be such a partypooper. Get your tea and hop in.
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (94KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
94KB, 396x382px
>>132868955
>>
>>132880185

I have no real sources, except seeing this play out in the world itself. Get to the deepest recesses of your psyche and you will find these concepts yourself. You can read this in everything if you read between the lines. Every piece of great music, art, fiction is actually about this. Consciousness can do nothing but express itself, quite literally. If you really want to read something directly relating to this I recommend any esoteric, masonic, gnostic or what have you text. Any religious texts will suffice as well. They all talk about consciousness in some symbolic way anyway. It's all the story of life and consciousness itself.

Self-reflection is the purest way to truly intuitively experience this instead of having an intellectual knowledge of it.
>>
>>132879759
Except you're wrong, because never properly defined the terms he's using and left many things open to interpretation, like a typical stoner dumbass.

Or maybe you just missed the part where he said consciousness is the basic building block of the universe without explaining himself in any way.
>>
>>132880676
It called just knowing. He knows the truth and only a person without bias can see it.

That is why assuming a different argument makes you wrong.
>>
File: not.jpg (34KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
34KB, 567x565px
>>132879743
sir, you made assertion not arguments. Then drawing conclusions. You assume on the desire for oneness origins, and did not give any proof what so ever. Why ask something I can't even counter argue against properly? Why feed into your own laziness in the realms of communication and in hypothesis formulation?

It could easily be argued that piss poor parenting resulting in a lack of emotional insecurity is the root of human longing be connected to something or one

see molymeme's reading of this other guys book for instance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oLl4oppAv4
>>
>>132880139
Then start your OP with HOW we are resisting this natural process and HOW you want to address it, and show reason instead of using fluffy language and saying absolutely nothing.

>sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews.
Like what is this? Seriously? The sense of unity was a survival mechanism our ancestors used to form tight bonds in their tribes, and such a system was tenable only because the individual populations of these bands and tribes were significantly smaller. When they grew larger they developed into state identities. A popular example is the city states of Greece.
Then we have today. Mega colonies with internal identities cropping up because there are far too many people to have a sense of unity, so people form smaller groups within the larger group.
Fyi unity for the human race has always been conformity. If you don't conform you are not unified.

>>132880229
Again not that easy. You'll have to teach them how to work the land, do banking, statements, etc along with the mechanical know-how and knowledge to be self sufficient. Traditional farming is not all hollywood.
t. been on a farm for 2 years of my life.
>>
>>132879743
But these people are what we BECOME when we gain power.

In other words, they are what humanity does when they have the power to do nearly anything.

There have been rare exceptions like Adolf Hitler and a few others, but for the most part elites are basically demonic hedonists and amoralists.
>>
>>132878997
Look up Enlightenment, Nirvana, Moksha, Self Realization. It takes years of study before you will be able to understand it for yourself (because of the level of false teachings youve been indoctrinated into accepting and which have become parts of your neurology and your BELIEF system/abstract ideas about the nature of reality and the meaning of life ie how your psychology works and the ideas youve been given about what to pursue in life and what makes you happy).

Im thinking about starting to talk about these ideas on youtube or something if theres enough of an interest from people as the occult is becoming increasingly popular, and rightly so because all the most useful and important sciences and teachings have been deliberately occulted by TPTB, the editors of reality because True knowledge and Principles of reality are power (not in the sense of some Hollywood magick faggotry) but power to govern your own life, and get your needs met, and be free from manipulation and negative emotions and compulsions or deceit. Its literally the meaning of Know the Truth and the truth will set you free, free from all forms of unnecessary suffering and fear and pursuing unfruitful endeavors and wasting your life.
>>
>>132881127
Easier than sending them to college. Especially if they have social anxiety disorders and would rather stay at home.
>>
>>132879920
> it is easier to control (from whom?)
an entity or a narrative that has the ability too control the boundaries as a whole through gathering resources which it has the power to extract from the subjects inside a discourse, which lets it apply at least two forms of power over the whole discourse, where the power to shut it down is the cheapest. Lets call it the jew.

My argument is, that having different entities being more specialized and able to act with less resources more effectively on certain boundaries of the whole discoursive complex is more rational than what the jews do. One could say it is a C&D tactic, but just if one considers elasticity only in an expansive way, where the entity controlling it would effectively try to pull other boundaries closer to its own to gain more power.

So I don't mean just broadening through elasticity, but shooting it back and forth, through extremism and opposition at the same time, generating a constant flow of objects floating to multiple boundaries, expanding them and going away in a chaotic order. I see where you like to go with the french electoral system, but the current electoral and I will go so far and say all political systems are build around the paradigm of closed systems.
>ib4 foreign voters
Yes, bring it into the discourse, but have entities able to combat it, and shooting it back and forth, so it should never break the boundaries

To bring the difference to point. A chessboard is easier to play, but also way more expansive than a pit.
>>
>>132868955
based Pcokkofw
>>
>>132881127

I can't tell you how you are resisting this process, that is something you must find out yourself. If I did, it would go something like this:

1: Find out you are resisting the process. (clues are suffering in your personal life)
2: Find out how you are resisting this proces (going against your own moral sense)
3: Stop going against this process

I can't make it any less vague than this, or I'd have to babysit you every day all day and make your decisions for you, but that would achieve nothing.

For most people, stopping to resist, is going back to a more natural way of thinking, feeling and acting. Having a healthy diet with nutritious food instead of toxic chemicals. Moving your body, to discover the limits and qualities of it. Being with nature and not commenting on it mentally (self-narrative it's called). Feeling what goes on inside of your emotional, internal senses.

Going back to basics is my personal experience with this. Eliminating the superfluous, and you will find that you were content with what you had all along. And what you have and always will have is consciousness.
>>
>>132868955
How smart do you think you are right now?
There's really no point in even debating with you when all you've done is try to make yourself sound smart while making retarded assertions both about the nature of /pol/, our psyches, and the solutions.
You didn't even try to understand this place before judging it, and worse you thought that trying to make yourself sound smart and posting sciency images would make people believe that you actually were smart.
>>
>>132882119

'Sciency images'. That's your personal understanding of them, but in them are in fact deep truths about the way the universe structures itself. Look up Sacred Geometry, and realize that it is sacred for a reason. The religions know this, hence the church window designs, or every type of folk art for that matter. Life itself structures itself along certain archetypes. Look at a tree and you are seeing it. Don't think I'm smart at all, I think something that I know might help some people. If it doesn't help you, don't accept it and move along. Why feel the need to trash on me and my message? Ask yourself that earnestly.
>>
>>132880956
>implying a person without bias exists
>>
File: break the nose.png (1MB, 1096x883px) Image search: [Google]
break the nose.png
1MB, 1096x883px
>>132881685
pic related
>>
>>132881655
Granted. It's much easier to do many things than to attend college in the USA.
It is still erroneous to believe a farm life is any easier than acquiring an education. If your farm fails then you have nothing to fall back on.

>>132881887
The thick of it. Finally.
Suffering in life is unavoidable. Life is suffering. It's like urging someone to stop desiring. It just doesn't happen. You will suffer trying to stop your suffering, and you will suffer when suffering is the furthest thing form your mind.

Now to my point: no one is resisting anything. What you see as resistance can be seen as part of the natural flow. One must be unhealthy in order to want to be healthy otherwise they will not know why they are trying to be healthy in the first place.
The reason why your points are so vague is because you have no substance to back it up. All you have is a vague impression of a pure life that transcends the limitations of existence and stretches the boundaries of possibility. "A bottle of feels" is what I'd term it as.
You think there is something wrong outside, but it's inside you that there is something wrong.
>>
>>132879364
And what kind of flip-flop? D? T? SR? J-K? There are many versions, and they all behave differently.
>>
>>132868955
toothpaste you've done smoked or thought yourself retarded. I bet you're about 19 or early 20's right kid? How about you grow up for a couple more decades and come to the realization that you don't know shit and you ain't shit.
>>
>>132882554
>but in them are in fact deep truths about the way the universe structures itself
Here's the problem, they have nothing to do with the conversation at hand, many of them are useful images, however you posted them not for that reason, but to impress upon people that you are wise and intelligent, and your response avoided that so now I'm more pointedly telling you, people like you are actually the stupidest of all because you think that if you impress wisdom upon others then you actually are wise.
>>
File: 1495384017107.gif (1004KB, 402x301px) Image search: [Google]
1495384017107.gif
1004KB, 402x301px
>>132868955

What planet do you think we are on exactly ?
>>
>>132883291

Not an argument.
>>
>>132883070
I don't have a clue lol. I just made that up and it sounds stupid. But in my brain it has helped me understand things easier.

So I take any subject and split it into two. For example: hot into both hot and cold and a third appears that is neither hot nor cold but both at the same time. Once you learn to triforce things become easier to understand,
>>
File: The burning monk, 1963 (1).jpg (466KB, 1600x1038px) Image search: [Google]
The burning monk, 1963 (1).jpg
466KB, 1600x1038px
>>132883064

I'm not saying stop suffering. If you accept suffering completely and wholely you transcend it. Avoiding it is indeed the wrong thing to do. But by accepting it, you will see that there is nothing 'wrong' with it. And that it is not in fact actually 'touching' you. Suffering and pleasure are aspects of the human life. Not of consciousness itself. Consciousness itself transcends all these concepts. It is perfect and whole in every way, including it's 'imperfections'. Imperfections can only be perceived by us, while in reality it can never not be perfect and complete.

Pic related is the perfect example. You think this MAN is not suffering? You think his body is not screaming in complete agony? Yes, ofcourse it is.

But what he's doing is knowing that he is not just the body. He sees the suffering and pleasures of the body as something below himself, something he does not necessarily have to act upon. He is transcending impulse. He is the consciousness inhabiting the body, and that will never be damaged or die in any way. It is eternal.
>>
>>132883687

Omicron Persei 8
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 272x200px
>>132884805
unironically
>>
File: lILePeA.png (521KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lILePeA.png
521KB, 640x360px
>>132883601

They have everything to do with the conversation as this is how consciousness structures itself. How is that not relevant to this discussion?
>>
>>132884805
Just stop it, OP. Stop posting. No one wants your snake-oil supplements. No one needs the (((truth))) from you. You are not the messiah of /pol/. Everyone naturally will come to a reasonable conclusion. You have to stop forcing people down that road. You're going to set them back from the progress you're desperately trying to funnel them into.
>>
>>132885331

Well there is. But only in the subjective, ego-based perception of a being in the 'material' universe. I mean science has already proven the term material to be completely bunk. You have touched nothing, seen nothing, heard nothing. Atoms are 99.99% empty space
>>
>>132868955
I dropped acid when I was in high school too.
Quit quoting Tool and think for yourself.
>>
>>132881685
>>132882865
I don't mean to be rude after your pic and efforts on explanation but I don't follow you.
>all political systems are build around the paradigm of closed systems
This was one of the concepts I understood the most out of your discourse. If you can ilustrate your point revolving this type of comparisons then we should arrive at good port.
Even better, ilustrate me with an example. (if your pic was meant to that, you should note that I'm a biological illiterate so to speak if what you were trying to paint was some kind of cell/ameba kek)
>>
>>132868955
>The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The 'leftists' this, the 'alt-right' that." This type of thinking is actually childish and near sighted.
I agree.

Conservatives are cucks who have been brainwashed into liking Shrek anyway.
>>
>>132885595
A spoon is useless without a bowl of chilli and a human to eat it.
>>
>>132868955
This is childish. Like a 15 year old virgin's notebook who reads too many fantasy novels.
>>
>>132885667

Never dropped acid nor do I know who Tool is.

>>132885495

You might actually be completely right. Though this is no snake-oil, nor do I assume myself some sort of messiah. I am a person that has come to some sort of knowledge that has improved my personal life and of others around me in essential ways. As for the forcing, I see no way in which I'm forcing anyone. I'm just sharing personal conclusions (yes without real evidence as I would have to recount my whole personal journey spanning years).

I will however try to be aware of not coming on too strong. All I'm really trying to do is help, not doing more damage. Thank you.
>>
>>132886122
It childish to play childish games, like left versus right. nigger vs white. Soros vs. small businesses. CNN vs. Trump. It is all childs play when you see real progression and other alternatives.
>>
>>132886122

Wonder about why fantasy novels are structured the way they are and what they are about symbolically and metaphorically. You will arrive at this very point. Every piece of fiction is about the same thing. Non-fiction as well actually, just in a more muddy way. Fiction are pure distillations of it. Good fiction anyway.
>>
File: 69.math.jpg (10KB, 250x54px) Image search: [Google]
69.math.jpg
10KB, 250x54px
>>
>>132885377
This is just stupid
>>
>>132886197
You're dressing up your presentation in mystical psychobabble and using /x/ tier images to lure people into your thread. I'd say that is a show of force in the sense that you are tricking people purposefully into buying your ideas and try with much effort to sustain your air of ambiguity.

Don't make threads like these on /pol/ ever. You do more harm than good, and your "conclusions" are in fact just personal conjectures. A thread like this does not belong here and you know it.

SAGE
>>
>>132886402
What do you think about this:

Sin = infinite/void
God = infinite consciousness
We = material creation/ interaction between God and Sin.

So in this 3d object I can sort of explain how these interact.

God is pouring energy into the sphere going one way. and Everything is created, materialized, at the center of the sphere. The center is what we see, feel, hear and so forth. The energy leaving this "ecosystem" escapes into the infinite void (sin).

Not speaking science or truth, just speculating.
>>
>>132886582
dank
>>132887057
I disagree. Who are you protecting to be the so called defender of nobody? Who harms who, and why?
It's not like the quality of /pol threads is much better but I guess you prefer what you are used to instead of some /x hippie psychobabble.

You remind me of that anti-communist american song, Ain't He Right?.

GO AWAY OP YOU WICKED DEVIL!
>>
>>132887458

It's right essentially. Void and infinite being interacting, creating the visible Universe which we inhabit. But void isn't truly void, but the infinite singularity stretched so it appears to us as void. It is actually filled as well. The total sum of light in the Universe can be found in any point in the Universe. It just seems to us like empty space.
>>
File: closed vs elastic.png (1MB, 1143x924px) Image search: [Google]
closed vs elastic.png
1MB, 1143x924px
>>132885691
>All political systems are closed dscourses
Till a bad goy breaks the boundaries and the Blackbox tries too fix it within the limit of their regulations expanding the system/regulations by how the good goys want it through input.

Pic two there is not a monolitic black box, and also not every goy gives input to one or every Blackbox, goys rather flock from one black box too the next taking information from other Blackboxes too the others keeping input creative and dynamic, while also outside forces give input, but translated into inner discoursive regulations, expanding and retracing do too the current interest of the goy and outside forces.

Imo, the first closed system breaks and weakens the system the more bad goys it has. An elastic system is more resilient against outside forces and bad goys have no intent to break it as they can move it, or at least try. Even if it might look chaotic inside, it is more stable.

If Iam honest, to go back to OP it is still dualist thinking, but not on an epistemic, but ontological level; freedom vs security and stability, where imo the first can also be stable, where the latter leads to instability the bigger it gets
>>
>>132887858
exactly! The void is infinite as much as the creators consciousness is infinite, So he can just imagine a smaller void if He so desires.

Like that stupid question "Can god create a rock so large he can't throw it"

It is that dialectic again, God vs. Rock seriously?
>>
>>132886122
No youve just been brainwashed into accepting so many false ideas about reality that youre no longer able to make sense of the very world you inhabit and probably never will again.

Try doing LSD, if you think your intelligence is so superior than what do you have to fear about undertaking a scientific experiment where your own mind essentially goes into a higher state of consciousness and you essentially become your own amateur psychiatrist for a for a few hours and see then youll see how intelligent (or not) you truly are.
>>
>>132887921
For an historic POV, I guess the stability of the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation is a good example.
>>
>>132888443
*Nations of course
>>
>>132888179

I wouldn't advocate doing LSD because it might shatter the ego to the point beyond repair. Just try to lessen the ego in sober states by doing meditation and some yoga, and living in the moment while doing it. Letting your inner intellectualizing die down for a bit. That is the most effective way I feel.
>>
>>132887590
Jesus Christ this is my last post since I'm liable to have a stroke over the amount of stupid present itt.

First, I'm not defending anyone. If people see the folly in OP through my arguments with him then fine. Op's line of reasoning is dangerous. To people who are mostly IMPRESSIONABLE which is most of the lurkers on 4chan. It is nothing like the /pol/ threads. Now a distinction needs to be made here that there are /pol threads and then there are troll threads. This thread falls into neither of those and belongs on /x/ containment board.

Most of the posts are psychobabble come to think of it. All words without saying a damn thing. I'm outta here.

SAGE
>>
>>132888485
The ego is a tough cookie. Any major drug abuse will damage the functions of the brain and by extension the functions of your psyche. But alone, in reasonable dosage, psychoactive drugs to not destroy the ego indefinitely. The ego repairs itself. The ego is under constant maintenance.

Fuck this you're so stupid.
>>
>>132888975
You won't be missed you edgy fedora-tipping faggot leaf.
>>
>>132887921
You basically want people to play the game whatever way the seemingly fit finest. If you don't like it you pack your shit and go to the next one. You are against being forced to side within the availabe options like a football player who disagress with both teams and referee.
>>132888443
Do you have any recommendations?
>>
File: You.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>132868955
>>
>>132888485
LSD isnt much difference from when your sleep deprived or have some weird fever dreams or something, its not that likely to have a bad trip unless youre a fucking psychopath or some other form of massive degenerate and then yeah you probably should have your ego fucked with but even then the worst case scenario is it lasts for an hour or something at most which is a lot shorter than having a nightmare or something which is prolly the most comparable experience, plus you still have the majority of the control of your mind so you can just choose to think of something else and youll forget any negative shit you might otherwise dwell on and then you wont feel negative emotions. It isnt fucking brain surgery.
>>
>>132889566
Don't hate the player, hate the game bro
>>
>>132868955
Dialectic is Marxist pseudo intellectual nonsense. Stop using it.
>>
>>132870827
Even diagonals lie in two principle axes.
>>
>>132889826

Ok I over-reacted. It's just a friend of my cousins actually had his ego shattered to the point that he is effectively a vegetable at this point. Some type of neurological pre-existing condition though. But it's probably what makes me so careful with these things. Point stands thought, sober is the way to go. All drugs are are a cheap shortcut, gaining only short-term temporary insight. Not to say it might not give some people some valuable insight, it's just that they have to translate that drug-induced insight back to the sober state to actually benefit from it in a healthy and long term manner.
>>
>>132890038
Stop reading books, only watch CNN
>>
>>132890038

Yeah I should have just used dualistic.
>>
>>132878292
Hint: don't just clear your mind when yoy meditate, but use the mental state to generate authentic analyses of what you have read/learned.
>>
>>132890362
>stop using words
bias, binary, dualism, two, 2
>>
File: grid cells.png (886KB, 931x672px) Image search: [Google]
grid cells.png
886KB, 931x672px
>>
File: adsf2.jpg (11KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
adsf2.jpg
11KB, 300x224px
>>132890691

Cool pic. We're slowly starting to catch up.
>>
>>132868955
>mahapralya when
>>
>>132868955
> what is dharma
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV07SJz1YXI
>>
File: 1498979861801.gif (2MB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498979861801.gif
2MB, 385x500px
>>132868955
/his/ or /sci/ topic much
>>
>>132885495
I understand where OP is coming from. The thing is, not many other people really will. OP, if you want to communicate to large groups at one time, the only way to really be successful is to trick them in some way.
>>
File: 1466833895165.jpg (15KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466833895165.jpg
15KB, 168x200px
>>132868955
Snowden will this shitty board stop playing reactionist games with lunatic lefties ala jewtube "skeptics" and actually produce something with positive value !?

I know when,

N
E
V
E
R
>>
>>132891707
you mean like interacial porn pics and white people at walmart pics?
>>
>>132891776
* so when
Fuck auto correct
>>
>>132869586

NOT EVEN CLOSE
>>
>>132891707

That's not true, you would lose the message you are trying to communicate. Communication is a 'heart-to-heart' as they say. Just stating your innermost feelings earnestly and simply is as close as we can get currently to truly communicating.

>>132891776

It's a shame because /pol/ could be massive force for good and morality if it would just align themselves with it. Sort yourself out came really close to actually changing some peoples hearts and minds in this place, and it probably did. We need more of those kinds of impulses.
>>
>>132887057
For someone you're so fed up with it seems like you're assuming a lot about his intentions. If he is so insignificant than why are you giving him such a response instead of dismissing him entirely? There's a grain of truth in his posts and you're suffering from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>132890038
>American education

Dialectics in the specific sense is heels concept that was filled with the materialistic/anti capital bullshit from (((marx)))
>>
>>132887057
For someone you're so fed up with it seems like you're assuming a lot about his intentions. If he is so insignificant than why are you giving him such a response instead of dismissing him entirely? There's a grain of truth in his posts and you're suffering from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>132891873
are you on a phone? Did you actually type N + Cap + Enter + E + Cap + Enter + V + Cap + Enter + E + Cap + Enter + R + Cap + Enter + Post

On your phone?
>>
>>132892105

Yeah should have specified hegelian dialectic.
>>
>>132892105
*Hegels
>>
>>132892208
The great Bagelian Dialectic
>>
File: TheLightThatSpooksTheSpooks.png (2MB, 450x3000px) Image search: [Google]
TheLightThatSpooksTheSpooks.png
2MB, 450x3000px
>>132891776
I come here for this (thread) kind of thing (though happens rarely), happenings/news, memes (sadfrog.jpg is a long favorite of mine, from the /r9k/ days) and pintng out in "degeneracy"/"race pureness" threads that this is a Taoistic Zen-Buddhist lewd cartoon picture exchange forum is.

>It's the eternal summer that you describe.
>>
>>132892170
Yes I am but I didn't tip it that way. I just kissed one space bar and it automatically made Snowden out of it because I wrote that word before. Shitty phone posting is just shitty.
>>
>>132868955
Humans are not one race but a hybrid species. Nuff said
>>
>>132892432
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate phone posting so fucking much.
>>
>>132892368
Buddism is too Pleb tier for /pol no system for society but as /pol can't be Hindu it is the best they can do I suppose
>>
>>132892076
The minute you have to use some medium to speak to other people your message will be distorted. Anything other than face to face conversation is subject to this in some ways.
>>
>>132892432
Anon it's called SwiftKey and you can change settings
>>
>>132875025
If you can't swallow the truth leave. Ignorance is a bliss.
>>
>>132892533
I don't go out much, one day I will be inspired to browse 4chan in public on my phone, because of you, thanks, I guess ;P
>>
>>132892695
>not Shitposting in public
>>
>>132892620

Face to face even being a type of medium, the medium of the body. The only true communication is going back to the source of all information and consciousness. But then it isn't really communication, just one being completely knowing itself.
>>
>>132892212
>
Both Hegel and Marx were bullshit artists. There are legitimate methods to find the truth, dialectic is not one of them.
>>
>>132868955

energy is the basic building block of the universe, so far as we know. not consciousness. consciousness is simply energy becoming aware of itself through a multitude of complex processes and reactions. life is simply energy that replicates itself.

it's all just energy, dude. one big whirling, perhaps infinite pot of ever-transforming energy.
>>
File: NodCanDance.gif (639KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NodCanDance.gif
639KB, 320x240px
>>132892558
Not sure of I got your post...
But the point of pointing out that 4chan is a "Taoistic Zen-Buddhist lewd cartoon picture exchange forum" that you can't claim it's because "DEUS VULT" that you come to this place on the internet.
>>
>>132868955
So like do we have a mass orgy or what?
Bring some evidence you fucking stoner.
>>
File: 1483441067809.jpg (109KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1483441067809.jpg
109KB, 640x638px
>>132892825
dam son, amen
>>
>>132889566
>You basically want people to play the game whatever way the seemingly fit finest
Kind off, it keeps it interesting, creative and fun, just like the ocean of shit, we are currently in.
>You are against being forced to side within the availabe options
The available options is the discourse written by those living in a defined but dynamic environment were the players are having a certain fuzzy set of genes defining what they write. I know, this is probably the paradigmatic base for the believe that it will be stable. It is still a political system not a Bodega, or in reference to the football - it isn't basketball, even if one could try to play it with a basketball
>like a football player who disagress with both teams and referee.
Or agrees with them, both or even all three
>recommendations
On how to reach this state? Understand Spengler, and think ahead, archiving what one thinks is necessary and should be the base for the next cycle and compete. Which would be another Paradigm.
>>
>>132892967
>energy is the basic building block of the universe, so far as we know. not consciousness. consciousness is simply energy becoming aware of itself through a multitude of complex processes and reactions. life is simply energy that replicates itself.
>it's all just energy, dude. one big whirling, perhaps infinite pot of ever-transforming energy.
This is a good example of the art of bullshit that Hegel or Marx would be proud of.
>>
>>132868955
Good post. How do you think post modernism/identity politics falls into this category. European humanism seemed to have promise, but, at least here in the US, it has devolved into tribalism.
>>
File: thatsRacist.gif (987KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
thatsRacist.gif
987KB, 245x235px
>>132893040
>Projection your virginity this much
>You are the proof
"Stoner" said the bong.
>>
>>132893024
I simply pointed out the lack of a societal system in Buddism which makes in unsuitable for /pol
>>
>>132868955
>>132870629
>>132870956
>>132871075
>>132871764
>>132871298

>le "all is connected, can you see the overwhelming complexity... It's all one!!!!"
>>
File: thing.jpg (187KB, 697x471px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
187KB, 697x471px
>>132868955
>We as a species long for a sense of unity which has been stripped from us when religion stopped being a major factor in people's individual worldviews. This must have a resurgence or we will perish. I'm not saying believe in a man on a cloud or any preconceived notion of a deity. Just know that you are consciousness, produced from consciousness. Consciousness is the basic building block of the Universe itself and it is what binds all things together. It is ever-present, all-knowing and all powerful, quite literally. It produces all we can perceive. Just because something cannot articulate to itself or others that it is aware does not mean it isn't aware. When a stream flows downhill is it not aware what is down? When a tree grows is it not aware where the sun is?

FALSE

http://archive.is/gP9yr#selection-567.4-567.166

Consciousness is a series of evolutionary shaped behaviors in our mind. It can be adjusted, and it can feed back and change other behaviors in our brain. There is no soul and a lot of our brain is moldable and changeable.

Your view is part of the old dying dead end of philosophy and I suspect that you do not rank very high in the IQ range. Struggle all you like little ant
>>
>>132893466
Explain the fact that we've had the same body structure and brain size for the last 100k years while all our progress as a species can be summarized in 10k years
>>
>>132893107
4chan is archived yeah? Our words will be eternal :)
>>
>>132890278
I havent done DMT (yet) but no culture in the past has ever had access to that powerful of a spiritual experience without first synthesizing the pure compound. So yeah dont mess with this stuff if you have a history of schizophrenia or something in your family I guess but IDK Id have to say nothing you could possibly do can have the same impact on the way you use your mind as psychedelics, just look at quotes by Steve Jobs or anyone else that had half a brain and used them.

I remember thinking of it after one of my 1st trips as my life being like one thread (basically how they explain the 4th dimension) in like an ant farm, and realizing that if I hadnt done LSD my life would have just played out according to the script society dictates to everyone more or less with slight possibilities for autonomous decisions and what not, but taking LSD I realized from myself I could take any path (the ant farm is a good illustration of this) that any other human has ever taken or makeup literally any timeline I could possibly conceive of (within reason), and I dont think you can truly grasp the meaning and profundity of that insight without experiencing the reality of understanding it in its totality, and like feeling what it would be like to be any person from history and how they lived and their thought process and psychology and what not, so yeah maybe start with microdosing or mushrooms and weed and build up a familiarity with ASCs but its a right of passage that every human being whose capable of taking their own lives into their hands should experience at some point as early as practical in their lives, it does require some knowledge (or as much as possible) preparing for it because its just a tool to work with the information you already know so maybe listen to Terence Mckenna to get an idea of what its like and how to prepare for using it, but also read a shit ton of philosophy and comparative esoteric religion and psychology.
>>
>>132892967

Energy is always conscious.

>>132893063

I love this picture so much.

>>132893040

The fact that everything in the known universe is of a dual nature is evidence I feel. No hot without cold, not light without dark. Yet they are only degrees of the same thing; energy. The presence of heat energy and the seeming abscence of it in different ratios. Only when you relate those degrees to eachother do you get to call one of them hot or cold. That goes for everything.

>>132893247

Post modernism is basically complete ego-based nihilism. "Everything is seperate from eachother and nothing has inherent value (or energy) so I can just make everything up as I go along as I am the creator of value in this vast ocean of meaninglessness. Solipsism is their main underlying ideology. Thinking that they are the only real entity in the Universe and everything else is just 'backdrop' which they can do whatever they want with. Wrong. As they will see if they keep it up long enough. Negative consequences will find them sooner or later.

>>132893175

You want to argue that energy isn't behind every observable process in the Universe? Tough arguement to maintain I'd feel.
>>
>>132893737
Fuck, I should have said our shitposts will be eternal
>>
File: 1394458881572.png (755KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394458881572.png
755KB, 598x600px
>>132893737
>737
Crashing this state with no survivors
>>132893855
>55
Or how about evangelium
>>
>>132893466

>Thinking consciousness is the product of the material world instead of the other way around
>Calling people ant

Projecting is what that's called.
>>
File: ItsNotReallyWorking.gif (541KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
ItsNotReallyWorking.gif
541KB, 480x366px
>>132893351
Weeew lad, I wouldn't want to try to enforce any kind of system to /pol/ expect maybe a self-destruct.
>>
>>132868955
Putting that postmodern degree to use I see. Pick a side faggot. The war is reality. The Muslims will hang you, the Chinese will outplay you and the poos will be a superpower, and they don't take kindly to your mental masturbation. They will flatten your coffee shop to build a high rise and will have no pity for your ideas.
>>
>>132893466
Positivism has been debunked kiddo, try keeping up with the times, its embarrassing.
>>
>>132894068
Well lad you need to take the Sanatana Dharma pill, entire religion worth of the philosophy is engrained in catchphrase
>>
>>132868955
all the posts you're refering to are shills or newfags. no true /pol/ack thinks the alt-right is anything more than a progressive umbrella label for the opposition.
>>
>>132894160

The world must be a scary place for you.
Try to let go of these types of fear or indeed the world and your life will be a great struggle.
>>
>>132894034
>having any proof otherwise.

meanwhile the whole medical world, behavioral science and more rests on evolution theory.

There is no soul, and your "soul" is directly tied to this world, and changable by this world.

I am sorry that you dont have enough IQ points to understand this.
>>
>>132868955
Pseudo intellectual bullshit detected

>is a destructive worldview, which will end in everything being ripped apart at the seams, which of course equals destruction.

>Destructive destroys which equals destruction

Gee how revolutionary. How enlightening!
>>
File: braincom.gif (7KB, 273x226px) Image search: [Google]
braincom.gif
7KB, 273x226px
>>132870849
One could argue that we all already are some sort of 'computer' running on a system in our brain
>>
>>132893823
>You want to argue that energy isn't behind every observable process in the Universe? Tough arguement to maintain I'd feel.
No, I want to argue that sentences like "energy is behind every observable process" are empty. You did not add anything new with this sentence. It is as deep as saying triangle has three sides.
>>
>>132868955
atheism
>>
>>132892825
Naturally, but it is the medium of communication with the least distortion available to us. You seem to have a good foundation. Study the world around and accept its harsh truths if you wish to fight them and enact real change.
>>
>>132868955
atheism is the best
>>
>>132894608
one could argue that you are a humongous faggot and that you should kill yourself,

>post a bunch of unrelated mathematical things
>believe in other places like some spazzed religious tard

you are schizophrenic, signs of schizophrenia really. Early development too. Seek medical attention.
>>
File: Quotefancy-936058-3840x2160.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-936058-3840x2160.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>132893823

energy is always conscious? proof?
>>
>>132894444

Nice get. You keep going on about my IQ as if it matters in a discussion. I'm not saying evolution isn't real. I'm saying that evolution is a conscious proces itself. The notion that everything is just randomly throwing spaghetti at a wall and seeing what sticks is already debunked. The processes of growth and evolution are 'guided', they themselves have definite sense of direction.

>>132894642

They are also full. Just because a statement is simple doesn't mean it's meaningless. Some people need to hear these types of things, no matter how simple they may seem to you.

>>132894759

OK master.
>>
>>132868955
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN
>>
>>132868955
>The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control
dialectic thinking =/= dualistic thinking

>goes on about some random 'ever-present consciousness' that cannot be observed or tested.
If you are going to call scientific laws sentient and have no way of linking it to our own consciousness there is no need to make a comparison, it doesn't make sense.
>everything is connected
sure, in a certain way everything is causally connected, but not everything is directly connected.

Stop with this new age bullcrap
>>
>>132895107

Isn't causally connected directly connected? What type of field allows for this connection?
>>
>>132894642
I don't mind his critique of dualism. But I feel he fails to appreciate the chaos/autism of pol from which 'divine' order can manifest.
>>
>>132894970
what a bunch of bullshit

you guys are so full of shit in this thread, really retarded mongoloids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rOb_z-yYrU

Jesus, you freaks should all kill yourself. Your "consciousness" is nearly 100% moldable, changable. With some hard limits imprinted into it by your genes, but many avenues remain open to change. And they are changed. The nature of men has been documented to change under certain natural factors in the past. Tales like the cities of sodom and gommorah are pic related, evolutionary mechanisms and it happened in rome, but also in germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

You guys are basically low retard mongoloids and should kill yourselves.
>>
>>132895090
>
Nice get. You keep going on about my IQ as if it matters in a discussion. I'm not saying evolution isn't real. I'm saying that evolution is a conscious proces itself. The notion that everything is just randomly throwing spaghetti at a wall and seeing what sticks is already debunked. The processes of growth and evolution are 'guided', they themselves have definite sense of direction.

Oh just shut up you dumb cunt, jesus, why havent you killed yourself yet. Such dumb crap that you spout here. Srsly just kill yourself.
>>
Am i getting this right:
Do you believe the human consciousness can evolve? Not as a single person but as a species.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (16KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
16KB, 170x200px
>>132894868
I think that you are the one who should search medical assistence for your anger problems
>>
>>132895254

No I do appreciate it, which is why I post on this board actually. It's just that we can up our frequency of hitting this divine resonance.

>>132895447

It is doing exactly that. We call it DNA but it is in fact a collective type of consciousness expanding itself into the unknown, knowing more about itself with each generation of itself.
>>
>>132894970
>
Hegel, Marx, now Gramsci. Who is next, Zizek and bell hooks? This is exactly the path the dialectics leads to, folks.
>>
>>132895586
With respect to the dark ages, can we devolve too?
>>
>>132894970
Deep.

>>132895090
>The processes of growth and evolution are 'guided', they themselves have definite sense of direction.
What are you talking about bruh? The evidence shows evolution happened due to changing environments, not guidance.
>>
>>132895472
I dont appreciate low IQ mongoloids coming to this board and shitting it up with stupid bullshit, why dont you kill yourself?
>>
>>132895416
>why haven't you killed yourself yet
>srsly just kill yourself
Reddit is over there kiddo
>>
>>132895226
no, things can branch out. and lose their connection. Just because if you were to move back in time 2 causal links would reconnect does not mean they are any longer connected.

To say they would still be connected would be to say that if after event a caused event b and event c, and event b and c caused event d and e respectively, event d and e would still have an influence on one another, which is not necessarily the case.
>>
>>132895675

Not really, sometimes the best way forward is backwards. Even though it may seem to us as regressing or 'failing' it is always moving forward.
>>
>>132895829
What is the final destination?
>>
Bump
Here's a wise man.
>>
>>132895712
I just wanted to start a discussion. But whatever buddy. You're cleary not past puberty yet with your childish namecalling
>>
File: 1472824113691.png (120KB, 1146x550px) Image search: [Google]
1472824113691.png
120KB, 1146x550px
>>132895586
>It is doing exactly that. We call it DNA but it is in fact a collective type of consciousness expanding itself into the unknown, knowing more about itself with each generation of itself.

It is not mystical. This "collective" consciousness is directly tied to media, to radio, to news articles, to written text. One can censor and subvert it as the jews have. There is nothing mystical about it and it does not reside in another world. You have too few IQ points to see the control mechanisms of this thing that you only barely grasp you fool.

Some people even called it the noosphere in the past. But one can explain that with mirror neurons, with body language and voice transmitting additional data through it and priming a whole population or group one way or the other. We did not defeat the jew because of mystical fairy horsecrap, we defeated or are defeating the jew through practice and hard work, changing our synapses in the process.
>>
>>132895090
>They are also full. Just because a statement is simple doesn't mean it's meaningless. Some people need to hear these types of things, no matter how simple they may seem to you.
No, they are not full. They are empty. They can not be both full and empty. It is not meaningless, it simply lacks content.
>>
>>132894417
Stating the reality of the world doesn't mean I'm scared sporto. Op's misguided perspective Is not gonna change reality. Neither is your 12th grade understanding. Reality is a thing, and you can't control all of it.
>>
>>132895694

What made the environments change? Their environments? And those environments?

>>132895790

Still attached to a single root though.

>>132895949

Complete and total knowledge of Self, at which point we flow back into the point of eternity. Only to start the journey of seperation of Self again. The great cycle. But seeing as it's a cycle, there isn't really an 'end point'. You are already at the center point. Acceptance of that will bring you great peace.
>>
File: 1496681829190.png (1MB, 1080x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1496681829190.png
1MB, 1080x1078px
>>132868955
>We are in a breeding pond where we have to learn that we are indeed connected and that the connecting element is consciousness itself

this is now a mace rixing thread, use the breeding pond to connect your consciousnesses fellow poles
>>
File: 1491214223293.png (125KB, 1267x633px) Image search: [Google]
1491214223293.png
125KB, 1267x633px
>>132896040
take your crap to /x/ and/or lurk moar.
>>
>>132896084

Can a degree be both hot and cold? Answer honestly.
>>
>>132895949
I don't think there is a end goal. And that sounds depressing. But i think we are here to evolve not only as a species. But also as individuals. But i don't think there's a reason why
>>
>>132896174
I just said, causally connected yes. Directly connected? Not necessarily.
>>
>>132896307

We evolve as individuals which causes us to evolve as a species. We as individuals have a definite impact on the aggregate.
>>
>>132896174
We don't know what started the universe. Probably never will.
To claim it's guided is silly, considering how particles behaviour is probabilistic rather than deterministic.
>>
>>132896307
Good thread. Had fun. Made me think. What do you call your philosphy?
>>
>>132896263
This isn't a Nazi or JQ thread. So just be quiet for a minute will you?
>>
File: Divide and conquer.png (233KB, 3100x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Divide and conquer.png
233KB, 3100x2500px
>>
>>132895090
You're a fucking kid
>>
>>132868955
>pitiful little pond
we wuz kangz
>>
>>132896381

Is a leaf not directly connected to the other leaves? Only because there isn't a branch growing between all of them doesn't mean they aren't directly connected via the tree.

>>132896461

Wrong me, also I call it nothing. Consciousness if I were pressed to. Just building up of awareness of self. Internally and externally.
>>
>>132868955
No one acts this way you've described you fucking dumbass that's why we have want our government to have border and immigration control

You claim to know reality but you know fucking nothing and have experienced nothing you've described

Kys
>>
>>132896295
>Can a degree be both hot and cold? Answer honestly.
That has nothing to do with anything. You're very confused.
>>
>>132871298
death isn't real thought
>>
File: 1487205913084.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1487205913084.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>132896381
>durrr hurr, look at me, Imma retarded hummin, I need a purpose to not become a complete retard and gourge myself with drugs, foods and degenerate sex
>come to 4chan to try to spout your fragile state of mind
>hurrr durr but we meeeestical and speshul :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no you are not, you are entirely moldable and controllable. The future will probably belong to people like me who dont care about that mystical rabble rousing garbage.
>>
>>132896709

>They cannot be both full and empty at the same time

Yes they can actually.
>>
File: abstractjew.png (109KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
abstractjew.png
109KB, 501x504px
>>132896773
Not you, more like people like the kikes who know these folks won't do anything and know how to manipulate completely unaware unpeople to doing stupid shit.
>>
Dualism is a natural extension of the human psyche's attempt to grapple with the simplest of geometric spaces as used to define and value structure less metaphysical epistemological items. A single dimension has two none relativistic directions. It is as simple as that.

If we were just a hair smarter you would be saying that "quadrantism" is childish and nearsighted. There is always higher dimensionality to consider.
>>
>>132896461
I don't think you meant to tag me. But i believe in the philosophy of Hilary Putnam
>>
>>132897045
>tag me
Fuckin hell leave right now
>>
>>132896742

Ok to put it like this:
Infinity need finity to exist.
Even though death/finity isn't real, the illusion of it is real. Darkness isn't real as in you can't touch it, but it is a presence in the human mind.
Knowing, first hand, that life/light/infinity is all that truly is dissolves the illusion.

>>132897000
>>
>>132897045
>Hilary Putnam
I was just looking at the lag. I kind of liked both of you two, and I can see why, Logic is a lost art. I am a mathematician/computer scientist too.
>>
>>132897211
Fucking poo's have been extremely rude today.
>>
File: 1493401810098.png (169KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
1493401810098.png
169KB, 999x442px
>>132896973
I am just trying to convey how easy it is to control populations. If there was truly a mystical soul on some other plane of existence then it wouldnt be as easy.

But there isnt. We are entirely the product of this world, we are just a tad more complicated and successful. Thats it.

And I can live with that fact and not become a giant retard because somekind of authoritarian religious thing no longer is relevant. I have not a single problem living without philosophical and metaphysical purpose. Though I do desire to go inna space.

just read this whole thing and marvel

http://archive.is/gP9yr#selection-567.4-567.166

I have also read tons of bio evolutionary things to add, I am also /fit/ and know how some of the hormones interact with us. And I can safely say that its just a giant and complicated puzzle of real world things. There is no such thing as a soul. And even so, I dont care. I still live on and I dont become retarded. Evolution dictates that whatever organism manages to survive in whatever environment reality becomes, it will become the next iteration of life. So I am not even alone.

You either adapt to the reality or you die in the baby, child mentality that your basic genes have given you. Like the undeveloped child that you are.
>>
>>132868955
Based OP!
>>
>>132896773
That's one of a bombshell. Looks interesting, I'll read around it.
The part that bugs me especially is the replacement of scientific method with critical theory. The concept of falsifiability, control variables, confidence intervals seems to have gone out of the window except for hard sciences.
>>
>>132897214
>>132897000

I agree that duality is a contruct of the human mind to grapple with geometric spaces etc. I do not agree however that a single dimension has two non-relativistic directions, as they would curve back into eachother. I mean the Universe itself does this. It's actually a circle. So if you were on the plance of the circle itself you would see two lines going in opposite directions. If you were to step back, or 'ascend from', the circle, you would see it is actually one line looping back in on itself.

The point where all dimensions loop back into itself is not something that can be perceived by the senses. It can only be intuitively found within.

You saying that there are two directions to one dimension is a geometrical representation of dualism. It only seems that way because our sense perception is extremely limited.
>>
>>132868955
Stopped reading when he said to fight duality we need God. Yeah cause God doesn't fight the Devil using his Angels to combat the demons in a war of Good vs Evil. NO DUALITY HERE FOLKS.

Like your religion all you want but don't try to sell me water saying it'll fix my hunger you fucktard
>>
>>132897437
>other plane of existence
Okay I know I'm a faggot but I tl;dr'd past the whole thread. Is that the gist of the Netherlander's deal?
"Other planes" is bullshit. We are on the one plane we exist in.
IMO despite this matter acts on levels much larger and much lower than we can notice and we are a culmination of smaller pieces/interactions.

>no such thing as a soul
Never count things out, but yeah OP's whole religious deal is retarded
>>
Just gonna shill this real quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

Check out Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds on the same channel as well
>>
>>132868955
Can you dumb this down for me? I want to understand
>>
>>132897761
the thing that set this all in motion, one of the most important factors is that the white elites have been demolished by the jews, and replaced by them and/or mediocre lefties. These mongoloids like op wouldnt know where to put the shoes on which appendages without these elites, its nearly almost literally that bad.

They go on struggling, try to make sense of the world with their mediocre IQ's, maybe know that something is off, but there are no good white elites telling them exactly what it is that is wrong. So they choose wrong paths, other retarded mediocre IQ mongoloids who do mystical crap, who do not know of the scientific methods. Kinda makes me worry as to how far we have sunk.

Some of these even have potential to reach a greater stage with some teaching, but all of this leftist garbage and programming with certain words that lead to bad feelings makes it so much harder.

Its easier to just shout at them until they cry.

https://archive.is/GZMcT
>>
>>132892477
Inb4 Enlo and Enki
>>
>>132894034
>not understanding emergence
>needing an impermutable magical essence
>not understanding the beauty of self-transcending structures
>>
>>132898213
>
New age mumbo jumbo. You're welcome.
>>
>>132898213
OP takes dick up his ass
>>
>>132898003

The metaphorical devil (eg. animalistic ego) is actually a product of God (pure source consciousness). They may seem like dual concepts, as all dual concepts do, but one has come out of the other, eliminating the paradox.

>>132898213

Be a good person basically. Thing is, you have to discover for yourself why you would do such a thing, as it takes self-sacrifice in some instances. Putting someone else over your ego.
If you're interested, start with some meditation, eating right and exercising. Not for self gain but for the realization that your body and mind are a beautiful thing and you wish to take care of those things. This will do wonders for your life.

>>132898445

They are self-transcending structures, but at the root of all structures is consciousness.
>>
>>132898499
Insulted by Argentina? One of the great metaphysical writers of our time came from Argentina.
>>
>>132898686
>>132898445

We're nearing the discovery of this root actually, and we're calling it 'field theory'. A single seeming 'void' (as in not containing matter) that contains an infinite amount of information from which the Universe is derived holographically.
>>
>>132898686
>They are self-transcending structures, but at the root of all structures is consciousness.

Nah lad, if they are self-transcending structures but they all share consciousness from the beginning then they aren't self-transcending structures, the point is emerging qualities provide different abstract levels of existence

The only thing permeating everything is existence, consciousness is our game
>>
>>132898834
He wasnt a consciousness hack
>>
>>132868955
i dont give shit, i shill my dank beats for yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70E9KA48Sic
>>
>>132898933

I don't mean self-consciousness mind you. I mean awareness of something external to itself. Which every particle has and thus everything being made up of particles has.
>>
>>132898686
>dual concepts
>mathematical formula

you do realize that there are thousands of these things, dont you? There are real life scrips, and formula on a lot of things. Gravity, light, chemical systems which make up life.

You are cherrypicking those who rhyme with your basic biological emotions (which were given to you by the limited information in the sperm, about 700mb worth)

You should realize that the human brain can store many trillions of bytes of information. All attained through our senses. Only through vast expansion and learning one can learn the true nature of the universe. And also of ourselves.
>>
>>132868955
>The dialectic thinking on this board is out of control. "The 'leftists' this, the 'alt-right' that."
Stopped reading there. Dialectic is a method of question and answers, of relating things to each other. Read some Hegel. He had a great love of certain words (sublate, e.g.) that can actually have opposite meanings, yet share a symbiotic relationship of sorts.
>>
>>132899063
I honestly don't think particles are aware, it sounds to me like dumb magical thinking, its much more appealing to think of a multifaceted emerging building where each floor is built up on qualities that don't exist on the lower levels
>>
>>132899108

What if the great nature of ourselves and the universe is irrational? What then?

>>132899226

Action at a distance or 'quantum entanglement' begs to differ. They are not only aware of other particles but aware in such a way that the information between them is shared faster than the speed of light. Instantaneous even.
>>
>>132899388
Does it matter?
>>
File: faggotleaf.jpg (297KB, 1200x614px) Image search: [Google]
faggotleaf.jpg
297KB, 1200x614px
Fuck threads like this. This is just pseudospiritual wankery, in response to increasing technology and transhumanism, vaguely alluding to a "right path" and a higher purpose but offering sweet fuck all in the way of answers or even insights.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>132899388
Are the grains of sand aware of each other?

>Action at a distance or 'quantum entanglement' begs to differ. They are not only aware of other particles but aware in such a way that the information between them is shared faster than the speed of light. Instantaneous even.
Nothing in quantum entanglement means particle awareness, it just means they are connected in some way
>>
>>132899498

Yes of course. It means that something we can directly experience internally is actually the fabric of the entire Universe. Studying this, I feel, would unlock avenues of science completely unheard of today. I feel Tesla was on to all this and discoverd the 'consciousness dimension' or 'zero point' and could derive energy from it.

>>132899499

Even if I wanted to give you insights, I couldn't really. You have to achieve those yourself. I'd say just trust a random person and try to meditate and eat right and do some stretches and excersise. The insights will come naturally.
>>
>>132899499
it is intellectual circle jerking, sure but fun. Don't see how it is related to transhumanism tbqhwyfam If you don't like it go too another thread. How about a YLYL thread, or BBC btfod Whity. You chose. remember to have fun
>>
>>132899786

>Connected in some way
Gee I wonder what type of force exists in the universe that could facilitate such a thing.

If a grain of sand crashes into another grain is it not aware? It is 99.99% empty space so it doesn't actually touch it. It registers some other energetic entity and moves accordingly. Do you not count that as aware?
>>
>>132899499
Nah man just meditate and find your true self man. I won't present falsifiable claims though, since that might make this an argument instead of an ego boost for myself, except I have no ego.
>>
Guys this thread is about to get locked, and it was hell of a ride with you all. All I wanted to achieve with this thread is to get you to think about consciousness in a different way, in a way that is unifying and connecting instead of seperated and alone. We're all just riding the waves of experience and I truly appreciate you all. Love
>>
>>132900071
>Gee I wonder what type of force exists in the universe that could facilitate such a thing.
Awareness isn't a force, is the quality of being aware

>If a grain of sand crashes into another grain is it not aware?
Literally not
>It registers some other energetic entity and moves accordingly. Do you not count that as aware?
It doesn't register shit, the vibration has energy enough to flung shit around like puppets

Matter than move on itself
>>
File: 1499282012484.jpg (75KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499282012484.jpg
75KB, 540x960px
>>132899825
No you dont get it, what if the nature is indeed irrational. The whole question around it is irrelevant. Telse may as well have been a raving lunatic who managed to hit a few working principles, but he basically said that he was in love with a fucking dove you fool.

Like I said in my above posts, people with a low to mediocre IQ are trying to do something that your elites were supposed to do, to efficiently process reality and to guide you into good avenues.

But those are replaced by jews and mediocre lefties. But I guess I am somewhat one of these elites. And I am telling you, your line of thinking is a dead end. If you want a stable family, a good life, this is not the path that is righteous and good. You will die and so will your genetics, or at least they will not thrive. Go down the path of fascism and its close ties to reality. Read some evola maybe lol, the way of men too. Not sure if you have the potential for higher tier stuff still or how young you are, but there are many of these building blocks to become more potent and more controlling of reality. And none of them are mystical, nor jew or lefty related.
>>
>>132900319
* Matter don't move by itself
>>
>>132900294
And I want to see the Netherlands swallowed by the sea like Sodom and Gomorrah 3.0, and I think my dream is much more realistic.
>>
>>132899388
>They are not only aware of other particles but aware in such a way that the information between them is shared faster than the speed of light.
Connection does not equal awareness.
Awareness is self-reflection, requiring reason and an intellect.
I'm very curious to find out the exact nature of the relationship between quantum-entangled particles tho. The faster-than-light communication is awe-inspiring, and seems to be the next gen method of secure communications.
>>
>>132900375

Please take your meds :(
>>
>>132900375

So you use fascism on a daily basis? Using it to enrich your life in practical ways and thereby improving your quality of life? You're not just thinking about it all day inside of yourself and spamming a 4chan board with it all day?

>>132900551

No awareness does not require intellect. An ant is aware yet not intellectually aware. Intellect is to be aware of concepts like chair and computer. Awareness is just pure realization of an energy. Which all matter can do.

>>132900319

I'm not talking about awareness as experienced by us. I'm talking about awareness as a tree is aware of the sun. It has no concept of it. No mental image of it in any way. Yet it knows which way to grow. It is the interaction of energy with energy. Which all everything is really. Vibrational energy interacting with vibrational energy to be precise.
>>
>>132899388
Fucking hippies get out my quantum physics reeeee.
Quantum entanglement simply allows one system to be separated and be independently measured at 2 places. You can't use it to transmit information faster than light.
It's literally faster than causality, cause and effect don't exist for this. They aren't linked events, they just happen.
>>
>>132900978

All systems are seperated from each other since the Big Bang no? Which all particles are entangled with all particles, or am I wrong?
>>
File: reallyneattestthing.jpg (2MB, 1968x3704px) Image search: [Google]
reallyneattestthing.jpg
2MB, 1968x3704px
>>132900933
actually yea, I do, directly, with things like pic related, /fit/ as well. Also have a somewhat stable job now. Thanks to fascism. Work ethics and more.

fascism seems to be the most potent path of self improvement.
>>
>>132900933
>I'm talking about awareness as a tree is aware of the sun

A tree is a living thing, living things are aware, they have senses to be aware of their surroundings, the issue is when you drop down to the inorganic realm
>>
>>132901137
Well no, not everything is entangled. Else a single measurement would change the entire universe.
If you don't keep the particles isolated from everything else it untangles.
>>
File: 1385750360915.png (213KB, 419x754px) Image search: [Google]
1385750360915.png
213KB, 419x754px
>>132901221
and testosterone is one of these building blocks of the "soul"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464174/

So is walking, running and sports in general. There are a shitton of things that on their own are not fascism, but combined. They are. Its just the desire to constantly improve, and to be more potent in life, irregardless of the opinions of others.
>>
>>132901221

That's actually great man, keep it up. Also recommend eating a very green diet. And don't forget to stretch out the tension built up from lifting.

>>132901253

Living things can't come from an non-living entity. Higher (living) consciousness is built from lower ('dead') consciousness. A tree is made from cells which is made from particles, each layer having a more abstract, or lower resolution, 'life' within them. Not life as we traditionally know it, but maybe it's time to expand the term.
>>
File: 1385750360915.png (200KB, 419x754px) Image search: [Google]
1385750360915.png
200KB, 419x754px
>>132901522
also, wat, thats not my picture.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.