[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Netherlands' Foreign Ministry requested Israel return

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1499493424001.jpg (129KB, 599x754px) Image search: [Google]
1499493424001.jpg
129KB, 599x754px
>Netherlands' Foreign Ministry requested Israel return equipment it confiscated, valued at over 40,000 euro
The solar panels in Jubbet al-Dhib before their confiscation. If they all leave, more land will be available for us, the Jewish citizens of the Jewish democratic state
The senior Dutch officials who signed a donation of half a million euros to the Israeli-Palestinian Comet-ME for an eco-electricity project in Palestinian villages (in Area C) knew that it was being carried out without a permit from the Israeli occupation authorities. They nevertheless decided to risk, assuming that their country had a gentlemanly agreement with Israel: We, the Dutch, would not harass you for the systematic violations of international law and the settlements . Perhaps we will say no-no-no, but we will continue with our excellent economic, cultural, scientific, and social ties. In return for our inexhaustible spirit, you will allow us to fund a humanitarian project with a sort of shutting down a female friend.
The bulk of the Dutch contribution to the production of ecological electricity in Area C - € 350,000 - was invested in a project in the village of Jubaat a-Dhib, east of Bethlehem. Since 1988, the village has sought to connect to the electricity grid. The Civil Administration refused. Since November 2016, when Comet-Me completed the installation of a micro-network, the village has enjoyed 31 homes, 160 residents, a kindergarten, a mosque, five small businesses and a mobile clinic, which comes once a week - from electricity.
For about eight months Dutch officials could conclude that their bet had succeeded. The reports from the field were encouraging: improved hygiene and health through the use of refrigerators to store food and medicines, a sense of safety and security thanks to night lighting, extended hours of work, especially for homeworkers, improved learning through computer connections, Electric.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.